Aloe Vera gel is the miracle component of aloe Vera plant. It is the amazing solution for all your hair problems. Aloe Vera cleans, nourishes and protects the hair from damage, and makes grow with a healthy glow. So, apart from providing a number of health and skincare benefits, a few amount of aloe Vera gel can even promote the beauty of your hair if used regularly. There are a number of hair products that claim to cure hair loss within a week or 2 these product also contain some amount of aloe Vera. Try to use herbal products that include aloe Vera goodness. It is well known that aloe era content would only improve your hair growth, but it also make it healthy and shiny. This article will tell you how to use aloe Vera gel for hair growth.
Today Hair loss is a very common problem that is faced millions of people, including men and women both. This creates a big market for products that promises hair growth, but many of these products are either excessively expensive or causes some harmful side effects. Aloe Vera is a natural remedy for hair loss since ancient time. Aloe Vera has been used always to stimulate hair growth, and it is very safe, natural and affordable. Read this article to know all the best way to use aloe Vera gel for hair growth.
Ways In Which Aloe Vera Is Beneficial
- We all are aware of the natural benefits of aloe vera. When combined with a host of beneficial properties, aloe provides your hair the desired strength and sheen you have always wanted for yourself. This will make you use aloe vera for hair growth.
- Making use of aloe vera for hair growth is a great idea. It is known to contain proteolytic enzymes which help to naturally stimulate the hair growth.
- The gel forms a protective layer over your hair which tends to keep your hair safe from the environmental factors and also keeps your tresses consistently hydrated.
- It can also relieve scalp itchiness and irritation owing to the fact that it has potent anti-pruritic properties.
- Are you aware of one of the truly amazing benefits of Aloe? Well, Alove vera is a wonderful remedy which treats dandruff. This is because of the fact that aloe is known to have strong anti-fungal properties.
- Aloe also potent natural anti-inflammatory properties which helps to reduce the redness and inflammation on your skin which could be a reason of by waxing and shaving.
- It also helps to restore the pH level of your hair because its own pH level is of the same range as your hair.
- Aloe Vera contains vitamin E which is very good for our hair.
- The Aloe Vera is natural conditioner used in the Caribbean.
- Aloe Vera gel is good for chemically treated hair and other related problem.
- The gel can be use from a household plant, it is easily accessible.
- As the jelly is thick, it will take a some time to strain, so it is best to prepare the jelly before washing the hair.
- The aloe Vera leaf makes the hair smooth and shiny.
How to Use Aloe Vera to for Hair Growth
1.) Standard Conditioner:
Damp your hair and apply the gel to the roots with the help of your fingers. Wash off after a few minutes and see the difference. You can always replace your normal commercial conditioner with the natural aloe conditioner. This will help you to use aloe vera for hair growth
2.) Leave-in Conditioner:
In order to use aloe vera as a leave in conditioner, scoop out the gel from a fresh aloe leaf. Thoroughly mix the water and the freshly scooped gel in the same amount. Now, transfer this solution into a spray bottle. Add a few drops of an essential oil to this mixture and now you are ready to use aloe vera gel for hair growth.
3.) Deep-clean Conditioner:
In order to use aloe vear gel as a deep cleaning conditioner, you will have to thoroughly mix olive oil and aloe gel in the same amount of. Use a comb to spread the obtained mixture evenly on your hair. This ways you can use aloe vear gel for hair growth.
Ways to use Aloe Vera Gel for Hair Growth
1.) Aloe Vera and Yogurt Mask
This hair mask is the way to use aloe Vera gel for hair growth. All you need to do is take 2-3 tbsp. of fresh aloe Vera gel, 2 tbsp. of yogurt and 1 tbsp. of honey in a bowl. Mix all the ingredients and then apply it on your scalp and hair. Give a gentle massage to your scalp for at least 10-15 minutes and then sit back for 25 minutes. This hair mask will promote hair growth and it also known for reducing dandruff problem. Repeat it 3-4 times a in a week.
2.) Aloe Vera, Coconut Oil and Honey Mask
Coconut oil is the very known thing for solving all type of hair problem actually it helps to nourish the scalp and removes dandruff which is the main reason for dandruff. This is the good among all the ways to use aloe Vera gel for hair growth.
Take 4-5 tbsp. of fresh aloe Vera gel, 3 tbsp. of coconut oil and 2 tbsp. of honey, mix it will. Apply this this on your hair from root to tip direction. This is a the best hair mask that nourishes the dull and dry hair deeply. Sit back and relax with this mask for 20-25 minutes and then rinse off using the herbal shampoo.
3.) Aloe Vera and Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV)
If you are suffering with the problem of dandruff then make sure you use this hair mask of aloe Vera and ACV. This will definitely benefit you by reducing and preventing from dandruff. Take 1 cup of aloe Vera gel, 2 tbsp. of ACV and one tbsp. of honey in a bowl. Mix it well all the ingredient and then apply it on your hair and scalp. Rinse off the mixture with water and then wash your hair with shampoo. Do this 2 times in a week to get rid of dandruff completely. This is the best way to use aloe Vera gel for hair growth.
4.) Aloe Vera and Castor oil Overnight Mask
The best way you can use aloe Vera for hair growth. so extract fresh aloe Vera juice from aloe plant, and pour one cup of aloe gel in a bowl. Add 2 tbsp. of castor oil and fenugreek powder in the bowl. Mix all this well to form a mask, you can also blend it in a blender to get a smooth mask. Apply it on your hair and scalp. Cover your head with shower cap and you can keep it overnight for the best result, so that the hair-mask reaches deeply. This mask will highly condition, nourish and it also promotes hair growth. this could be the best way to use aloe Vera gel for hair growth.
5.) Aloe Vera Gel and Hibiscus Flower
Hibiscus flower is well known for its anti-fungal property and remove unhealthy particles from hair and ultimately leads to hair growth. Follow the steps given below to use the effective aloe Vera gel for hair growth.
Mix 2 tbsp. of hibiscus flower paste into 2 cups of aloe Vera gel. Mix both the ingredients to get a smooth paste that is easy to apply and wash. Hibiscus oil is very known for its amazing properties that makes hair shiny, smooth and grow. This is the easiest way to use aloe Vera gel for hair growth. Apply this mask on your hair and scalp for 30-45 minutes and then rinse off the mixture. This hair mask will keep your hair healthy and will also prevent split ends and will repair the damages.
6.) Aloe Vera Gel and Egg Mask
The egg is full with protein and good minerals that are essential for hair growth. So mixing this gel with egg is the most effective way to use aloe Vera gel for hair growth.
Take an egg and beat it in a bowl when you form a paste, add 2 tbsp of aloe Vera gel. Mix it well to form a smooth paste, apply it on to your hair and scalp. Leave it for 30 minutes and then rinse it off with normal water.
7.) Aloe Vera Gel and Mustard Oil Mask
The sticky mustard oil can help you a lot to grow hair. Aloe Vera gel when mixed with mustard oil works best to grow your hair. For the time just ignore the sticky feature of mustard oil. It has essential properties that are good for hair growth. This is the best effective way to use aloe Vera gel for hair growth.
8.) Aloe Vera gel with Henna Mask
Henna and aloe Vera gel is the best combination and the effective way to use aloe Vera gel for hair growth. It not only ensures the hair growth but also the good quality and healthy hair. You can simply mix the henna with aloe Vera gel and some spoon of aloe Vera juice and leave it for an hour until the color of the henna changes. When you find the color is changed simply take a brush and apply it on your hair. Remove it within 30 minutes as henna will leave the strong color if used for more than 30 minutes.
9.) Simple Aloe Vera Gel Mask
You can simply take an aloe Vera gel into a bowl and mix it well with the help of brush to form a smooth liquid. Apply this liquid to your hair and leave it for 30 minutes you can also give some heat to your hairs this will help to reach the gel within your scalp and more deep. It will solve the problem more effectively. This is the best way to use the aloe Vera gel for hair growth.
10.) Aloe Vera Gel with Coconut Oil and Curry Leaves Mask
Yes the simple coconut oil with some curry leaves and aloe Vera gel is the way to use aloe Vera gel for hair growth. Both coconut oil and curry leaves have essential properties that promote hair growth. Aloe Vera gel and curry leaves will help to remove all the hair related problems on the other hand the coconut oil will nourish the scalp within that promotes hair growth. All you need to do is follow the simple steps given below to use aloe Vera gel for hair growth.
- Take 2-3 tbsp. of aloe Vera gel in a bowl.
- Add 1 spoon of coconut oil and paste of curry leaves.
- Mix it well and apply this paste on your hair and scalp.
- Leave it for an hour and wash it well.
Aloe Vera for Hair Growth
Aloe vera for hair growth will prove beneficial when you try to treat hair loss. This problem is quite an unexplored area in our daily hair care regime. However, the mentioned aloe vera hair packs are proven to show effects to curb hair fall. It is an all-natural and side effects free natural remedy for hair growth. Since there are various other factors which can interfere in the natural growth process of your hair, below mentioned hair packs will help to use aloe vera for hair growth by treating other hair related problems.
11.) Aloe Vera and Egg Hair Mask
- In order to use aloe vera gel for hair growth in this remedy, you will require aloe, eggs, coconut oil and olive oil.
- Now, after gathering these ingredients mix all of them to form a paste to make a smooth paste. Make sure that no limps are formed
- Apply this obtained paste on your hair and scalp. Again make sure that your roots are covered well with the paste.
- Leave the mask to work for a few hours and then wash your hair with cold water. Make sure that you use a mild shampoo and conditioner.
12.) Onion and Aloe Vera Hair Mask
- In order to use aloe vera gel for hair growth here, you will require a few ingredients like onion juice and aloe vera gel being the main ingredient.
- Now, mill the ingredients and apply the mixture on your hair and scalp. Make sure to cover the roots.
- Leave the mask for an hour to show effects and then wash off with water and a mild shampoo and conditioner
13.) Aloe vera Hair Mask for Greasy Hair
- Here, you can use aloe vear gel for hair growth by simply making a mixture of aloe vera gel and a mild shampoo. Also add a few drop of lemon juice for better results.
- Now, apply the obtained this mixture over your greasy hair and roots.
- Keep the mask to work for around 10 minutes and then wash off with warm water.
- Repeat the remedy in order to use aloe vera gel for hair growth.
14.) Aloe vera for Dandruff
Since dandruff is one of the main causes of hair loss, and constant hair loss will affect the health of your hair, eventually affecting the natural growth process of your tresses. So, below are a few hair masks listed to cure the problem of dandruff and letting you to utilize the benefits of aloe vear gel for hair growth.
15.) Aloe Vera with Coconut Oil
- In this recipe, you will have to mix aloe vera gel with coconut oil. Now, cook this mixture over a low flame for around half an hour.
- Let this mixture cool down at room temperature.
- Now, use your fingertips to massage the mixture gently on the scalp and hair. Make sure that the mixture spreads evenly on your hair.
- After keeping the mask in hair for around 3 hours, wash your hair with a mild shampoo and conditioner.
16.) Aloe Vera and Honey, Yogurt Hair Mask for Dandruff
- In thin recipe on using aloe vear gel for hair loss, you will have to mix 2 tablespoons of fresh aloe vera gel with a tablespoon of honey and two tablespoons of yogurt. Also add a few drops of olive oil for extra benefits.
- Use your fingertips to massage this paste on your scalp. Continue to massage for a good 15 –30 minutes.
- Wash your hair with warm water after the prescribed duration is complete.
- We recommend to use this mask once a week in order to witness the results.
17.) Aloe Vera with Indian Lilac Oil
- In here, you will have to mix 10- 15 drops of Indian lilac oil with 2-3 tablespoons of aloe vera.
- Use this mixture to massage all over your scalp. You can use your finger tips to massage the mixture.
- Leave this hair mask to work for an entire night.
- Wash your hair the next morning, using a mild shampoo and conditioner.
- Repeat this remedy twice a week in order to witness results.
18.) Aloe vera for Itchy Scalp
Itchy scalp can be a result of infection. An infected scalp can always affect the natural growth process of your tresses. So, this makes it important to treat an itchy scalp when using aloe vear gel for hair growth.
- Here, you have to take a fresh aloe vera leaf and scoop out the gel.
- Massage the freshly scooped gel on your scalp for a good 20 minutes.
- Make sure you do this 20 minutes before taking the shower.
- Leave the hair mask on your hair for a minimum of 20 minutes.
- After the 20 minutes are done, wash your hair with a mild shampoo and conditioner
19.) Aloe Vera as a Post Hairstyling Serum
We know that there is plenty of post hair styling serums available for shiny, lustrous hair. But, why to use commercial store bought products when you can use aloe vera gel nto get the same effect.
- In order to use this remedy, take a pea sized quantity of the freshly scooped aloe gel.
- Apply the gel after styling your hair.
- Following the remedy, you will get lustrous and shiny hair immediately.
20.) Aloe Vera for Split Ends
- For this purpose, you will have to take freshly scooped aloe vera gel, lemon juice and olive oil.
- Mix all the ingredients to obtain a smooth paste.
- Apply the obtained paste on your hair and keep it to work for a good half an hour.
- Now, wash it with a mild shampoo and conditioner.
- Repeat the remedy and your will witness the results very soon.
21.) Aloe vera for Curly Hair
- You can always apply aloe vera gel after taking a shower. This will help to get crunchy curls in no time.
- All you need to do is to apply the gel as a leave in serum after taking the shower.
- Scrunch up your hair in order to achieve the curls.
- You also have the option of using curl products after applying aloe gel. This is to get better and defined curls.