This article is about how do eggs prevent hair loss and helps in hair growth? Does your hair are getting thinner day by day? Are you seeking advice on how to control hair fall? If yes, then nothing can work better than using eggs. It is one of the best natural products that can easily prevent hair loss and helps in hair growth. It is not only a great hair conditioner but, it also helps in reducing hair fall by accelerating the growth of your hair. Eggs are high in protein. An egg contains protein content ranging from 3.6 to 6.5 gram. The protein present in the egg helps in rebuilding damaged hair. So, if you are using egg for conditioning your hair, then remember it can provide uncountable benefits to your hair. It not only provides great nourishment to your hair, but it even helps in maintaining the strength of your hair. Remember, hair is made up of keratin which is a protein itself. Hence, it is really important to keep your hair nourished and healthy by using egg mask.
Causes of Hair Loss:
Here are some of the common causes of hair loss are given below:
- Physical Stress
- Emotional Stress
- During Pregnancy
- Presence of excessive vitamin A nutrient in the body
- Protein Deficiency
- Vitamin B deficiency
- If you are using anti-depressants medicines
Nutritional Benefits of Egg:
Well, here are few nutritional benefits of egg for hair. It is helpful in several ways and provides various benefits to our hair. Some nutritional benefits of eggs are as follows:
- Fatty Acids: Fatty acids present in the egg yolk helps in improving the skin of your scalp. It even helps in making your hair shiny and smooth. Fatty acids also prevent hair loss by controlling hair breakage.
- Lecithin: It is a protein present in egg yolk that helps in reducing frizz from your hair.
- Vitamin A: Vitamin A helps in sebum production that in turn helps in controlling dandruff. It even helps in promoting hair growth. It also prevents hair loss. But, take vitamin A in a limit as an excessive amount of it may cause hair breakage.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E present inside egg helps in protecting your hair from sun damage. It prevents your hair from UV rays that in turn helps in improving the texture of your hair.
- Eggs contain its own sebum that helps in restoring the strength of your hair. It also helps in preventing greasy and oily hair.
- An egg is also helpful for dry scalp. It provides moisture to it. It even helps in preventing dandruff and getting rid of itchy scalp.
Different Ways to Use Egg to Prevent Hair Loss:
Eggs can be used in different ways to prevent hair loss and promote hair growth. It contains amazing nutritional benefits that help in treating various problems related to hair. Well, here are few effective and pocket-friendly ways of using Eggs, that helps to prevent hair loss and also stimulate hair growth.
1.) Olive Oil and Eggs Prevent Hair Loss and Help in Hair Growth
Olive oil is known to have rich moisturizer properties which promote shinier, healthier and stronger manes. It is a popular remedy that is being used for centuries to treat various hair problems and also to maintain the overall health of your hair and the scalp. Olive oil is also helpful in getting rid of dandruff, treating split and damaged manes and making your hair more smooth and shiny.
- Break an egg in a bowl.
- Now, mix 3 teaspoons of olive oil in it.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Now, comb your hair properly and then apply this mixture on your hair.
- It is the best way to prevent hair loss and promote hair growth.
- It even makes your hair voluminous and adds shine to it.
2.) Lemon and Eggs Prevent Hair Loss and Help in Hair Growth
Lemons contains Vitamin C which is good for your scalp. It tends to fight infection (if any) on your scalp and also helps to clear off dandruff. Because dandruff is one of the major reasons for hair loss, so when cleared, it eventually promotes hair growth with minimal or no hair fall at all.
- To prepare this hair mask, just mix 3 teaspoons of lemon juice in one egg yolk.
- Mix it well and apply it to your hair and hair scalp to prevent hair loss.
- Leave it on your hair for about 2 hours and then rinse your hair with shampoo and cold water.
- Lemon contains amazing exfoliating properties.
- It can easily clear all the impurities and dirt from your scalp.
- So, use this remedy to prevent hair loss and promote hair growth.
3.) Conditioner of Eggs Prevent Hair Loss and Helps in Hair Growth
Hair fall makes your hair thin and lifeless. Hence, it is really important to treat them effectively. Eggs not only provide your hair and scalp with the necessary environment but also treats the deficiency of various Vitamins and Minerals. The proteins present in egg yolk tend to rebuild the damaged hair strands, thus promoting their growth. It also helps in moisturizing the scalp and nourish the hair follicles.
- To use this remedy all you need to do is to break an egg and apply it directly to your hair.
- Keep it on your hair for 3 hours.
- After this, just wash your hair with shampoo and cold water effectively.
- Use this remedy once in a week to bring the shine back in your hair.
- It will not only condition your hair properly but will also promote hair growth.
- So, use this method to prevent hair loss and promote hair growth.
4.) Mask of Egg Yolk, Almonds and Honey Prevents Hair Loss and Helps in Hair Growth
All the three elements present in this mask prove beneficial for your hair. An egg is an obvious ingredient and also the Protagonist of this article, almonds contain high amounts of magnesium which is essential for healthy strands. They also help to get rid of dandruff which is one of the major reasons for hair loss. Now, honey is also an essential element for hair. It is also an emollient which acts as a natural softener for your hair. The natural antioxidant properties of honey tend to maintain a healthy scalp, thus promoting hair growth.
- You can prepare a mask of almonds, honey, and egg yolk.
- Apply it on your hair for an hour or half an hour to get the better results.
- Repeat the remedy regularly until you get the desired results.
5.) Conditioner of Eggs Yolks and Avocado Prevents Hair Loss and Helps in Hair Growth
Avocados are like superheroes for your manes. The monounsaturated fatty acids present in Avocado oil including the phytosterol and high levels of anti-oxidants such as Vitamin E are much higher in number that Olive Oil. It is a natural moisturizer that also prevents your hair against damage and all the environmental stressors. Avocados also help to stimulate the blood circulation in your scalp, unclog the blocked follicles, eventually stimulating the growth of your hair.
- You can also prepare a natural moisturizer by adding a mixture of avocado and egg yolk together.
- It is the best way to nourish and moisturize your hair.
- Keep it on your hair for 20 minutes and then wash it off.
6.) Simple Egg Mask Prevents Hair Loss and Helps in Hair Growth
We have already learned so many benefits of an Egg when applied to your hair. It helps to nourish and moisturize your hair, meeting up the essential nutritional requirements of your scalp and strands. Also, it is helpful in stimulating the hair growth and also prevents hair loss.
- Whisk an egg till it becomes creamy.
- Use only creamy egg for the mask.
- Apply this creamy egg yolk on your hair and leave it on your hair for one hour.
- Then rinse it off with shampoo and water.
- Repeat the remedy regularly until you get the desired results.
- Always wash your hair with cold water after applying eggs.
- Warm water can’t clean your hair.
- Instead of separating the egg remains from your hair, it makes it stick to your hair strands.
- Always use mild shampoo for your hair.
7.) Gooseberry and Egg Mask to Grow Hair:
Gooseberry is loaded with amino acids, antioxidants, and vitamin C which hydrates and nourish the hair follicles. This pack will increase the blood circulation in the scalp and thus encourage hair growth. Gooseberry is also famous for treating scalp infections as its loaded with anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Take atleast 4 gooseberries into two halves.
- Grind them to make a paste.
- Mix one egg into this paste.
- Massage this mixture evenly on the hair.
- Wear a plastic cap.
- Wash your hair after one hour.
- Do this once a week to grow hair.
8.) Castor Oil and Egg to Grow Hair:
Castor oil contains ricinoleic acid which encourages the blood circulation in the scalp and promotes hair growth. The anti-fungal properties reduce hair loss caused by scalp infections and dandruff. This hair mask can do wonders for your hair.
- Whisk an egg into a bowl.
- Mix one tablespoon of castor oil in this egg.
- Apply this mixture evenly on the scalp.
- Wear a plastic cap and wash your hair after one hour.
- Wash your hair with cold water and mild shampoo.
Other Remedies for Hair Growth:
- Massage your hair with essential oil.
- Hot hair oil treatment work wonders for your hair.
- Eat healthy foods and maintain a proper balanced diet.
- It is very important to eat nutritious foods so that your body don’t suffer from their deficiency.
- Deficiency of Vitamin B and Proteins lead to hair loss.
- So, it is very important to maintain healthy eating habits.
- Don’t let stress and worries suck your happiness.
- Take a chill pill and stay optimistic to prevent hair loss.
- Flipping your hair upside down it is a great way to grow hair.
- Don’t keep on trying new hair styles as it may cause a huge damage to your hair.
- Also, don’t pin up your hair so tightly that it becomes difficult for them to breathe.
- Use various homemade hair repair mask for maintaining the health of your hair.
Natural ways have always worked better than products bought from the different cosmetic shops. Try out the above natural treatments, if you wish to regain the natural beauty of your hair. Nothing can work better than eggs on your hair. So, go for it and promote the health of your hair.