Both men and women want the silky, shiny and straight hair to look fabulous as shiny and straight hair has always been in trend. But those who are not blessed with straight hair, they usually visit the beauty salon and use the chemical treatment to straighten their hair. As chemical treatments are not good for your hair. Your diet also affects your hair. That’s why you need to take lots of keratin-rich foods in your diet to get healthy, strong and straight hair. There are some straightening products available in the market such as chemical straighteners, straightening irons and many other hair products that can damage your hair and scalp. Read this article thoroughly, you will get more remedies to get straight hair at home and easily get rid of curly hair.
Best Remedies to Get Straight Hair at Home:
- Best Remedies to Get Straight Hair at Home:
- 1.) Milk and Egg Mask for Straight Hair
- 2.) Banana and Papaya Hair Mask for Straight Hair
- 3.) Straightening Wash to Get Straight Hair Fast
- 4.) Hot Oil Massages to Get Straight Hair Naturally
- 5.) Aloe Vera to Get Straight Hair Naturally at Home
- 6.) Rice Flour and Egg Mask to Get Straight Hair at Home
- 7.) Strawberries with Milk and Honey to Get Straight Hair Fast
- 8.) Use Straightener to Get Straight Hair at Home
- 9.) Coconut Milk to Get Straight Hair at Home
- 10.) Celery Leaves to Get Straight Hair at Home
To get healthy, silky, strong and straight hair follow these remedies which are described below. These remedies will definitely help you to get straight hair.
1.) Milk and Egg Mask for Straight Hair
Steps to Use Milk & Egg to Get Straight Hair Naturally:
- Beat one egg in a bowl properly. Add 2 glasses of milk to it and beat it thoroughly.
- Apply this mask on your strands. Leave it for 20 minutes.
- Use a shower cap to wrap your hair. Use a mild shampoo to wash your hair and then apply a conditioner.
- Repeat this remedy once in a week to get effective results.
2.) Banana and Papaya Hair Mask for Straight Hair
Banana and papaya play a vital role in nourishing and straightening your hair without using heat. Banana helps to get rid of curly and frizzy hair.
Steps to Use Banana & Papaya Mask to Get Straight Hair Fast:
- Mash equal amount of banana and papaya in a bowl.
- Then add 1 teaspoon of honey in it and blend it.
- Apply this mixture on your hair strands. Let it dry properly. Rinse it off with water to see the results.
3.) Straightening Wash to Get Straight Hair Fast
Straightening shampoos and conditioners are prepared to loosen curls. You can purchase shampoos and conditioners from any beauty supply stores.
Steps to Use Straightening Wash to Get Straight Hair:
- Read the ingredients which are listed in conditioner and shampoo.
- Make sure alcohol is not present in the ingredients, since it will dry your hair and make straightening more complicated.
- To straightening your hair follicle, purchase a straightening serum.
4.) Hot Oil Massages to Get Straight Hair Naturally
Hot oil massage ensures that it will give smooth, glossy and perfectly straight hair.
Steps to Use Hot Oil to Get Straight Hair Without Using Iron:
- Slightly heat some coconut oil in a bowl. Do not heat the oil too much as it can destroy the hair follicles.
- Gently massage with this warm oil over your scalp.
- Massage your hair from the roots to the tips. Use a towel to cover your hair.
- Keep it for 30 minutes and then remove the towel.
- Then wash your hair with shampoo. You will be able to notice the desired results.
5.) Aloe Vera to Get Straight Hair Naturally at Home
Aloe Vera has such compounds which will help to develop hair and makes your hair smooth, shiny and soft. Due to having saturating property, it will help to straighten your hair naturally.
Steps to Use Aloe Vera to Get Straight Hair Without Using Straightener:
- Make a mixture of 4 tablespoons of Aloe Vera gel and 5 to 6 tablespoons of warm olive oil.
- You can also mix 6 to 7 drops of sandalwood oil and rosemary oil. Gently massage your hair and scalp with this mixture. Wear a shower cap and keep it for at least one hour. Wash off your hair with shampoo.
6.) Rice Flour and Egg Mask to Get Straight Hair at Home
Rice flour and egg mask are one of the best home remedies for straightening your hair without using any chemical products.
Steps to Rice Flour & Egg Mask to Get Straight Hair Without Heat:
- Combine an egg white and 5 tbsp of rice flour with 1 cup of fuller’s earth.
- Apply this mixture on your hair and scalp.
- Then comb your hair and keep it for at least one hour.
- Then use an herbal shampoo to wash your hair. Use this mask once or twice in a week.
7.) Strawberries with Milk and Honey to Get Straight Hair Fast
Strawberry, milk and honey works as a nourishing agent and helps in straightening your hair at home.
Steps to Use Strawberries & Honey for Straight Hair:
- Mix one tbsp of honey in 1 glass of milk.
- Mash 3 to 4 strawberries in a bowl and mix them into the mixture.
- Apply this mixture to your hair properly and cover your hair with a towel for 2 hours.
- Use an herbal shampoo to wash your hair.
- Comb your hair with a wide-toothed hair brush. This remedy will smooth your hair and straight your hair as well.
8.) Use Straightener to Get Straight Hair at Home
- Most of the people straighten their hair either by visiting a beauty salon or by yourself at home.
- You can straight your hair by using a straightener at home.
- You can purchase it from the market. And if you want permanent straightening, then you can go to a beauty salon. As they use chemical products to straighten the hair.
9.) Coconut Milk to Get Straight Hair at Home
Coconut milk can help to give shine to your hair and straighten your hair as well.
Steps to Use Coconut Milk to Get Straight Hair Naturally:
- Take a coconut and extract the milk from the coconut.
- Wash your hair first, then rinse your hair with coconut milk.
- Wash off the milk in cold water after 10 minutes for desired results.
- An alternate method, you can mix the lemon juice with one cup of coconut milk. Keep this mixture in the refrigerator to cool. Apply this creamy paste on your hair and wash it off with cold water after an hour.
10.) Celery Leaves to Get Straight Hair at Home
Celery leaves are one of the best natural remedies for straightening your hair. To get strong, long and straight hair, use celery leaves as it is a very beneficial remedy for hair.
Steps to Use Celery Leaves to Get Straight Hair Overnight:
- Take some celery leaves and chop them properly.
- Blend them and extract juice through a muslin cloth.
- Keep this juice overnight. Next morning, apply this juice to your scalp and length of hair.
- Use a wide toothed brush to comb your hair so that all the hair is covered completely. Keep it for an hour. Rinse off your hair. This remedy will definitely help you to straighten your hair.