Are you trying hard to get healthy long hair? When you use the right methods to grow your hair, then they grow stronger. It took the time to grow your hair as only 0.5 inches of your hair grows in a month. But still, there are several natural methods that can increase the rate of your hair growth. All you need to do is to follow these methods sincerely. So, finally if you are thinking to grow healthy long hair, then just go with your decision, because nothing looks better than the beautiful hairs.
Ways to Grow Healthy Long Hair:
Here are few ways that will help you in growing healthy and long hair. All you need to do is to follow these ways sincerely and see the best results in a few months.
1.) Eat Healthy Foods to Grow Healthy Long Hair
You need to focus on your diet if you want to grow your hair faster. Just eat a few healthy and nutritious foods in your diet for hair growth. Just go for the foods that are high in vitamins B, C, E and A, zinc, magnesium, iron, selenium and copper. Also, don’t forget to add vitamin B-complex in your diet as it is an extremely important nutrient used to grow your hair faster. So, add certain foods to your diet like milk, yogurt, cheese, eggs, chicken, whole grains, broccoli, spinach, oats, parsley and many more. All these foods are really important as they provide nourishment to your hair and stimulate growth. Also, eat foods like fish, flax seeds, walnuts, and other foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids for hair growth.
2.) Massage with Castor Oil to Grow Healthy Long Hair
Castor oil is rich in essential fatty acids, monounsaturated fats like omega-9 fatty acids, and vitamin E nutrient. All these nutrients are really important for our hair as they promote hair growth. So, to massage with castor oil, follow these steps:
- Take castor oil in a bowl and add an equal amounts of essential oil like olive oil or coconut oil in it.
- As castor oil is quite viscous, so it is important to add other essential oil with it like olive oil, coconut oil or almond oil.
- Now, mix this solution effectively and massage with this oil on your scalp.
- After massaging, leave it on your hair for 30-45 minutes and then wash your hair using a shampoo.
3.) Start Massaging Your Scalp
Massaging helps in promoting the blood flow and stimulating the hair follicles. It even provides relief from stress and tension. So, massage your hair with hot oil or deep conditioning mask once in a week to grow healthy long hair. To use this method, just follow these steps:
- Apply warm oil or a deep conditioner on your scalp.
- Now, rub your fingers gently on the scalp in a circular motion.
- Massage your hair effectively.
- Then wash it off with shampoo and water.
4.) Stay Away from Worries and Tensions
The more you will take the stress, the more you will experience the hair fall. Stress is a major factor of disrupting the normal hair cycle and triggers your hair to enter the stage of falling down i.e telogen. So, it is really very important to remain stress-free. Whenever, any situation creates a mess in your head, then try to avoid it or solve such situation without taking any stress. Also, start doing yoga and meditation to maintain the mental peace. So, stay happy, positive and stress-free to grow healthy long hair.
5.) Apply Egg Mask on Your Hair
Eggs are not only high in proteins, but they also contain zinc, iron, sulphur and potassium in it. They are also very important for the healthy hair growth. So, apply egg mask to grow healthy long hair. To prepare the egg mask, follow these steps:
- Break an egg and mix it in a bowl using a whisk. Also, mix few drops of lavender oil and four tablespoons of grapeseed oil in it. Now, apply this mixture on your hair scalp and leave this mixture on it for half an hour. At last, just wash it off using shampoo.
- You may even apply a mixture of two tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil and two egg yolks on the scalp of your hair. Leave it on your hair for 15-20 minutes. At last, just wash it out with cold water and shampoo.
- The other alternate method is to whisk an egg and just mix two tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil, and juice of half lemon to it. Also, add one cup of milk in this solution. Now, apply it on your scalp. Leave this solution on your hair for 20-30 minutes before washing it off with shampoo and cold water.
6.) Consume Vitamin and Herbal Supplements to Grow Healthy Long Hair
You may take supplements of folic acid, fish oil, kelp, flaxseed oil, evening primrose oil, ginkgo Biloba, saw palmetto, ginseng, and others to increase the rate of hair growth. Also, take vitamin B-complex supplements i.e biotin for hair growth. Make sure you consult a doctor before taking these supplements.
7.) Use Herbal Infusion to Grow Healthy Long Hair
There are various herbs like rosemary, nettle, catnip, horsetail and many more that promote hair growth. They are also helpful in stimulating hair follicle. It even provides lustrous and shiny hair. To use this natural way, follow these steps:
- Take hot water in a pan and steep any of the given herb in it for 10-20 minutes.
- Use this solution after washing your hair with shampoo and conditioner.
- Not only this solution will promote hair growth but it will also turn your hair soft and shiny.
8.) Use Aloe Vera to Grow Healthy Long Hair
Aloe Vera not only provides great nourishment to the hair, but it also prevent hair loss. It even prevent dandruff and helps in restoring the natural beauty of your hair. To use this remedy, follow these steps:
- Extract fresh Aloe Vera gel and mix it with a little amount of lemon juice. Now, apply this mixture on your hair and leave it on your hair for about 20 minutes. After this, just wash your hair with shampoo.
- Do this once or twice a week.
- You may even start drinking aloe Vera juice to increase the rate of hair growth.
9.) Flip Your Hair in Downward Direction to Grow Healthy Long Hair
This is an amazing way to grow your hair faster. This trick is useful in improving the blood circulation of your head that in turn helps in promoting the hair growth. So, sit down and flip your hair upside down to grow healthy long hair.
10.) Consult a Hair Specialist to Grow Healthy Long Hair
It is very important to consult a hair specialist who can tell you the root cause of hair loss and other hair-related problems. He will also provide you the right advice and treatments for your hair. So, in order to make your hair grow really faster, consult a specialist.