This article will provide you the ways to grow long thick hair naturally. Women adore long and thick hair. However, due to dirt, pollution, and other factors, it is hard to maintain long and voluminous hair. But if you are blessed with long and thick hair then you just need to take care of them.
Today almost every woman is battling with the hair loss problem. Hair loss is an outcome of various factors such as stress, nutritional deficiencies, allergies, hormonal imbalances, use of wrong hair care products, heredity and poor hair care. Nevertheless, these problems can be dealt, all you have to do is choose a correct remedy to grow long thick hair.
There are many cosmetics and treatments which promise long and healthy hair. However, they have short term results and moreover, they are expensive too. Unless and until you start to take care of your health, no product can help you. Read more, to know the ways to grow long thick hair.
Ways to Grow Long Thick Hair Naturally:
Following are the ways to grow long thick hair.
1.) Castor Oil to Grow Long Thick Hair Naturally
Head massage with castor oil is one of the easiest ways to grow long thick hair. Castor oil contains high viscosity which helps to coat the hair thoroughly and protects your hair from hair loss. It also contains vitamin E and fatty acids which promote hair growth.
Steps to Use Castor Oil to Get Thicker Hair Fast:
- Take equal parts of castor oil and coconut oil and heat it.
- Massage your scalp with this oil mixture.
- Then comb your hair to remove the tangles.
- Use a warm towel to cover your hair.
- After an hour shampoo your hair.
- Follow this remedy once in a week to get thick and lustrous hair.
- This proves as an excellent home remedy to grow long thick hair.
2.) Olive Oil to Grow Long Thick Hair Naturally
Olive oil is one of the best home remedies for getting long and thick hair. It promotes your hair growth and also helps to soften and strengthen the tresses. Olive oil is also beneficial in adding volume to your hair.
Steps to Use Olive Oil to Get Long Thick Hair Fast:
- Massage your hair with warm olive oil.
- Leave it for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Use a mild shampoo to wash your hair.
- You can also leave it for the whole night and shampoo your hair in the next morning.
- This makes as an excellent home remedy to grow long thick hair.
3.) Avocado to Grow Long Thick Hair Fast
Avocado helps to get thicker and long hair. This is because it contains vitamin E which keeps your hair to become healthy and strong. This proves to be an excellent home remedy to grow your hair thick and ling.
Steps to Use Avocado to Grow Thicker and Fuller Hair:
- Prepare a mixture of 1 mashed avocado, 1 mashed banana and 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Massage your scalp with this mixture.
- Keep it for half an hour so that the nutrients are absorbed.
- Finally, wash your hair with shampoo.
- Use this remedy twice a week for better results.
6.) Fenugreek Seeds to Grow Long Thick Hair
Fenugreek seeds are one of the effective and amazing home remedies for long and thick hair. They can also be used to prevent hair loss. Regular use of fenugreek seeds for a long period of time also promotes hair growth.
Steps to Use Fenugreek Seeds to Grow Long Thick Hair:
- Soak 2 to 3 tbsp of fenugreek seeds in water for 8 to 10 hours.
- To make a paste grind the soaked seeds.
- You can also add 2 tsp of coconut milk in it.
- Apply this paste on your scalp and hair.
- Allow it to sit for about half an hour.
- Then wash your hair with lukewarm water.
- Use it on a regular basis which will prevent dry scalp and you will get thicker hair.
5.) Indian Gooseberry to Grow Long Thick Hair
Indian gooseberry contains antioxidant, antibacterial and exfoliating properties. It helps to maintain a healthy scalp and also boost your natural hair growth. This makes as an excellent home remedy to grow long thick hair.
Steps to Use Indian Gooseberry to Get Long Thick Hair:
- Add 1 tbsp of powdered or dried Indian gooseberry in 2 tbsp of coconut oil and heat it.
- Strain the solution and massage your scalp before bedtime.
- Next morning, wash your hair with shampoo.
- Do this remedy on a weekly basis.
6.) Aloe Vera to Grow Long Thick Hair Naturally
Aloe Vera is a very popular ingredient and also an age-old remedy that is used for various skin and hair related problems. When used to grow long thick hair, it gives remarkable results. It moisturises the hair and maintains the pH level of the scalp, thus boosting the natural hair growth.
Steps to Use Aloe Vera to Get Long Thick Hair Fast:
- Extract the Aloe Vera gel from 1 or 2 fresh aloe vera leaves.
- Massage the gel onto your scalp.
- Let it sit for half an hour.
- Rinse your hair with lukewarm water.
- Do this remedy once or twice a week daily.
7.) Henna Leaves to Grow Long Thick Hair
Henna is a natural remedy to get thick and long hair. It also give your hair a natural color and make them softer and thicker. Henna is also helpful to get rid of hair loss, eventually resulting in a boosted hair growth.
Steps to Use Henna Leaves to Grow Hair Longer:
- To make a fine paste grind a handful of fresh henna leaves with a little water.
- Keep it for 2 hours then apply it on your hair.
- Use a shower cap to cover your hair.
- After a few hours, shampoo your hair thoroughly.
- Repeating this remedy will help you to grow long thick hair.
8.) Flax-seed to Grow Long Thick Hair Overnight
Flax-seeds are a rich source of omega 3 fatty acids and protein which helps in promoting thicker hair and also boosts the natural hair growth. This makes it as an excellent home remedy to grow long thick hair.
Steps to Use Flax seed to Get Long Thick Hair Fast:
- Take one-quarter cup of flax seeds.
- Soak it in water overnight.
- In the next morning, boil the flax seeds in 2 cups of water at high heat.
- When you get the foam jelly then turn off the heat and strain the seeds.
- Use this water to wash your hair.
- You can even massage the residue gel into the scalp.
- Leave for half an hour then wash off.
- Repeat the remedy regularly for effective results.
- This flax-seed is also good for those with wavy or curly hair.
9.) Trim the Split ends to Grow Long Thick Hair
In every 3 to 4 months, trim your hair to get rid of split ends. Split ends may affect your hair growth. Trimming your hair will help to boost the natural hair growth. But, excessive trimming may even shorten the length of your hair. So, be careful to just trim an inch of your ends to promote the growth of your healthy manes.
10.) Healthy Diet to Make Your Hair Grow Faster
To enhance your hair growth eat healthy food. A healthy diet consists of vegetables, fresh fruits and cereals which nourish your body and hair as well.
So eat lots of fruits and vegetables especially protein and omega-3 fatty acids rich foods like walnuts, salmon, herring and green leafy vegetable which are high in iron and vitamin A and C.
If possible, prepare a diet chart of all the necessary foods that are beneficial for your hair growth and also the overall health. Follow the diet chart religiously to grow long thick hair and also boost your immune system.
- Avoid using hot tools such as flat irons, blow dryers and curling wands.
- The extreme heat will damage your hair.
- Chemicals are also not good for your hair.
- So don’t use dyes and relaxers that can break your strands.
- Always use natural dyes and lightening solutions which are good for your hair.
- The oil is the only reason that makes your hair look greasy.
- This oil helps to add nutrients to your scalp.
- So don’t wash your hair on a regular basis.
- Always wash your hair with cold water as it helps to manage your hair properly.
- Don’t use warm water to wash your hair as it can make your hair frizzy and dry.
- Use hair products that contain organic ingredients because it will make your hair healthy and strong.