Are you living in an industrialized nation? Is it difficult for you maintain your hair? Are you eager to make your hair shiny and smooth? Well, who don’t want to have soft shiny hair? And if it is your wish then what is stopping you. You can easily make your hair soft and shiny easily. For this, you need to consult neither an expert nor you need to spend dollars on paying their consulting fee. All you need to do is follow few simple natural ways to make your hair soft and shiny. So, what you are waiting for, just use the natural ways and have soft shiny hair.
Damaged Hair Causes:
Before we move ahead on discussing various ways to get soft shiny hair. Let us understand the basic reasons of getting damaged hair. You damage your hair in various ways. There are enormous reasons behind hair damage. Here are few common reasons for getting damaged hair.
- Bleaching: The natural pigment of your hair gets removed from hair due to bleaching. Also, the chemical penetrates inside your hair cuticle due to which you face the problem of damaged hair.
- If you keep on making new hairstyles and do manipulations, then also your hair got damaged adversely.
- Using chemically rich products on your hair may damage it adversely.
- The dirt and impurities surrounding in your environment cause a huge impact on the health of your hair.
- Also, if you are following an unhealthy diet then your hair lacks in various important nutrients due to which you may face the problem of hair damage.
Tips to Have Soft Shiny Hair Naturally:
Well, there are several factors due to which you may get rough and dry hair. If you are living in an industrialized nation, then you suffer from so many bad environmental factors that may make your hair dry and damaged. Such factors include pollution, dust, dirt and many more. Therefore, it is really very important to take care of your hair. So, here are few tips are given below that you must follow to get soft shiny hair.
1.) Use Eggs to Have Soft Shiny Hair
Eggs are one of the most effective ingredients used to provide nourishment. Eggs are a great source of protein, lecithin, and fatty acids and these ingredients are very important to keep our hair soft and shiny. Eggs not only repairs dull and damaged hair, but they also make the hair strong and thick. To apply this remedy, follow these steps:
- Take one egg white and mix it with one tablespoon each of honey and olive oil. Mix it well and prepare a paste. Now, apply this paste on the damp scalp of your hair.
- After this, just cover your head with a shower cap at least for 30 minutes.
- At last, wash your hair by using a mild shampoo and cool water.
- You may also use alternate way. For this, you need to beat two eggs and mix it well until you don’t get a foamy texture. Now, add 2 tablespoons of almond oil and one-half cup of yogurt in it. Mix these ingredients well and apply this mixture on your hair and scalp. After this, just cover your head with a shower cap for 30 minutes. At last, wash your hair with cool water and shampoo.
Note: Never wash your hair with hot water as it will clot the egg and will make it difficult for you to remove it from your hair.
2.) Apply Beer to Get Soft Shiny Hair
Beer is an amazing hair tonic that can do wonders to the hair. It contains the proteins hops and malt that helps in repairing damaged hair and provide nourishment to the hair follicle. To use this remedy, follow these steps:
- Just wash your hair with shampoo. After this, apply flat beer on your hair from the root to the ends.
- Also, massage thoroughly on your hair scalp with beer. Use circular motions while massaging your hair.
- After this, allow this mixture to sit for about 5 minutes on you hair and then rinse it off with water.
- Use this remedy in every two weeks.
3.) Start Using Coconut Oil to Get Soft Shiny Hair
It is really very important to keep your hair nourished if you want soft shiny hair. Coconut oil is considered to be one of the best oil for hair massage. It not only makes your hair nourished and moisturized, but it also keeps it healthy and shiny. To apply this remedy, follow these steps:
- Take warm coconut oil and apply it on your hair from root to ends. Massage it in a circular motion for few minutes on your hair and then wrap your hair by using a shower cap or thin towel for about 30 minutes. After this, just wash off your hair with water and then use shampoo and conditioner on it.
- Another alternate option is to add two tablespoons of coconut oil with few curry leaves. Heat both of the ingredients until it becomes warm. When it gets cool, massage this oil gently on your scalp and hair. After this, cover your head using a warm towel for 30 minutes and then wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
4.) Apply Cider Vinegar to Get Soft Shiny Hair
Apple cider vinegar is a great hair conditioner that not only turns your dry and dull hair into soft and shiny one, but it can also treat the itchy scalp, dandruff, and frizzy hair effectively. To use this conditioner, follow these steps:
- Mix equal parts of apple cider vinegar and water. Mix it well. After this, wash your hair with shampoo and massage apple cider vinegar and water solution on your hair scalp. Let this solution sit on your hair for a few minutes and wash off your hair with water.
- You may also try another alternate way by mixing the juice of one lemon with two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar. Mix it well and apply this mixture after shampooing.
- Use this remedy once in a week to get soft shiny hair.
5.) Use Avocado to Get Soft Shiny Hair
Avocado contain various nutrients that help in nourishing and moisturizing your hair completely. It is the very essential remedy for damaged hair. To prepare this remedy, follow these steps:
- Mix two tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil with one mashed ripe avocado. Mix it well and apply this mixture on the damp scalp, from the roots to the ends. After this, cover your head with a shower cap for 30 minutes. At last, wash your hair with shampoo and water.
- The other alternate way is to mash one ripe banana together with one ripe avocado. Also, mix in one and a half tablespoons of almond oil in the mixture. Now, massage your scalp using this paste. After this, cover your head with shower cap for 30 minutes. At last, wash your hair thoroughly with shampoo and lukewarm water.
6.) Apply Honey on Scalp to Get Soft Shiny Hair
Honey is a natural humectant that helps in retaining moisture of your hair. To use this remedy, follow these steps:
- Take two cups of warm water and add two tablespoons of honey in it. Now, pour this mixture into a spray bottle.
- After this wash your hair with shampoo, and spray it on your hair.
- After this, start massaging it into your scalp for 5 minutes and leave it on your scalp for 15 minutes.
- At last, just wash your hair with warm water. Do this once in a week.
7.) Apply Aloe Vera to Get Soft Shiny Hair
Aloe Vera contains great moisturizing properties that make it an amazing moisturizer for your hair. It even keeps your hair healthy as it contains plenty of vitamins in it. To prepare this remedy, follow these steps:
- Mix four tablespoons of Aloe Vera gel with two tablespoons of coconut oil and prepare a mixture. Also, add three tablespoons of yogurt in it.
- Now, apply this paste on damp hair and leave it on your hair for about 30 minutes.
- At last just wash it off with lukewarm water.
8.) Use Yogurt to Get Soft Shiny Hair
Yogurt is a deep conditioner that makes your hair smooth and shiny. Moreover, it also contains natural antifungal and antibacterial properties due to the presence of high lactic acid content, which helps in keeping our scalp clean and free from infections. To use this remedy, follow these steps:
- Brush your hair well using the wide-tooth comb.
- After this, just spread some plain yogurt on your hair and cover your hair with a shower cap.
- Leave it on your head for 30 minutes.
- At last, wash your hair with lukewarm water.
9.) Gelatin to Get Soft Shiny Hair
Gelatin can make your hair smooth and soft as it contains hydrolyzed protein in it that can treat the damaged hair effectively.
- Take a cup of warm water and add one tablespoon of gelatin in it.
- Stir it well and add one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and few drops of lavender oil.
- Mix it well and apply this mixture on your hair.
- Leave it for 10 minutes on your hair.
- At last, just wash your hair with lukewarm water.
- Use this remedy once in a week.
10.) Apply Mayonnaise to Get Soft Shiny Hair
- Use one or one and a half cup of full-fat mayonnaise.
- Now, apply it on freshly washed hair.
- After this, cover your hair with the help of a shower cap for about 30 minutes.
- At last, wash your hair with cool water and a mild shampoo.