Hair loss is the most common problem of today’s generation. The majority of people dream of having strong, shiny, and long hairs. Unfortunately, hair fall has become a major issue that can decrease the volume of your hair. It is a problem that affects millions of people of the world. Hair fall can become a distressing situation if it is not treated properly. This article will guide you regarding various ways to reduce hair loss.
Causes of Hair Loss:
- Lack of essential nutrients
- Excessive use of products high in chemicals like shampoo
- Unhealthy eating habits
- Hormonal change
- Certain medications
- Alopecia and other scalp disorders
Remedies to Reduce Hair Loss
Here are few remedies that will help you to reduce hair loss. Follow these remedies sincerely to prevent and treat hair loss.
1.) Scalp Massage with Oil
Massaging your scalp with an oil is considered to be a great home remedy for hair loss. The proper hair massage helps in improving the blood flow in your head. It also helps in enhancing the strength of your hair roots. A good scalp massage provides a lot of relaxation to your mind, as it also improves the blood circulation in your head. You may use the oils like almond, castor, olive, rosemary essential oils for massaging your hair. So, massage your hair using the light fingertips for preventing hair loss. It is one of the best ways to reduce hair loss.
2.) Use Indian Gooseberry to Prevent Hair Loss
If you want to grow your hair naturally and fast, then Indian gooseberry is the best remedy. It is rich in vitamin C that is considered to be a great nutrient to prevent hair loss. The deficiency of vitamin C nutrient may cause hair fall. So, it is really important to use Indian Gooseberry on your hair. It also contains antioxidant, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and exfoliating properties. It keeps your scalp healthy and promotes hair growth. It is considered to be one of the best remedies to reduce hair fall. To prepare this remedy, follow these steps:
- Mix a tablespoon of Indian gooseberry with lemon juice.
- Massage your scalp thoroughly using this mixture.
- After this, cover your head using a shower cap.
- Leave this mixture on your hair overnight.
- Next morning, wash your hair using a mild shampoo and lukewarm water.
3.) Beetroot to Control Hair Loss
Beetroot is packed with various nutrients like carbohydrates, potassium, phosphorus, calcium, vitamin C and vitamin B. These nutrients are very important for a healthy hair growth. So, add beetroot in your diet. You can simply drink the fresh beetroot juice or you may also add it to various recipes or salads. You may also apply beetroot paste on your scalp by grinding beetroot leaves with henna. Leave this paste on your hair scalp for 15-20 minutes and then rinse your hair with water. It is one of the most effective ways to reduce hair fall naturally.
4.) Fenugreek to Reduce Hair Loss
Fenugreek seeds are considered to be a great remedy for treating thinning hair. These seeds contain hormone antecedents that help in enhancing hair growth and rebuilding hair follicles. Fenugreek seeds also contain nicotinic acid and proteins that help in stimulating the hair growth.
- Soak one cup of fenugreek seeds in a water and leave it overnight.
- Next day, just grind these seeds and prepare a paste.
- Apply this paste on your hairs and leave it on your head for some time. Also, cover your head using a shower cap.
- After 40 minutes, just wash your hair using lukewarm water.
- It is a great remedy to reduce hair loss fast.
5.) Coconut Milk to Avoid Hair Loss
The coconut milk is rich in proteins and important fats that help in promoting hair growth and preventing hair loss. Coconut oil provides best results for the problem of hair loss. To use this remedy, just apply coconut milk on your head and leave it on your hair for 20 minutes. At last, just rinse your hair using a shampoo. It is an effective remedy to reduce hair loss and promote hair growth.
6.) Licorice Root Paste to Treat Hair Loss
Licorice root is a great herb that helps in preventing hair loss. It also contains mollifying properties that help in opening the pores and provide the soothing effect on your scalp. This remedy is also effective for treating dandruff, dry flakes and baldness. To use this remedy, follow these steps:
- Add one tablespoon of licorice root in one cup of milk. Also, mix a quarter teaspoon of saffron in this mixture.
- Mix all of the ingredients thoroughly.
- Apply this paste on your hair and leave it overnight.
- The next morning wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
- Use this remedy once in a week to reduce hair loss.
7.) Use Aloe Vera to Stop Hair Loss
Aloe Vera is considered to be a great home remedy for treating hair as well as skin related problems. It contains various enzymes that help in promoting hair growth. Even it has great alkalizing properties that can bring the pH scale of hair and scalp at a moderate level. It also provides great relief to the hair problem like scalp itching. It can also reduce scalp redness, inflammation, and dandruff from your hair scalp. Just apply aloe Vera gel on your scalp and leave it for few hours. After this, wash your hair using lukewarm water. It is a great treatment to reduce hair loss.
8.) Apply Onion Juice
The sulfur content present inside onion helps in improving blood circulation inside your hair scalp. It also helps in reducing inflammation and regenerating hair follicles. Onion juice also contains antibacterial properties that help in killing germs and parasites of your scalp. Hence, it is a great remedy for treating scalp infection as well. To use this remedy, just follow these steps:
- Grind onion and extract juice from it. Apply this juice on your scalp and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Apply this juice on your scalp and leave it for 30 minutes.
- After this, wash your hair using a mild shampoo.
- You may also mix two teaspoons of aloe Vera gel and three tablespoons of onion juice to prepare a mixture. You can also add olive oil to this mixture. Mix all of these ingredients well and apply this mixture on your scalp. After 30 minutes, just wash your scalp using shampoo and lukewarm water.