This article is about how to make your hair grow faster naturally. Long hair is a dream of every girl. However, long hair are not attained in a single day. But you need not be disappointed as there are many remedies which promote hair. Read more, to know about the ways to make your hair grow faster naturally.
Remedies to Make Your Hair Grow Faster:
1.) Castor Oil to Make Your Hair Grow Faster
How to Use Castor Oil?
- In a bowl, mix an equal amount of castor oil, coconut oil, almond oil or olive oil. Alternatively, add essential oils such as rosemary, lavender, peppermint, eucalyptus or thyme oil in castor oil.
- Gently massage the combination of oils on your scalp and hair.
- Leave it for 45-60 minutes and then wash your hair with shampoo. For long hair, repeat this remedy 2-3 times in a week.
2.) Head Massage to Make Your Hair Grow Faster
A gentle massage on the scalp will promote blood circulation, which will regulate the hair follicles and make your hair grow faster. Alternatively, deep condition your hair with conditioning, hair mask or hot oil treatment.
- Warm coconut oil, almond oil or olive oil or any hair oil.
- Gently rub the hair oil with your fingers on your scalp and hair in a circular motion for 5-7 minutes.
- Leave it for 50-60 minutes and then wash your hair with shampoo. You can also leave it for a night and wash your head next morning.
- Instead of oil you can also massage with conditioner as well.
3.) Egg Mask to Make Your Hair Grow Faster
Eggs are packed with protein, sulfur, iron, phosphorus, selenium and all other nutrients which promotes hair growth. Apart from eating your favorite egg dish you can also apply an egg mask to your hair for faster hair growth.
How to Make Egg Mask?
- Take an egg and beat it. Beat the egg for a while and add 4 tablespoons of grapeseed and lavender oil in it.
- Mix the solution properly and apply it on the scalp and hair. Leave it for 1 hour and then wash it with a good shampoo.
- Alternatively, in 2 egg yolks, add 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil. Mix it properly and apply the mixture on the scalp and hair.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and then wash your hair with cold water and shampoo.
- You can also add 1 cup milk in the whisked egg and extra –virgin oil. Mix all the ingredients and apply the mixture on your scalp. Wash it after 30 minutes.
4.) Apply Aloe-Vera Gel to Make Your Hair Grow Faster
Aloe- Vera promotes hair growth. It easily penetrates in scalp and hair and hydrates the hair and maintains the pH level of the hair, because of which, hair grow faster. Drinking Aloe-Vera juice is equally beneficial. The easiest way of applying Aloe-Vera gel is, peel the upper layer of the plant and with the help of spoon scrap gel out of it. Apply the gel on your scalp and hair and wash them after an hour.
- Alternatively, you can add honey, brandy and egg in Aloe-Vera gel. Apply the mixture on the scalp. Put a shower mask and it for 7-8 hours.
- Wash your head with warm water.
5.) Conditioning to Make Your Hair Grow Faster
Herbs boost’s hair growth. The infusion of various herbs like rosemary, burdock, horsetail, nettle, catnip, sage and etc. improves blood circulation and stimulates hair follicles and add luster with volume to the hair, which further leads to faster hair growth.
- Either, mix all the herbs or use a single herb to condition your locks
- Steep any of the herbs in warm water and use it as a conditioner after shampoo. This remedy will not only make your hair grow faster but also makes your hair straight and soft.
- Alternatively, mix herbs or essential oils in your shampoo to make it more effective.
6.) Brush Your Hair to Make Your Hair Grow Faster
Gently brushing the hair increases the blood circulation in the scalp and spreads the natural oil in the entire head. It keeps the dryness at bay. Healthy blood circulation encourages hair follicles, which promotes healthy hair growth. Brush your hair 2 times a day and night. Use good wide-tooth comb which does not pull your stands.
Moreover, do not brush your hair when they are wet. It leads to hair fall and hair damaging. Do not leave hair tangled and avoid loose hair, it gives way to split ends.
7.) Hair Boosting Supplements to Make Your Hair Grow Faster
Our body needs different nutrients to build hair, which are not sufficient from the diet we follow. To get the desired nutrients, supplement your diet with hair boosting supplements, which are enriched with vitamins, biotin, minerals, zinc, minerals and iron. Biotin foster hair growth and keeps your scalp healthy, whereas vitamins nourish hair follicles and provide adequate nutrients to grow hair.B-complex vitamin is an ideal hair growing supplement, since it contains biotin and vitamin B6, that boost scalp circulation and leads healthy and longer hair.
8.) Do Not Shampoo Regularly to Make Your Hair Grow Faster
People believe that regular head bath gives healthy scalp which promotes hair growth. But, that’s not the case, in fact, regular shampoo means destroying your hair, as it rips off the natural oil from the scalp, which is essential for hair growth. Wash your hair 2-3 times a week with mild or herbal shampoo as they do not contain chemicals which can damage the hair. Moreover, make sure, you apply conditioner after shampoo.
9.) Avoid Hair Styling to Make Your Hair Grow Faster
Hair styling makes you look appealing, but take a huge toll on your hair. Blow-drying, curling and straightening leaves hair dull, dry and prone to breakage, therefore, avoid styling your hair. Styling once in a blue moon is okay, but regular styling damages the hair.
10.) Healthy Diet to Make Your Hair Grow Faster
Your food habits also affect hair growth, so for long hair include nutrients such as vitamins A, B, C, minerals, zinc, copper, iron and most importantly vitamin-B complex, as it accelerate hair growth. Your diet should consist of food like cheese, chicken, eggs, salmon, avocado, spinach, cabbage, bell peppers, parsley, oats, grapefruit for nourished hair.
Omega-3 fatty acids are one of the important nutrients for longer hair, since, hair shafts are made up of omega-3 fatty acids so eat flax seeds, beans, fish, walnuts, olive oil, winter squash to increase the intake of fatty acid in your body.