In this article, we will talk about ways to make hair stronger. In these times, we constantly abuse our hair with all kinds of chemicals. Unknowingly, but we tend to ignore it completely. This indirect ignorance results in numerous hair problems including hair fall. Therefore, it becomes more important to work on it and to give it the attention that it demands. While there are many who would choose a good shampoo or a conditioner and many who stay away from all this. They would suggest a more natural approach for the same. While both are good in their own respects, there is no definite answer to the discussion. Yes, there are definitely solutions to make your hair grow stronger. Just follow the tips below and relish the hair that everyone wants:
Ways to Make Hair Stronger:
1.) Use Eggs to Make Hair Stronger
Eggs have been used for centuries for hair treatment. It contains protein which is a natural hair growth promoter. It is for the same reason that it still holds true today. For this all you have to do is prepare an egg mask, just follow the steps below:
- Separate the white out of the yellow from raw egg.
- Mix the egg white with olive oil and honey and blend the mixture together.
- Prepare a paste of the same and start applying it on your scalp carefully.
- Massage it gently on the hair and wash it off with shampoo.
2.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Make Hair Stronger
The word “treatment” is soon going to become synonymous with apple cider vinegar. Apple cider vinegar has been proven to be effective in hair growth as well. It has natural properties that promote it and help enhance its quality. Just follow the steps below and you are good to go:
- Mix apple cider vinegar with water. Be generous with the quantity.
- Wash your hair nicely and shampoo it.
- When done, as a final rinse, take the apple cider vinegar solution and dip your hair in it.
- It will help restore the pH levels of your hair and will promote hair growth.
3.) Potato to Make Hair Stronger
The potato can be as effective as any other item in your inventory for proper hair growth. Potato has healthy properties that are known to get rid of dead hair cells, promoting new ones in the process. Follow the steps below for an instant remedy:
- Just mash-up a freshly cut potato and take its juice.
- Apply the juice on your scalp and head area.
- Keep it there for a minimum of 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with shampoo.
- Continue the treatment till it starts showing results.
4.) Coconut Milk to Make Hair Stronger
Coconut has to be one of the most underrated fruits when it comes to remedial qualities. It has so many uses that a whole article could be written about it. Coconut tends to promote healthier, shinier hair. It happens because of its antibacterial properties. For this purpose, you have to use coconut milk for effective results. Just apply coconut milk on your hair and scalp area. Keep it there overnight and wash it off in the morning. With time, there would be no or less hair fall.
5.) Green Tea to Make Hair Stronger
We have emphasized so many times on how green tea is effective in making you healthier. Green tea is effective because if its antioxidant and antibacterial properties. It is advised to drink at least 2 – 3 cups of green tea daily. It will remove all the toxins from your body. It will even regulate natural hair growth. As you keep drinking it, you will notice internal changes which will result in stronger hair.
6.) Garlic to Make Hair Stronger
If the upper point has two effective healthy properties, then combined with them add anti-inflammation properties of garlic. It is used in many cultures for hair health and to promote them. To use garlic, all you have to do is:
- Take freshly cut cloves of garlic.
- Boil them in a solution of olive oil or coconut oil.
- Wait for it to cool down a bit and apply it on the scalp and your hair.
- Wash it off later and continue the treatment for a few weeks till there are results.
7.) Vitamin E to Make Hair Stronger
Vitamin E oil is known to be rich in antioxidants properties. Not only that, it even helps promote blood circulation in the body. Promoting scalp health. Follow the below-mentioned steps to use it effectively:
- Just massage vitamin E oil directly onto the scalp and hair.
- Leave it there overnight.
- Make sure to wash it off later for fresh new hair.
8.) Essential Oils to Make Hair Stronger
It is a known fact that regular massage with the essential oils helps promote hair growth. Not only it is limited to that it even reduces hair fall and split ends. Essential oils make your hair softer and shinier. Follow the steps below to use an essential oil for hair growth:
- Massage your hair with any essential oil, and wrap your head with a towel.
- Allow the pores of the scalp to open up and help them penetrate into the scalp better.
- Do it regularly in the form of hot oil treatments to reduce dandruff and help your hair dazzle.
9.) Aloe Vera to Make Hair Stronger
Aloe Vera is effective for both skins as well as a hair treatment. Anyone can use it for its easy use and promotes hair growth and shine. Follow the below-mentioned steps for an aloe vera hair treatment:
- Purchase Aloe Vera gel from the market and massage it on your scalp area.
- You could alternatively mash-up a few Aloe Vera leaves and collect its gel.
- Follow the same procedure and wash it off after 15 – 20 minutes.
- Do it on a regular basis for a permanent treatment.
10.) Balanced Diet to Make Hair Stronger
If your diet is not good then your whole body gets affected, that includes your hair also. Maintain a diet that is rich in essential vitamins and mineral. Add more protein and cut a little on fat consumption. Consume omega 3 for the same and to get healthy fatty acids. As you enhance it, so will your hair.