After writing about how to dye your hair?, how to lighten your hair with cinnamon?, tips for healthy hair, Here is another useful article on how to make your hair blonder? If you want to make your hair look blonde and beautiful, then you are at the right place. Every woman wants to look like Hollywood celebrities. This can be possible only by getting the blonde look. This article will tell you some of the easy methods that you can follow to get blonde hair at home. You can obviously buy some dye and colors from market to make hair blonder. But you can also go for some of the natural remedies that we are going to discuss in this article. Go through the article and learn different ways to get blonde hair.
Ways to Make Your Hair Blonder:
- Ways to Make Your Hair Blonder:
- 1.) Make Your Hair Blonder With Lemon
- 2.) Salt to Make Your Hair Blonder
- 3.) Bleach to Make Your Hair Blonder
- 4.) Coffee to Make Your Hair Blonder Fast
- 5.) Henna to Make Your Hair Blonder Naturally
- 6.) Acacia Catechu Wild to Make Your Hair Blonder Naturally
- 7.) Dark Chocolate Powder to Make Your Hair Blonder
- 8.) Cinnamon Powder to Make Your Hair Blonder
- 9.) Baking Soda to Make Your Hair Blonder Overnight
- 10.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Make your Hair Blonder Fast
- 11.) Make Your Hair Blonder with Hydrogen Peroxide
- 12.) Cassia to Get Golden Blonde Look
- 13.) Tea to Make Your Hair Blonder
- 14.) Beer to Make Your Hair Blonder
- 15.) Sunshine to Make Your Hair Blonder
- 16.) Rhubarb to Make Your Hair Blonder
- Ways to Make Your Hair Blonder with Chemicals:
1.) Make Your Hair Blonder With Lemon
Lemon is a natural bleaching agent. It lighten the hair color and gives you blonder hair. Also, it is packed with vitamin C, which takes a good care of your hair. This remedy works best if you have blonde hair naturally.
Steps to Use Lemon to Get Blonde Hair:
- In a cup of water mix 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Apply it on your hair and then sit in the sunlight.
- When it dries rinse it off with warm water.
- Do this regularly to get blonder hair.
2.) Salt to Make Your Hair Blonder
Salt or Epsom salt both can help you to get the lighter shade. However, be extra careful while using salt and make sure you use correct quantity.
Steps to Use Salt to Lighten Your Hair:
- Mix a tablespoon of salt in your water and rinse your hair with the same water.
- However, if the water is already salty then do not mix salt in it.
- Use salt water to rinse your hair for some days and eventually you will get blonde hair
3.) Bleach to Make Your Hair Blonder
The same bleach, which you apply on your face to lighten the facial hair, can be used for lightning the color of your hair as well. The activator present in the box of bleach is loaded with acids that help to remove tanning and hence it will make your hair blonder.
Steps to Use Bleach to Blonde Your Hair:
- Mix the cream and activator in the given quantity (do not exceed it)
- Apply it on your hair
- Leave them until the bleach dries.
- Rinse it off with water.
- If you want lighter shade then, apply it again and repeat the whole procedure.
4.) Coffee to Make Your Hair Blonder Fast
Coffee has a natural color that gives natural shine and glossy touch to your hair. It also makes your hair appear blonde.
Steps to Use Coffee to Blonde Your Hair:
- Boil 2 tablespoons of coffee with a glass of water.
- Leave the solution to cool to room temperature.
- Fill it in a spray bottle and spray it on your hair.
- Wear a shower cap.
- Do this before going to bed and wash your hairs with normal water in the morning.
5.) Henna to Make Your Hair Blonder Naturally
Henna is one of the best hair coloring ingredients used from the ancient times. It not only gives you blonder hair but also add luster and volume to your hair.
Steps to Use Heena to Make Your Hair Blonder:
- According to the length of your hair take some henna powder.
- Add water, lemon juice, and egg to this powder.
- Mix them thoroughly to get a thick paste.
- Leave it for 2-3 hours.
- With the help of brush apply it on the hair and leave it for 2-3 hours.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
6.) Acacia Catechu Wild to Make Your Hair Blonder Naturally
The medicinal plant not only helps to cure a cold and cough, but it also helps to get blonde hair color.
Steps to Use Acacia Catechu to Get Blonde Hair:
- Take the leaves of this plant according to the length.
- Make a paste of it with water.
- Apply it on the hair.
- Cover it with a shower cap and leave it for 2-3 hours.
- Later wash your hair with normal water.
- Don’t use shampoo.
- Do this regularly to make your hair blonder.
7.) Dark Chocolate Powder to Make Your Hair Blonder
Apart from eating dark chocolate, you can also apply it on your hair to get a blonde look.
Steps to Use Dark Chocolate to Blonde Your Hair:
- Make a thick paste of dark chocolate powder, water, and lemon juice.
- Leave it for half an hour.
- Then apply it on your hair.
- Leave it for 2-3 hours and rinse it off with lukewarm water.
8.) Cinnamon Powder to Make Your Hair Blonder
Cinnamon powder has a number of health benefits. The fragrance of the herb gives you amazing feeling. The same herb can be used to get the blonde look.
Steps to Use Cinnamon to Blonde Your Hair Overnight:
- Boil a glass of water with 2 tablespoons of cinnamon powder.
- Apply it on your hair and leave it overnight.
- Next day wash your hair with normal water.
- Do this occasionally to get perfect blonde hair.
9.) Baking Soda to Make Your Hair Blonder Overnight
Baking soda is known for health benefits. You can use the same ingredient for a new hair color as well. Baking soda is generally considered a slower remedy but it can prove to be really effective. What you have to do is repeat this remedy every week and you will be able to get desired colored of your hair.
Steps to Use Baking Soda to Lighten Your Hair Fast:
- Mix a scoop of baking powder with lemon juice and water.
- Apply it on the hair and leave it for half an hour.
- Rinse it off with warm water.
10.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Make your Hair Blonder Fast
Since ACV is acidic in nature, it can give blonde hair. The remedy has many benefits. It can also be used to clean the scalp. It can also be used as a detangler.
Steps to Use Apple Cider Vinegar to Lighten Your Hair:
- Mix apple cider vinegar and water. Pour the water into the spray bottle and spray it on your damp hair.
- Let the solution sit on the hair for a couple of minutes.
- Rinse it off with water.
- Do this regularly to get blonder hair.
11.) Make Your Hair Blonder with Hydrogen Peroxide
Hydrogen peroxide is one of the best ways to get blonde hair. This method is not advisable for brunettes because it will give your hair brassy and an orange color.
Steps to Use Hydrogen Peroxide to Make Hair Blonder Fast:
- Take a spray bottle and put a little bit of hydrogen peroxide to it.
- Now spray it on your hair.
- An alternate method, take a cotton ball and wet it with hydrogen peroxide. Then apply it to your hair for highlights. Leave the hydrogen peroxide for longer. Then wash your hair with cold water and condition your hair.
12.) Cassia to Get Golden Blonde Look
Cassia is a dye which is available in the market. You can also buy cassia powder from the market.
Steps to Use Cassia to Make Your Hair Lighter Fast:
- Take some cassia powder and mix it with chamomile tea to make a paste.
- Now, add cinnamon to give your hair faint red look.
- Apply this paste on your hair.
- After few hours wash your hair with water.
- You can also mix your own dye with cassia powder and apply it.
13.) Tea to Make Your Hair Blonder
Tea is also one of the most effective remedies to make your hair blonder. You can go for black tea if you want but, it is good to go for chamomile tea. Chamomile tea is rich in contents that help lighten the color of your hair. Also, you can make your hair blonder with black tea but using chamomile tea makes your hair sleek and shiny.
Steps to Use Tea to Make Your Hair Blonder:
- Boil a bowl of water and add 2-3 chamomile tea bags to it.
- Cover it with a lid and allow it to steep for ten minutes.
- When the water has cooled down completely, use it to rinse your hair.
- Rinse your hair with the solution and then wait for fifteen minutes.
- Repeat the process thrice before washing your hair with shampoo.
14.) Beer to Make Your Hair Blonder
Beer has a number of benefits for hair. It makes your hair lighter and also keeps your hair away from many hair related issues. This remedy works great on people who are naturally blonde. It makes your hair more blonde and also gives them a natural look. Also, you should not try this remedy if you have colored your hair red. Trying this remedy on you red hair can make your hair appear dark red or even oranges. So, you are advised to try this only if you have naturally blonde hair.
Steps to Use Beer to Make Your Hair Blonder:
- Take a bowl and three tablespoons honey to it.
- Add half lemon juice to.
- Now add enough beer to cover your hair.
- Cover your hair with this solution and sit in sunlight for half an hour.
- After half an hour, wash your hair with shampoo and condition them.
- Now, again sit in sunlight to dry your hair.
15.) Sunshine to Make Your Hair Blonder
Sunshine is one of the easiest and most cost effective ways to make your hair blonder. Exposing your hair to sunlight, especially in summer, is the best way to make your hair blonde. People claim that their hair get a darker shade in winter. The reason for the same is that in winters your hair do not face much sunlight. For hair, sunlight is a natural bleaching agent and thus it takes away the color of your hair. So, it is good to expose your hair to sun in order to make your hair blonder. It is good to wet your hair first and then go to sunlight. So, whenever you wash your hair, you can sit in sunlight to dry them, rather than drying them with dryer.
16.) Rhubarb to Make Your Hair Blonder
This is one of the most effective and affordable ways to make hair blonder. It is perfect choice for summers and the best thing is that you can grow rhubarb in your kitchen garden. All you need to do is add 1/4 cup of chopped rhubarb in two cups of water. Boil this water and then leave it to cool completely. Strain the water and wash your hair with this. After 10 minutes rinse the hair with normal water.
Ways to Make Your Hair Blonder with Chemicals:
You can also use the artificial dye to make you hair blonder. Here we are going to discuss the steps that will help you make your hair blonder. These steps will help you make your hair blonder with ease and you will not have to face much difficulty.
1.) Chose the Color You Want
The very first step that you require to make you hair blonder is selecting the color you want. Select the color of your choice. Make sure that the color you choose suits your personality. Once you have selected the color you want, you can proceed with the further procedure.
2.) Pre- Dye Routine
Once you have selected the color, carry on with the pre-dye routine that is required to make your hair blonder. Here are the tips that you should consider before dying your hair. These tips are generally not mentioned on the packages.
- Avoid washing your hair before applying dye. This is because of the reason that when you do not wash your hair, your hair produce natural oil and this oil protects your hair from damage. So avoid washing your hair before coloring them. Don’t wash your hair atleast 3 to 4 days before dyeing hair.
- Staining is the biggest problem that you face while coloring your hair. So, it is good to cover your hairline with petroleum jelly. This will prevent the outline of your forehead to look different.
- Cover shoulder with an old towel. This will prevent your clothes from staining.
- You can also take the help of a friend or a family member to ensure even dyeing and eliminate patches.
3.) Follow the Instructions on the Package
Many people hardly care about the instructions given on the package. You should not skip that part at all. Carefully read the instructions given on the packages and do follow them.
4.) Perform Post-Dye Process
Once you have dyed you hair, it doesn’t hair. Next thing that you should consider is how you can maintain your hair. Looking after your hair after dying them is the most important part of making your hair blonder:
- The very first thing that you should go for is, condition you hair. This reduces fading of color and seals it in follicles.
- Weekly apply coats of color seal gloss.