“Oh my god! I wish I also had such long hair”. This what you think when you see some girl with beautiful and long hair. Having long hair is a dream of every girl as it adds to the beauty and also allows to play with hair. If you have long hair you can pick any hair style and change your look anytime. You can be classy at office hours and funky at friend’s parties. But these short hair are compelling you to go with the same look everywhere. Well, if you are compromising with your short hair with the thought that you can never have long hair because the growth of hair is slow, then we are here for you. There are several factors that affect the speed of hair growth such as hormonal changes, nutritional deficiencies, stress, hair products, chemical products, over styling and weight loss. The growth of the hair basically depends on genetic factors, but there are some methods that you can use to speed up hair growth. This article deals with the some methods that are beneficial to speed up hair growth. Go through the article for the purpose.
Best Remedies to Speed Up Hair Growth:
1.) Healthy Diet for Hair Growth
- A healthy diet has many nutrients to keep your hair healthy, grow your hair fast and also improve your overall body.
- Since hair is made up of protein, make sure include plenty of protein in your diet.
- Some proteins like soy products, fish, eggs, chicken and turkey, beans and nuts should be in your diet.
- As these foods will promote healthy keratin production, which is essential for hair growth.
2.) Intake Vitamin C to Speed Up Hair Growth
- Due to deficiency of Vitamin C, it may cause weakening of hair, breakage of hair and lusterless hair.
- Vitamin C is required for collagen production, which is essential in developing hair growth.
- So include such food which is highly rich in vitamin C.
- Foods such as citrus fruits, broccoli, bell peppers, cantaloupe and spinach all have a high concentration of vitamin C.
3.) Regular Trimming for Faster Hair Growth
- Split ends are one of the major causes which restrain hair growth.
- Having dry and damaged hair is due to the split ends.
- So in that case, trimming on a regular basis is the best option for removing split ends.
- Trim your hair in every 3 months as it promotes hair growth.
- Keep it in mind, don’t prick your split ends as it will damage your hair.
4.) Hot Oil Massages to Speed Up Hair Growth Naturally
- Oil is an essential ingredient for faster hair growth and also it keeps your hair healthy.
- Massaging with hot oil is the best option for your hair. As it boosts blood circulation to the hair roots.
- You can choose any oil including almond, coconut, jojoba, olive or rosemary oil for hair massage.
- After doing massage, wrap your head with a soaked towel in hot water.
- This will help opening of the pores and make the oil spread on the scalp evenly.
5.) Regular Exercise to Make Your Hair Grow Faster
- Doing exercise daily will stimulate hair growth also it keep your body healthy.
- You should do exercise for at least 20 minutes regularly.
- You can include walking, yoga, dancing, jogging, cycling etc. in your daily exercise.
- These exercises will boost blood circulation and help the nutrients to spread into your scalp.
6.) Fenugreek to Increase Hair Growth Faster
Fenugreek is rich in protein, which is good for hair growth. Also, it contains lecithin, which moisturizes and strengthens your hair.
Steps to Use Fenugreek to Grow Hair Fast:
- Add a cup of fenugreek seeds in water for the whole night at least for 4 hours.
- Next morning, take them out from the water and grind them to make a paste.
- Before applying this paste, first apply coconut oil on your hair.
- Then apply this fenugreek seed paste. After an hour, shampoo your hair.
- Repeat this process 2 to 3 times in a week.
7.) Onion Juice to Speed Up Hair Growth Fast
Onion juice is one of the oldest home remedies for hair growth. As it is rich in sulfur that maintains collagen production in the tissues and helps in hair growth faster.
Steps to Use Onion Juice to Grow Your Hair Naturally:
- Take an onion and grind it.
- Then strain this paste to take out the juice.
- Now, gently apply this juice on your scalp carefully.
- Leave it for 15 minutes, then wash it off with a mild shampoo.
8.) Apple Cider Vinegar for Faster Hair Growth
Apple cider vinegar will clean the scalp and also maintain the pH balances of the hair to promote hair growth.
Steps to Use Apple Cider Vinegar to Grow Your Hair Fast:
- Wash your hair with shampoo.
- To get shiny and healthy hair, use apple cider vinegar on your hair.
- Mix 75 ml of apple cider vinegar to 1 liter of water. Store this solution.
- For smaller quantities, mix 15 ml of apple cider vinegar to a cup of warm water.
- After shampooing your hair, use this solution as the final rinse.
9.) Egg Mask for Hair Grow Faster
Egg are highly rich in proteins which help in the production of new hair. It also contains zinc, sulfur, selenium, iron, iodine and phosphorous.
Steps to Use Egg Mask to Speed Up Hair Growth:
- Take an egg and remove the yolk from it.
- Mix 1 tsp of olive oil and add a little honey to it and make a paste.
- Apply this paste on your scalp and keep it for 20 minutes.
- Then wash it off with cool water and shampoo your hair.
10.) Aloe Vera to Speed Up Hair Growth Naturally
Aloe Vera is a great natural remedy for hair growth. Aloe Vera helps to grow hair faster and prevents hair loss. It also nourishes your hair and remove dandruff.
Steps to Use Aloe Vera to Make Your Hair Grow Faster:
- Use fresh Aloe Vera gel and mix it with lemon juice. Leave it for 20 minutes. Wash your hair with shampoo. Repeat it in every week to speed up hair growth.
- An alternate method, you can also mix aloe Vera gel with equal amounts of wheat germ oil and coconut milk. Then apply it on your scalp and hair. You can also drink aloe Vera juice.
11.) Cumin Seeds to Speed up Hair Growth
Cumin is a beneficial home remedy for maintaining hair health. Cumin seeds are a combination of 100’s nutrients and vitamins that are really helpful for hair growth.
Steps to Use Cumin Seeds to Increase Your Hair Growth:
- Soak cumin seeds in castor oil or olive oil for overnight.
- In the morning, apply it to the scalp.
- Then after 15 minutes, wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
12.) Green Tea to Speed up Hair Growth Naturally
Green tea is one of the best and effective home remedies for hair growth. Green tea contains antioxidant properties which help to boost hair growth and prevent hair loss.
Steps to Use Green Tea to Grow Hair Faster:
- Prepare a green tea by adding green tea leaves in a cup of boiling water. Strain the leaves.
- Then apply this warm green tea to your scalp.
- Keep it for an hour. Wash your hair with cold water.
Other Useful Tips:
- Avoid excessive styling as it can damage your hair.
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle will promote your hair growth.
- Avoid heat products as heat can break your hair.
- Take proper care of your hair.
- Massage your scalp before going to bed.
- Destress yourself to make your hair grow faster.