Hair loss is a very common problem that most of the people experience in their life. There are many factors that influence this situation. There are immense reasons that contribute to hair fall. If you comb your hair and you experience hair falling in small bunches, then remember that you are suffering from a problem of hair loss. Don’t take this situation as a trivial, it can turn out to be a big mess if not treated properly. So, it is very important to work on the ways to stop hair loss naturally.
Causes of Hair Loss:
There are various factors that contribute to hair loss. Here are various reasons that cause hair loss:
- Physical Stress
- Excessive Vitamin A supplement in the body.
- At the time of Pregnancy
- Lack of Protein
- Emotional Stress
- Vitamin B deficiency in the body.
- Using anti-depressants medicines.
Ways to Stop Hair Loss Naturally & Fast:
There are several ways to treat hair loss naturally. You can stop hair fall easily by applying the following remedies at home.
1.) Oil Massage to Stop Hair Loss Naturally & Fast
The primary step to reduce hair loss naturally is the oil massage. It is the oldest remedy that helps in maintaining the strength of your hair. Massage your scalp with a hair oil and enhance its strength to a great extent. Oil provides amazing strength to the hair roots. You may use various types of oils like almond oil, castor oil, amla oil, coconut oil and many more. So, start massaging your scalp with fingertips to stop the hair loss. Do this once in a week to get the best results.
2.) Stop Hair Loss Naturally With Fenugreek Seeds
It contains hormone antecedents that help in growing and rebuilding the hair follicles. They also contain nicotine acid and proteins that stimulate the hair growth and provide strength. It is one of the effective remedies to stop hair loss naturally.
- Just soak one cup of fenugreek seeds in water for the whole night.
- Grind the seeds and prepare a paste.
- Now, apply this paste on your hair.
- After applying it cover your hair with a shower cap.
- Wash your hair after 40 minutes.
- Apply this remedy on a regular basis every morning.
3.) Stop Hair Loss Naturally With Indian Gooseberry
It does wonders to your hair follicle. For natural and fast growth of your hair, just apply this remedy. Indian gooseberry is also termed as amla. It contains vitamin C that helps in preventing the hair loss. It also contains exfoliating properties that promote the hair growth and maintains the scalp of your hair. It helps a lot to stop the hair loss naturally.
- Just mix one tablespoon of Indian gooseberry and lemon juice together.
- Massage your scalp with this mixture.
- After applying it, cover your hair with a shower cap.
- Keep it overnight and wash your hair the next morning.
4.) Stop Hair Loss Naturally With Onion Juice
It contains the high amount of sulfur content in it. The sulfur helps in improving the blood circulation. It regenerates the hair follicles and also reduces the inflammation. It even kills germs effectively as the antibacterial properties present in the onion juice keeps the scalp infections away from you.
- Grind onion and extract juice from it.
- Apply the onion juice on your scalp.
- Rinse it off with shampoo and water after 30 minutes.
- You may even add Aloe Vera gel with onion juice. Prepare a mixture by adding the olive oil in it.
- Apply this mixture on your scalp and rinse it off with shampoo and water after 30 minutes.
5.) Stop Hair Loss Naturally With Aloe Vera
To promote the hair growth, Aloe Vera is considered to be one of the most effective remedies for it. The alkaline properties present inside the Aloe Vera help in maintaining the pH scale of your scalp. To stop hair loss naturally, just start applying Aloe Vera juice on your scalp. You can even start eating the Aloe Vera on an empty stomach to get the best results.
6.) Stop Hair Loss Naturally With Licorice Root
To prevent the hair loss and hair damage, just start using the licorice root. It contains the mollifying properties that help in opening the pores. It also provides the soothing effect on your scalp without creating any damage and irritation to it. This remedy can also fight dandruff, baldness, and hair loss effectively.
- Just take one cup of milk and add one tablespoon of ground licorice root in it. Also, add a quarter teaspoon of saffron in this mixture. Mix it well and apply it on your scalp.
- Keep it overnight and wash your hair thoroughly the next morning.
- Apply this remedy 1-2 times in a week.
7.) Stop Hair Loss Naturally With Chinese Hibiscus
This flower has various natural properties that can treat the hair loss effectively. This oil can even fight the problem of split ends and hair loss. To prepare this remedy, follow these steps:
- Take two cups of coconut oil and add 10 Chinese hibiscus flowers in it.
- Heat this solution till it gets partially burned.
- After this, strain this solution.
- Apply this oil on your scalp before going to bed.
- Keep it overnight and wash it the next morning.
- Repeat this remedy few times in a week to fight hair loss naturally.
8.) Stop Hair Loss Naturally With Beetroot:
The beetroot juice contains carbohydrates, protein, potassium, calcium, phosphorous, vitamin B and vitamin C. All these nutrients present inside the beetroot help in promoting the hair growth.
- Just include the beetroot juice to your diet. Even the spinach juice, carrot juice, alfalfa juice can keep your hair healthy.
- The other alternate method is to grind few beetroot leaves. Before grinding these leaves boil it in water.
- Add a little amount of henna in beetroot leaves before grinding. Prepare a paste and apply it on your scalp. Leave it for 15-20 minutes before washing it off. Repeat this remedy many times in a week.
9.) Stop Hair Loss Naturally With Flaxseeds
Flaxseeds contain omega-3 fatty acids in it. This ingredient helps in fighting the hair loss by preventing the hair from further damage. It even promotes the hair growth. To apply this remedy, follow these steps:
- Just start consuming one tablespoon of flaxseeds with one glass of water on a regular basis.
- You may even add flaxseeds in soups, salads, and to your dishes.
- You can also apply flaxseed oil on your scalp to stop hair loss naturally.
10.) Stop Hair Loss Naturally With Coconut Milk Oil
It is rich in essential oils and protein that helps in preventing the hair loss naturally.
- To prepare the fresh coconut milk just add fresh grated coconut in a pan full of water.
- Simmer it for 5 minutes.
- Now, strain it.
- Let it cool down.
- Apply this milk on your scalp.
- Leave it for 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with shampoo and water.
- To increase the efficiency of this milk, just add black pepper and powdered fenugreek seeds in it.
Tips to Prevent Hair Loss:
Here are few tips that you may follow to prevent hair loss naturally.
- Try out hot oil treatment once in a week to prevent hair loss. You may use the essential oils like olive oil, coconut oil, and canola oil. Massage your hair scalp using this warm oil. Leave it for an hour and then wash your hair using a mild shampoo.
- Use antioxidant treatment on your hair to prevent hair loss. Just take two bags of green tea and steep in a glass of water for few minutes. After this apply this mixture on your scalp. Leave it on your hair for an hour and then rinse your hair with water. It is a great way to prevent hair loss and promote hair growth.
- Practice meditation to maintain the inner peace. The biggest cause of hair loss is stress and tension. So, it is really important to maintain inner peace of our mind. One should always find time to focus on himself/herself. It is really important to give a little time to oneself to deal with stress. So, meditate and divert your mind from all the miseries to prevent hair loss naturally & fast.
- Maintain a balanced diet. Always try to eat foods high in vitamins and proteins to maintain the health of your hair.
- Even lack of iron nutrient in your diet causes hair loss. Hence, it is really important to add foods high in iron to your diet to control hair fall.