After writing, how to make your hair grow faster?, home remedies for scalp fungus treatment, and how to prevent hair loss?, we are now writing the ways to stop hair loss naturally and fast. Getting thick and denser hair is what every girl wants but maintaining thick and long hair is a big deal. Hair loss is the problem that has become quite common now-a-days among both men and women. In this article, we will be explaining the best remedies to stop hair loss naturally and fast. You can follow these remedies and cure hair loss at home yourself. There are a number of reasons like increasing pollution, using chemical shampoos, etc. that make hair weak and cause hair fall.
Everyone wants his hair to be shiny, thick and healthy. To fulfill that wish, you need to stop hair loss first.There are many factors that influence this situation. There are immense reasons that contribute to hair fall. If you comb your hair and you experience hair falling in small bunches, then remember that you are suffering from a problem of hair loss. By following the remedies in the article, you can stop hair loss naturally, fast and effectively. Don’t take this situation lightly, it can turn out to be a big mess if not treated properly. It is very important to work on the ways to control and stop hair loss naturally.
What Causes Loss of Hair?
- Best Ways to Stop Hair Loss – Cure Hair Loss at Home:
- 1.) Choose The Onion Juice First
- 2.) Use The Aloe Vera Gel
- 3.) Make Use of Beetroot
- 4.) Coconut Milk Will Help
- 5.) Apply The Fenugreek Paste
- 6.) Licorice Root Rinse
- 7.) Use Indian Gooseberry
- 8.) Go For Chinese Hibiscus
- 9.) Drink Plenty of Water
- 10.) Flaxseeds to Stop Hair Loss
- 11.) Comb Your Hair Properly
- 12.) Massage Your Scalp
- 13.) Omega- 3 Fatty Acids
- 14.) Zinc Rich Foods Will Help
- 10.) Have Protein Rich Foods
- Best Oils to Stop Hair Loss:
Hair fall or hair loss is directly proportional to blood loss in the scalp. When the blood flow in to the hair scalp increases, it helps to condition the scalp, and also strengthens the hair roots. The skin during gentle massage helps to open the blocked blood vessels that result in absorption of important nutrient. Conditioning through oil massage also prevents dandruff, which is yet another cause of hair loss. It also make you feel relax. Some of the most common causes for hair loss are:
- Pollution: Pollution is one of the most common reasons behind the problem of hair loss. The increased pollution affects hair directly and causes hair loss.
- Aging: Aging is the obvious reason for hair loss. As you grow old, you tend to lose hair.
- Nutritional Deficiency: If you are lacking some important nutrients in your diet then also your face the problem of hair loss.
- Scalp Infection: Healthy hair require healthy scalp. When scalp is not healthy, hair loss is natural. Scalp infection is thus one of the most common reasons behind hair fall.
- Chemical Products: Using hair products that are enriched with chemicals also cause hair loss.
- Styling: Excessive use of straightener, drier and curler also causes hair loss. Coloring also stimulates hair fall.
- Medical Conditions: There are a number of medical condition that cause hair loss.
How Much Hair Loss in Normal?
Normally, we all lose some hair each day while we comb the hair. So, it’s very normal condition to see some hair gets off your scalp while you brush your hair. We loss about 80-100 strands of hair daily and its absolutely normal. In this case, you don’t have to worry at all. Just try to continue having a stress free lifestyle including healthy and balanced diet.
Take proper care, when you notice an abnormal loss of hair that you should start taking steps to stop this problem. There are many reasons that cause hair loss. For an example hormonal changes, unhealthy lifestyle, junk food deficiency of vitamins and minerals, stress, depression, some kind of hard medication, thyroid problems,. Whatever the causes, you should try to stop hair loss naturally. Home remedies are free from side effects and it also solves the problem from its root.
Best Ways to Stop Hair Loss – Cure Hair Loss at Home:
Here are some of the best methods that can be used easily at home. Well, it is normal to lose 50-100 strands a day. Still, you need to be careful as you cannot count your strands. Use the given natural remedies to stop hair loss and also keep other hair problems at bay.
1.) Choose The Onion Juice First
Onion juice is one of the best remedies to stop hair loss. It not only helps prevent hair loss, but it also treat scalp infection and stimulates hair growth. It contains the high amount of sulfur content in it. The sulfur helps in improving the blood circulation in hair follicles. It regenerates the hair follicles and also reduces the inflammation.
It even kills germs effectively as the antibacterial properties present in the onion juice keeps the scalp infections away from you. Thus it is very useful to apply onion juice in order to stop hair loss and cure your hair loss problem.Onion juice not only prevent hair loss, but also stimulates hair growth. To know further about the topic, you can read the article onion juice for hair growth.
Extract some juice from onion and apply it directly on your scalp. Leave it for half an hour and then wash off with your regular shampoo. Repeat it twice a week for best results. Alternatively, extract some onion juice in a bowl. Take a fleshy aloe vera leaf and extract the gel from it. Now mix the onion juice with aloe vera gel and apply it one the scalp. Leave it for 30 minutes and then wash off.
2.) Use The Aloe Vera Gel
To promote the hair growth, aloe vera is considered to be one of the most effective remedy. The alkaline properties present inside the aloe vera help in maintaining the pH scale of your scalp. To stop hair loss naturally, just start applying aloe vera juice on your scalp. You can start consuming aloe vera on an empty stomach to get the best results. Aloe vera gel has the enzymes that help stimulate hair growth. Also, it helps get rid of smelly hair and great in treating other hair related problems like itchy scalp and dandruff. What you have to do is:
- Take one aloe vera leaf and extract the gel from it. Apply the gel on your hair and leave for a few hours.
- After 1-2 hours, wash your hair nicely with lukewarm water. Repeat the remedy thrice a week and your will get healthier and stronger hair.
3.) Make Use of Beetroot
Beet root is widely known to get pink lips but it is another effective remedy used to control and problem of hair loss. It is rich in different elements like protein, carbohydrates, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, and vitamin B and C. Consume beetroot or beetroot juice daily and your hair will become healthier. Just include the beetroot juice to your diet. Even the spinach juice, carrot juice, alfalfa juice can keep your hair healthy.
- Take some beetroot leaves and boil them in water. Let them cool down for few minutes and then grind them to make the beetroot leaves paste.
- Apply this paste on your scalp. Leave it for 15-20 minutes before washing it off. Repeat this remedy many times in a week.
4.) Coconut Milk Will Help
Coconut milk is rich in different properties like protein and essential fatty acids. These elements help at prevent hair loss problem well. The good part about the remedy is that you can prepare it easily at home. What you have to do is:
- Grate some fresh coconut. Now boil these grates coconut in a pan of water.
- Allow it steep for 5 minutes on stove. Now, strain the solution and allow to cool.
- Apply it on your scalp and leave for 20 minutes. Wash it off with your regular shampoo.
5.) Apply The Fenugreek Paste
Fenugreek is one of the most amazing remedies used to stop hair loss and enhance hair growth. These seeds are rich in antecedents that stimulate the process of hair growth. Also, they are rich in proteins and nicotinic. Here is the way to use it:
- Soak some fenugreek seeds overnight. Next morning, grind them to a fine paste.
- Now, apply the paste on your scalp and leave for 40 minutes.
- Rinse in the morning with normal water. Do it daily for best results.
6.) Licorice Root Rinse
To stop hair loss and prevent hair damage, just start using the licorice root. It contains the mollifying properties that help in opening the pores. It also provides the soothing effect on your scalp without creating any damage and irritation to it. This remedy can also fight dandruff, baldness, and hair loss effectively.
- Just take one cup of milk and add one tablespoon of ground licorice root in it. Also, add a quarter teaspoon of saffron in this mixture. Mix it well and apply it on your scalp.
- Keep it overnight and wash your hair thoroughly the next morning. Apply this remedy 1-2 times in a week.
7.) Use Indian Gooseberry
It does wonders to your hair follicle. For natural and fast growth of your hair, just apply this remedy. Indian gooseberry contains vitamin C that helps in preventing the hair loss. Indian gooseberry also contains exfoliating properties that promote the hair growth and maintains the scalp of your hair. It helps a lot to stop the hair loss naturally.
- Just mix one tablespoon of Indian gooseberry and lemon juice together.
- Massage your scalp with this mixture.
- After applying it, cover your hair with a shower cap.
- Keep it overnight and wash your hair the next morning.
8.) Go For Chinese Hibiscus
This flower has various natural properties that can treat the hair loss effectively. This oil can even fight the problem of split ends and hair loss. To prepare this remedy, follow these steps:
- Take two cups of coconut oil and add 10 Chinese hibiscus flowers in it.
- Heat this solution till it gets partially burned. After this, strain this solution.
- Apply this oil on your scalp before going to bed. Keep it overnight and wash it the next morning. Repeat this remedy few times in a week to fight hair loss naturally.
9.) Drink Plenty of Water
If your roots are dry and week then they are more prone to damage. It is very important to keep them moisturized. To keep your roots moisturized, keep drinking water. Drink as much water as you can in order to avoid the problem of hair loss. Drink 3 liters of water a day and you will be able to prevent hair loss easily. It also helps with the growth of hair. Drinking water helps you get glowing skin and is important for weight loss as well.
Water is the natural healer for human body system. It can cure the most chronic and acute disease or a problem drastically. In fact many problems arise because of less consumption of water. Water helps to remove the harmful toxin out of our body, which in result helps to clean the body internally and keep the body fit and healthy.
10.) Flaxseeds to Stop Hair Loss
Flaxseeds are also very effective at treating hair related problems. It is well-recognized for making hair stronger and healthier.Flaxseeds contain omega-3 fatty acids in it. This ingredient helps in fighting the hair loss by preventing the hair from further damage. It even promotes the hair growth.
What you can do is eat one table-spoon of grounded flaxseeds with a glass of water. Consume it in the morning and make sure that the seeds are freshly grounded. You may even add flaxseeds in soups, salads, and to your dishes. You can also apply flaxseed oil on your scalp to stop hair loss naturally.
11.) Comb Your Hair Properly
It is very important to comb your hair properly to stop hair loss. It is always suggested to use combs with wide tooth. When your hair gets tangled, they need special care from you. Always avoid the comb with small teeth. Wider the teeth easier it gets to detangle your hair. It will protect your hair from falling while you comb your hair. This way you will also protect your hair from further damage.
12.) Massage Your Scalp
Massaging your scalp is very important to stop hair fall. Your hair can be strong only when the roots of your hair are strong enough to hold them tightly. Massaging the scalp improves blood circulation and makes your hair roots stronger. You can use any of the oil, almond oil, olive oil, castor oil or coconut oil.
Benefit of using castor is that it cure hair fungus as well. You have to use your fingertips in order to massage your hair properly. Massage your hair using any of the hair oil mentioned above and leave it overnight. Next morning, wash your hair with normal shampoo. Do this twice a week and prevent hair loss.
13.) Omega- 3 Fatty Acids
It can easily and deeply reach your hair scalp and cell membranes. This provides nourishment to hair deeply and effectively to stop hair loss naturally. It also prevent hair loss and promote its growth. Foods that are rich in fatty acids are flaxseeds, walnuts, salmon, sardines, and soybeans. Read article on foods high in omega-3 fatty acids.
14.) Zinc Rich Foods Will Help
Deficiency of zinc is one of the major reasons of hair loss. Zinc helps to builds proteins in our body, creates DNA and encourages tissue growth and repair the damages. It also controls hormones which like testosterone, whose high amount can lead to hair loss. Food that are rich in zinc are, sea foods like oysters and crabs, wheat germ, spinach, pumpkin, squash and sunflower seeds, nuts, pork and chicken. Read article on foods high in zinc.
10.) Have Protein Rich Foods
Proteins are very good for hair and skin because both are made up of protein. So, if you don’t eat protein rich food, you will soon start up with hair problems. Protein deficiency can also lead to hair loss. Some of the protein rich food item are milk, cheese, yoghurt, lentils, seafood such as salmon, white meat, poultry, eggs, beans, and soya. Read foods high in protein.
Best Oils to Stop Hair Loss:
1.) Coconut Oil Massage
Coconut oil is the best oil to stop hair loss naturally. This oil is used in India almost every house and there is no one to compete with the quality of hair that Indian women have. Coconut oil acts as best remedy by preventing hair from losing its moisture. Apart from the fine nourishment it also provides strength to your hair. The coconut oil has antibacterial properties that keep away the scalp from bacterial infections.
2.) Olive Oil Massage
Olive Oil is the rich source of antioxidants and thus provides a deep nourishment to your hair. Using extra virgin olive oil is the best way to stop hair loss naturally because it is rich in vitamin E and mono unsaturated fatty acids that prevents hair loss and also encourages hair growth.
3.) Almond Oil Massage
Almond oil will help a lot to stop hair loss as it is the most nutritious oil, which is rich in contents like Vitamins E, D, iron, calcium, fats and magnesium. It gets immersed slowly and deeply into the hair scalp, which makes it a perfect to stop hair loss essential oils.
4.) Lavender Oil Massage
Lavender oil with its pleasing fragrance is also beneficial to stop hair loss because of its antioxidant properties as well as anti-fungal and antiseptic properties. This oil is extracted from lavender flowers, which is very effective to treat dandruff as well as itching, hair breakage and hair loss. It intensely conditions the hair.
5.) Rosemary Oil Massage
Rosemary oil is extracted from rosemary leaves, is the essential remedy used to prevent hair loss even for acute condition. This oil encourages the hair roots and increases blood circulation in the scalp, which leads to hair growths. Mix it with jojoba oil, grape seed oil and almond oil which prove to be great effective solution to stop hair loss.
6.) Geranium Oil Massage
Geranium oil is made from plant’s leaves and it is good for both dry and oily hair. It is very effective to solve every problem related to hair. It basically works on the sebaceous glands on your scalp, which is responsible for oil production in the body. So, it regulates the production of oil and solves the dry and oily hair problem. This results in strengthen the hair along with making them smooth and silky.
Other Useful Tips to Prevent Hair Loss:
- Try out hot oil treatment once in a week to prevent hair loss. You may use the essential oils like olive oil, coconut oil, and canola oil. Massage your hair scalp using this warm oil. Leave it for an hour and then wash your hair using a mild shampoo.
- Use antioxidant treatment on your hair to prevent hair loss. Just take two bags of green tea and steep in a glass of water for few minutes. After this apply this mixture on your scalp. Leave it on your hair for an hour and then rinse your hair with water. It is a great way to prevent hair loss and promote hair growth.
- Practice meditation to maintain the inner peace. The biggest cause of hair loss is stress and tension. So, it is really important to maintain inner peace of our mind. One should always find time to focus on himself/herself. It is really important to give a little time to oneself to deal with stress. So, meditate and divert your mind from all the miseries to prevent hair loss naturally & fast.
- Maintain a balanced diet. Always try to eat foods high in vitamins and proteins to maintain the health of your hair. Even lack of iron nutrient in your diet causes hair loss. Hence, it is really important to add foods high in iron to your diet to control hair fall.