After writing, how to make your hair grow faster?, home remedies for scalp fungus treatment, and how to prevent hair loss?, we are now writing the ways to treat female hair loss. You could drop at least 100 of your 100,000 scalp hairs every day. So, you shouldn’t be worried if this is the case with you. Normally, the lost hair regains by a new hair from the same hair follicle, positioned just below the scalp’s surface.
Hair loss is a common issue that affects everyone around the world. Though it is effortless, it can be an upsetting experience to lose hair regularly, considering that women connect the hair with beauty. No one wants to go hairless or look old at an early age. Fortunately, we have some great home solutions for hair loss in women to pace up the growth.
Causes of Hair Fall in Females:
- Excessive use of chemicals.
- Lack of vital nutrients in the body.
- Improper and unhealthy dietary habits.
- Hormonal imbalance.
- Certain medications.
- Alopecia, and other scalp disorders.
- Stress and tension.
Best Ways to Treat Female Hair Loss:
- Best Ways to Treat Female Hair Loss:
- 1.) Vitamin A to Get Rid of Female Hair Loss
- 2.) Onion to Treat Female Hair Loss Fast
- 3.) Coconut Oil to Prevent Female Hair Loss Naturally
- 4.) Fluoric Acid to Avoid Female Hair Loss
- 5.) Egg to Treat Female Hair Loss Fast
- 6.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Get Rid of Female Hair Loss
- 7.) Aloe Vera to Treat Female Hair Loss Naturally
- 8.) Flaxseed to Treat Female Hair Loss
- 9.) Essential Oil Massage to Get Rid of Feamle Hair Loss
- 10.) Fenugreek to Treat Female Hair loss Fast
- 11.) Licorice Roots to Treat Hair Loss in Women
- 12.) Gooseberry to Get Rid of Hair Loss in Women
- 13.) Beetroot to Treat Hair Loss
- 14.) Coconut Milk to Cure Hair Loss in Females
- 15.) Chinese Hibiscus for the Treatment of Hair Loss in Females
- 16.) Lilac to Treat Hair Loss in Women
- 17.) Greek Yogurt to Treat Hair Loss in Females
- 18.) Coriander Juice to Treat Hair Loss in Women
- 19.) Potatoes for the Treatment of Hair Loss
- 20.) Green Tea to Treat Hair Loss in Females
1.) Vitamin A to Get Rid of Female Hair Loss
This vitamin helps control the production of retinoic acid in the hair follicle. It is not only useful for skin care, but also helps in hair improvement. Vitamin A is a significant antioxidant that helps to restore hair. It plays a key role in the development of oil or sebum in the scalp. It keeps the hair in superior condition. The release of sufficient natural oil in the scalp keeps the hair hydrated and foster the hair strand with the necessary nutrition to treat female pattern hair loss naturally. Vitamin A is found in:
- Sweet potatoes
- Tuna fish
- Sweet red peppers
- Other dark leafy green vegetables.
2.) Onion to Treat Female Hair Loss Fast
This is one of the best ways for the treatment of female hair loss fast. If you are going through heavy hair loss, here is the best home treatment for preventing hair loss and boosting hair growth. The onion in your kitchen can really do marvel for your hairs. The high sulfur substance of onions skilled to boost blood circulation to the hair follicles.
Onion is loaded with bacterial properties that can kill the micro-organisms and lice. Plan crisp onion juice by grating an onion and pressing out the juice. Apply, it onto the scalp and keep it on for 60 minutes. At long last, wash off with a smooth cleanser and a lot of water.
3.) Coconut Oil to Prevent Female Hair Loss Naturally
Coconut oil is the best methods to treat female hair loss and hair thinning. No one can doubt about coconut advantageous and the quality of Indian women possess. It helps dampen your hair as it contains lauric acid, which has antibacterial properties. It also helps stop scalp diseases along with it provides your hair full nutrition.
Take 4-5 tablespoons of coconut oil and mix 2 teaspoons of lemon juice to it. Mix the solution well. Apply, this mixture on your scalp and keep it for one and half hour. After then, wash it off with warm water and a mild shampoo. Do this procedure on the regular basis to obtain better results.
4.) Fluoric Acid to Avoid Female Hair Loss
Fluoric acid is a type of folic acid. The medication is made from hydrofluoric acid, which is a brilliant remedy to treat hair fall, particularly alopecia areata. It works wonders for alopecia areata and is fully suggested by many homeopathy doctors too. Take dosage as suggested by your doctor. Try this method to treat female hair loss naturally.
5.) Egg to Treat Female Hair Loss Fast
Egg mask is the most general and easiest hair mask suits for all types of hair. The Egg is the best source of fat and proteins. It helps prevent female pattern hair loss naturally. It is very good for moisturizing your hair for a longer period of time. The egg white consist of germs eating enzymes, which helps cleanse your scalp and hair.
Take one egg white (for oily hair and scalp) and full egg (for normal to dry hair). Put some drops of lemon juice if you don’t like the smell. Mix the mixture well. Apply this mixture to your hair and scalp from roots to the strands. Keep it for 20 mins. Rinse it off with cold water and a mild shampoo. Repeat this process for about twice a week to get better results.
6.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Get Rid of Female Hair Loss
Apple cider vinegar has antiseptic and anti-fungal properties. It helps put a stop to hair thinning and also helps clean your scalp. Apple cider vinegar works as a filter to remove all the dust and scalp infections. It is beneficial for dandruff, itchy scalp, and dryness of the scalp. To use this remedy take some amount of apple cider vinegar and mix it with warm water. Rinse your hair with this solution for better results. Drinking apple cider vinegar, half a spoon also helps in hair growth.
7.) Aloe Vera to Treat Female Hair Loss Naturally
Aloe Vera is a popular remedy, which is being used by Ayurveda and Ancient Egyptian as a medicine to help treat hair loss and reduction. It consists of enzymes that help remove dead cells from your scalp that further prevent clogging of hair follicles. Clogging of hair stops nutrients from entering the hair roots. Aloe Vera also contains alkaline properties, which help to maintain a pH level to encourage hair growth.
Take a leaf of Aloe Vera and remove the gel from the leaf. Directly rub this gel on your scalp. Keep it for a half an hour, then rinse it off using water and a mild shampoo. Consumption of Aloe Vera juice is also good for hair growth as well as for health also. Moreover, Aloe Vera acts as a natural conditioner for improving the hair texture and treat female hair loss fast.
8.) Flaxseed to Treat Female Hair Loss
Flax seeds are well-known for their dietary health benefits. Flaxseed’s are rich in omega-3 fat. It also consists of antioxidant properties, which help moisturize your scalp, eliminate dandruff and promotes hair growth. It is valuable for the scalp and blood circulation with lots of other benefits. Take some ground flax seeds boil them in the water and make a thin paste. Apply this paste on your scalp. It will soothe your scalp with its calming properties and helps moisturize it well. Do this process for 2-3 times a week for better results.
9.) Essential Oil Massage to Get Rid of Feamle Hair Loss
Massaging is one of the best ways to treat female pattern hair loss fast. Sometimes you don’t want to put oil on your hair because you want them to be sleek and shiny. But you should know that massaging hair and scalp make the hair grow better and fuller. The correct oil and a perfect massage will encourage the blood flow of the hair follicles and boost the hair growth.
You just need to mix some oil, which includes coconut oil, castor oil and olive oil. Mix them well. Add a few drops of rosemary oil for a good fragrance. Now, gently massage with this mixture through the scalp and strands. Keep it for an hour, then wash it off using a mild shampoo. Do this process once every week to treat female hair loss naturally.
10.) Fenugreek to Treat Female Hair loss Fast
Fenugreek is one of the best treatment to get rid of female hair loss naturally. It helps prevent hair fall, baldness and other hair problems like dandruff, itchy scalp, oily hair, dry hair, etc. Fenugreek is beneficial because it consists of hormone antecedents, which results in enhancing hair growth. It can also assist the hair follicles become strong and healthy.
To use this method, take some fenugreek seeds and soak up in a bowl filled with water for overnight. Next morning, grind the fenugreek seeds to make a fine paste. Apply this paste directly on your hair and leave it for 30 mins. Now, wash your hair with normal water. Repeat this method once in a week to prevent female pattern hair loss naturally.
11.) Licorice Roots to Treat Hair Loss in Women
This is one of the wonderful home remedies to treat hair loss in women. This herb prevents hair loss and treats damaged hair. Licorice root have mollifying properties that soothes the scalp, open the pores and helps to get rid of dry flakes. It is an excellent choice for hair loss, dandruff and baldness. Check out the directions given below for the treatment of hair loss.
- In one cup of milk, add one tablespoon of ground licorice root.
- Add a quarter teaspoon saffron and mix the ingredients thoroughly.
- Apply this paste on your hair roots and scalp and especially on the bald patches.
- Next morning, shampoo your hair normally.
- Repeat this remedy two times per week to treat hair loss.
12.) Gooseberry to Get Rid of Hair Loss in Women
This is one of the traditional home remedies to get rid of hair loss in women. Deficiency of vitamin C in the body leads to hair loss. The benefit here is that gooseberry is loaded with vitamin C. Gooseberry also contains anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and exfoliating properties that keeps the scalp healthy and encourages hair growth. Check out the directions given below to treat hair loss.
- In a bowl, add one tablespoon each of lemon juice and gooseberry.
- Apply this prepared mixture all over your hair roots and scalp.
- Cover your hair with a shower cap and then you can go to bed.
- Next morning, shampoo your hair as usual.
13.) Beetroot to Treat Hair Loss
This is one of the amazing choices to treat hair loss. Beetroot is loaded with essential nutrients such as phosphorus, calcium, potassium, carbohydrates, proteins and vitamins B and C which are necessary for the healthy growth of hair. Check out the directions given below for the treatment of hair loss in females.
- Take a handful of beetroot leaves and boil them in water.
- After boiling, grind them together to make a paste.
- Massage this paste on the scalp and leave it for the next 20 minutes.
- Rinse it out with normal water and then shampoo your hair.
- Follow this process several times in a week to prevent hair loss completely.
- Alternatively, drink one glass of fresh beetroot juice on a daily basis. Spinach juice, carrot juice, lettuce juice is also a good option for healthy hair.
14.) Coconut Milk to Cure Hair Loss in Females
This is one of the excellent choices to cure hair loss in females. The proteins and essential fats present in coconut milk encourage new hair growth and prevents hair fall. Check out the directions given below to get best results.
- In a pan of water, put a freshly grated coconut.
- Simmer it for about 5 minutes and then strain it.
- After it cools down, massage it on your hair roots and scalp thoroughly.
- Shampoo your hair after 20 minutes.
- If you need to increase the effectiveness of this method, then add black pepper or powder of fenugreek seeds in it.
15.) Chinese Hibiscus for the Treatment of Hair Loss in Females
The natural properties of Chinese hibiscus flower make it an excellent choice for treating hair loss in females. It makes the hair thick, helps to get rid of dandruff and prevents graying and split ends. It is a perfect choice to promote hair growth. Check out the directions given below to see the noticeable difference.
- In 2 cups of coconut oil, add atleast 8 to 10 hibiscus flowers.
- Heat this oil until it is charred.
- Strain it and then store it in a bottle.
- Massage this oil in your hair before sleeping and then wash it in the morning.
- Follow this process few times per week to cure hair loss in women.
16.) Lilac to Treat Hair Loss in Women
This is one of the excellent home remedies to treat hair loss in women. The antibacterial properties of lilac help to treat problems like dandruff. No dandruff means that the scalp is healthy and there is also room for new hair growth. It nourishes the hair roots by increasing the blood circulation in the scalp. It is also a great choice for nits and head lice. Check out the directions given below for the treatment of hair loss in women.
- Add about 10 to 15 lilac leaves in a vessel filled with water.
- Boil these leaves until the water is reduced half in quantity.
- Leave this water to cool down and then rinse your hair with it.
- Repeat this remedy every week after shampooing your hair.
Note: Lilac can cause a burning sensation in your eyes so be a little careful while rinsing your hair with lilac water. Make sure it does not go into your eyes.
17.) Greek Yogurt to Treat Hair Loss in Females
This is one of the wonderful choices to treat hair loss in females. The vitamin B5 and proteins present in Greek yogurt makes it a beneficial choice for hair. The honey used in this remedy has antibacterial properties that protect the hair from damage. Greek yogurt also contains probiotics that makes the hair healthy and encourages growth. Check out the directions given below for the treatment of hair loss in females.
- In two tablespoons of greek yogurt, mix one tablespoon of honey in it.
- Add lemon juice in it and mix the mixture well.
- Apply this paste with a hair dye brush on your scalp and hair roots.
- Wait for 30 minutes and then wash your hair with cold water.
- Apply this pack every week to get rid of hair loss.
18.) Coriander Juice to Treat Hair Loss in Women
This is one of the beneficial remedies to treat hair loss in women. It encourages hair growth and makes the hair soft. It is one of the ideal remedies to prevent hair loss. Check out the directions given below to treat hair loss.
- Take one cup of fresh coriander leaves and grind them to make a paste.
- Add 3 to 4 tablespoons of water in this paste and mix well.
- Extract juice from this paste and apply this juice on your scalp and hair roots with a hair dye brush.
- After an hour, wash your hair normally.
- Repeat this method before taking bath.
- Follow this process thrice a week to reduce hair loss.
19.) Potatoes for the Treatment of Hair Loss
This is one of the wonderful remedies for the treatment of hair loss. The potassium, iron and vitamin C in potatoes make it a good choice for the health of the hair. Deficiency of potassium is one of the main reasons behind hair loss. Check out the directions given below to reduce hair loss.
- Peel the skin of a potato and cut it into small pieces and put it in a blender to extract the puree.
- In this potato juice, add one teaspoon each of honey and water.
- Apply this mixture on your scalp and let it stay for 30 minutes.
- Use a mild shampoo to rinse off your hair.
- Repeat this method once every week to reduce hair loss.
20.) Green Tea to Treat Hair Loss in Females
This is one of the best herbal remedies for the treatment of hair loss in women. It stimulates hair follicles and encourages new hair growth. Green tea also increases the metabolism rate which in turn increases hair growth. Check out the directions given below to treat hair loss.
- Soak a few green tea bags in a bowl filled with hot water.
- Steep the bags for a few minutes and then remove it from the water.
- Rinse your hair with this water.
- Follow this procedure two times in a week to get rid of hair loss.