Hair loss is a very common problem that almost every woman suffers in her lifetime. There are plenty of reasons for hair fall. At times, it becomes quite difficult to maintain your hair. But, before they start getting worse it is better to find out the right kind of remedy to treat it effectively. It doesn’t matter how and why you get the problem of hair loss, but the basic solution for this problem is to use garlic to treat hair loss. This ingredient is considered to be a great remedy and natural treatment to prevent and treat hair loss. It can do wonders for your hair. So, read this article to know various ways to use garlic to treat hair loss.
Causes of Hair Loss:
There are various causes of hair loss. They are as follows:
- Stress is the most common factor that causes hair fall. There are several stressful situations that we come across on a regular basis in our day-to-day life. To deal with such situations is not in our hand sometimes and we end up taking more and more stress that causes hair loss.
- Lifestyle factors like drinking, smoking, and poor eating habits may cause hair loss.
- Hormonal changes in the body may cause hair loss.
- Even if you use a lot of heat treatments, then this may also cause hair loss.
- Hair loss can also occur, if use hair dyes and shampoos contain a high content of chemicals in it.
- Environmental factors like dirt particles, pollutants can also cause hair fall.
Different Benefits Garlic Provide to Hair:
Here are some of the benefits garlic provide to hair.
- Garlic provides nourishment to the hair scalp and hair follicles. Many times, our hair gets dry and damaged, due to lack of nourishment and nutrition. In such situation, garlic helps in repairing our hair by providing nourishment to rough and dry hair.
- Garlic contains antibacterial properties, due to the presence of antibacterial agents in it. It is a great ingredient to fight from dandruff, due to its antibacterial and anti-fungal properties in it. It can easily fight with germs, yeast and fungus causing dandruff and other hair problems.
- Garlic contains a high content of sulfur in it that helps in providing strength to the roots of the hair. It even helps in preventing premature hair breakage. It promotes hair growth by stimulating follicles on the scalp.
- It is a great natural treatment for itchy scalp. It helps in removing dirt particles and toxins from the scalp that in turn keeps your scalp healthy and clean.
Garlic and Hair Growth:
According to a research published in 2007 in the Indian Journal of Dermatology, the application of the garlic gel on the areas of your scalp where your hair fall adversely may help in the regrowth. Garlic is considered to be a great home remedy for baldness. The content of sulfur and selenium present in garlic helps in replenishing the lost hair. It also helps in giving a great strength to your damaged hair. The vitamins and minerals present in garlic help a lot in providing a great strength to your hair. So, if you want to make your hair grow faster or you want to make your hair stronger, then go for garlic. It is one of the best natural treatment for hair loss and damaged hair.
Ways to Use Garlic to Treat Hair Loss:
This amazing herb is a species of onion genus that provides various health benefits. Not only it is used in different recipes to add flavour to it, but it is also used to treat hair loss effectively. You may use garlic in different ways to treat hair loss.
1.) Use Garlic Natural Oil to Treat Hair Loss
Garlic is a very important ingredient that helps in treating various hair-related problems one among them is hair loss. To prevent hair loss, nothing can work better than garlic oil. Garlic oil is not purely of garlic as other essential oils like olive oil and sweet almond oil is also added to it to provide sweet aroma to oil. But, it is the best oil to treat hair loss effectively.
You can easily prepare this garlic oil at home. To prepare it, just soak garlic pieces for a week in olive oil or sweet almond oil. After this put this concoction inside refrigerator to prevent rancid odor. Well, if you are unable to prepare this natural garlic oil at home, then you may buy it from the store instead of preparing it at home.
2.) Consume Garlic Pills to Treat Hair Loss
Garlic pills and supplements are very useful and effective in preventing and treating hair loss. These tablets are easily available at any drug store. All you need to buy them to prevent hair loss. The average dosage of these pills is one pill in a day. Always consult a doctor or a physician before consuming these pills. Do not try to exceed the limit, and consume it under the supervision of a physician or a doctor because they will guide dosage after diagnosing your hair.
3.) Fresh Garlic Deep Conditioners
You may also infuse garlic paste with deep conditioners to enjoy benefits of it. It is a great way to treat hair loss.
4.) Raw Garlic
You may use garlic herb to treat hair loss by preparing garlic paste and applying it directly to your hair. If you are able to tolerate the smell of garlic then nothing can work better than applying raw garlic paste on your hair scalp.
Other Ways to Use Garlic to Treat Hair Loss:
Here are the steps you need to follow to prepare the mixture of garlic and other ingredients to treat hair loss.
- To prepare the mixture of garlic to treat hair loss, just take one garlic and peel it off. After this, squeeze it and extract juice from it. Pour juice in a bowl and mix a little amount of honey in it.
- Now, put this mixture in the refrigerator for some time. On the other hand, boil water with chamomile teabag for 30 minutes.
- Also, check whether chamomile tea is distributed properly in water or not. Now, leave this solution to cool down if the tea is prepared properly.
- In the meantime, mix egg yolk and Aloe Vera gel in garlic and honey mixture and apply it on your hair. Leave it on your hair for 20 minutes and the rinse it off with neutral shampoo. After this, wash your hair using chamomile tea. It is a great natural treatment to treat hair loss.
Use this regimen once in a week to see amazing results. It is a great way to treat hair loss and the results may vary from the kind of hair a person has. It depends on your hair type, but it is a great effective method. So, if you want to prevent and treat hair loss then don’t forget to use garlic. This herb is the best cure for the problem of hair loss.