Apple Cider Vinegar uses and benefits are not hidden from anyone. Apple cider vinegar or ACV is considered very useful for various purposes such as for kitchen, home care and especially for a healthy body. Apple cider vinegar enhances your body not only internally but also externally. It’s a proven remedy for a lot of skin ailments. It is used to treat skin problems such as age spots, acne, pimples, blemishes, wrinkles, etc. Apple cider vinegar is also used widely to lose weight. This fermented apple juice helps prevent causes responsible for weight gain. Being a natural remedy, it is safe to use and has no side effects like other weight loosing supplements. ACV is a natural remedy and can be used easily at home. You also need to have proper routine and healthy habits to make apple cider vinegar work for you. Below we have listed different benefits and uses of apple cider vinegar.
How to Choose Apple Cider Vinegar?
ACV is made by a fermentation process. Apples are fermented with alcohol to turn it into vinegar. Fermentation makes vinegar go through distillation many times. With every distillation process, apple cider vinegar loses more essential nutrients and vitamins. So, go for apple cider vinegar or apple cider vinegar supplements that are 100% whole apples and not for those vinegar which are distilled or filtered.
Check the Label Properly:
There are different types of ACV available in market. So, when you are purchasing apple cider vinegar or even any other product, you must look at the label in order to buy the right product. Therefore, when you purchase apple cider, check whether it is the right ACV and not that which is intended for cooking purpose.
Apple Cider Vinegar Uses and Benefits
1.) Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits to Prevent Accumulation of Fat
Apple cider vinegar encourages your metabolism. It helps you burn fat faster. Apple cider vinegar contains a high amount of organic acids and enzymes. This acids and enzymes helps in boosting up your metabolism. It also helps in enhancing the rate at which your body fat is burnt. It also contains acetic acid, which helps suppress accumulation of fat.
2.) Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits for Maintaining Proper Blood Sugar Levels
Our body produces insulin to regulate the level of sugar in our blood. The antiglycemic effects of ACV help improve the sensitivity of insulin. If you have insulin resistance, you should have a dose of ACV with each meal.
- Add 1 tsp of ACV in one glass of filtered water and mix it well.
- Drink this 3 times daily to improve your stomach’s digestion rate.
- This in turn increases the time your body need to process new sugars.
- Hence it keeps your blood sugar levels stable.
3.) Use Apple Cider Vinegar Improves Digestion
Apple cider vinegar also contains malic acid. This acid helps in common digestive problems such as constipation or acid-reflux. And, being a trifecta of anti-fungal, antiviral, and antibacterial properties, 1 tbsp or 2 in a 1 cup of water may even help treat food poisoning. If you want to lose weight fast and naturally, proper digestion is the first step. Without it, it’s almost impossible to lose body fat healthily.
4.) Apple Cider Vinegar Uses for Yellow Teeth
If you get embarrassed among people because of your yellow teeth, apple cider vinegar is a cheap and easiest way to restore the natural pearly white shine of your teeth. Apple cider vinegar is considered very helpful in removing stains and killing bacteria in your mouth and gums.
- Simply gargle with ACV every day in the morning and then brush your teeth as usual.
- Regularly eating apples can also help get clean white teeth. This is because the crunchy fruit scrubs your teeth like a toothbrush.
5.) Apple Cider Vinegar Uses for Hair Nourishment
ACV is also very useful for hair nourishment. ACV works as an excellent natural hair conditioner. It helps nourish the hair by giving it a soft and shiny texture. ACV is also very effective as a natural remedy for dandruff treatment. ACV destroys the fungus responsible for causing dandruff. It also helps restore the pH balance of your scalp.
- Simply apply an equal amount of water and apple cider vinegar to the scalp.
- Leave it on for about 15 minutes to an hour.
- Then, wash it out.
- Follow this remedy 1-2 times in a week.
6.) Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits for Glowing Skin
- For blemishes, ACV acts as a good astringent.
- Dip a cotton pad in diluted ACV and dab it on your blemishes. Leave it to get dry.
- Regular application will heal blemishes fast.
- To reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, take a cotton pad and soak it in diluted ACV.
- Apply it to the affected areas you want to treat.
- Regular application will help plump and tighten up your skin a bit.
- To use ACV as a toner, mix half cup of ACV with one cup of water.
- Apply it all over the face.
- Regular application of this solution will help maintain the right pH balance in your skin. This will prevent you from various types of skin infections.
7.) Uses of Apple Cider Vinegar for Leg Cramps Treatment
Most of the people suffer from painful leg cramps during night. Being rich in mineral content, ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar) helps reduce the frequency, intensity and pain of leg cramps. Here are the directions you need to follow.
- When leg cramps occurs, just sip some ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar) diluted in a glass of warm water.
- Within several minutes, the cramping will be diminished.
- You can also add 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar and a little honey in a glass of water and drink it slowly.
- It may also help in thigh cramp.
8.) Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar for Cold and Cough Treatment
- Mix 1 tsp each of ACV, honey and warm water.
- Adding some mashed ginger to this solution further improves the medicinal properties of ACV.
- Drink 1 tsp of this solution, 3 times a day, for relief from coughing, congestion and a stuffy nose.
9.) Uses of Apple Cider Vinegar to Combat Infection
Apple cider vinegar’s has great antiseptic properties that make it effective against different bacterial and fungal infections. It is considered very useful in bladder infection and ear infection treatment. Here are the methods to use it.
- For treating ear infection, wash the ear with diluted ACV.
- For a bladder infection, drink a glass of warm water mixed with 1 tsp of ACV every night until symptoms improve.
10.) Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar for Lowering Blood Cholesterol
Studies has shown that ACV can help enhance your blood’s lipid profile by lowering the levels of triglycerides and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL) or bad cholesterol, while raising the level of high-density lipoprotein cholesterol (HDL) or good cholesterol. This is particularly important to prevent the complications resulting from diabetes.