Toothache is a very hurting and common problem. Children are more prone to this problem but I is also very common amongst the adult and older. Toothache is caused when the nerve to a tooth gets irritated. This irritation and toothache is caused because of several possible reasons like dental infection, decay, injury, cracked teeth, wrongly placed fillings or crown, loss of tooth, etc.Remember every problem related to mouth is cured by saliva it has natural healing power, so to cure any mouth problem try to release saliva in your mouth as much as you can.There are numerous way to get rid of toothache. Read the below article to know some of the best ways to cure toothache.
Best Ways to Cure Toothache:
1.) Garlic to Cure Toothache
Garlic contains very important agents that are effective to heal the pain. It can provide immense relief from toothache. Garlic has antibiotic and other medicinal properties that can be very effective in reducing the pain. It can even remove the toothache within a week.
- Take garlic cloves and crush it roughly with the help of knife and put it directly under the affected tooth to cure the toothache.
- Keep on sucking the garlic,so that the juice slowly and thoroughly, gets inside the jaws.
- Repeat this natural treatment for a week.
2.) Pepper and Salt to Cure Toothache
It is the most effective remedy for toothache. When the pain is unbearable this pepper mixed with salt can help a lot to get rid of toothache as both have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Mix a pinch of black pepper and salt with a few drops of water or rose water to form a paste.
- Apply the paste on the tooth and rest for a few minutes.
- Do this daily for a week days.
3.) Warm Water and Salt to Cure Toothache
A regular glass of warm water with a spoon of salt can help a lot to treat a toothache. Mix half a spoon of sea salt in a glass of warm water and keep it in your mouth for few second to rinse your mouth thoroughly. It will help you to get rid of swelling and inflammation, and also fight with bacteria infection.
4.) Cloves to Cure Toothache
Cloves has a very good amount of anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antioxidant a properties that helps to cure toothache and to fight infection
- Take two whole cloves and grind it with a half spoon of olive oil or any vegetable oil.
- Apply this paste on the affected tooth.
- You can also dab a cotton ball in clove oil and keep it directly on the sore tooth.
- Or, you can add a few drops of clove oil in half a glass of water and put this liquid in a mouth for few seconds to rinse the affected tooth
- Repeat this for a week to cure toothache..
5.) Onion to Cure Toothache
Onions contains a good amount of antiseptic and antibacterial properties that help control a toothache. It provide relief from pain by eliminating the bacterial infection. At the initial stage of a toothache, chew raw onion for a few minutes to get rid of pain.
6.) Guava Leaves to Cure Toothache
Chewing fresh guava leaves will also help to cure toothache naturally, due to its anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antimicrobial properties.
- Take one tender guava leafand chew until the juice starts reaching the affected tooth.
- Or one another way to use guava leaves is to boil four to five guava leaves in water.
- Wait so that the solution cools down to a warm temperature.
- Use this solution as a mouthwash.
7.) Basil Leaves to Cure Toothache
Basil leaves is full with natural component that are really helpful to cure any pain or wound. Basil leaves can be used as magical remedy to cure toothache. Chew 2-3 basil leaves every day. Even if you do not have any problem in your teeth chew 2 leaves of basil leaves every day it will help to cure many problem.
8.) Toothpaste to Cure Toothache
Change your toothpaste that give relief to “sensitive teeth.” The problem with shrinking gums and a lot of pain you experience from hot or cold foods, can be healed very effectively. Do not forget to brush your teeth twice a day. You can apply it directly on the affected teeth to cure toothache.
9.) Menthol Oil to Cure Toothache
Menthol oil has a nice cooling and antibacterial properties, it is very important to heal several pains. Menthol oil is one of the important ingredient in every pain relief lotion or oil. As you cannot apply these pain relief oil in the mouth, you can easily apply this menthol oil to the affected teeth.
10.) Chewing Gum to Cure Toothache
Take chewing gum which include peppermint in it. Chew it 2-3 chewing gum in a day. Especially person who have broken a tooth or have lost a filling, this remedy can relieve pain by covering the affected area with chewing gum. Do not chew it forcefully and for a long time.
Things to Avoid:
- Do not intake very cold and hot things. Like soup or an ice-cream. Try to eat food at normal temperature.
- Avoid eating sugary items at night. If you do so do not forget to brush your teeth before going to bed to cure toothache.
- Avoid chilled water do not drink refrigerated water. Drink normal water. Clean your mouth properly with the help of water, after every meal.
- Meet your dentist if the pain is unbearable and last for the long time.
- Do not forget to brush your teeth with a sensitive toothpaste twice a day.
- Chew foods as much as you can this will help to release the saliva in your mouth and it is the best remedy to cure toothache naturally.
- Do not use any medicine until it is recommended by your dentist. This can drive the situation to its worst.