This article is about how to get rid of blackheads fast. Blackheads are the open pores which contain follicle (hair) and clogged with sebum (oil) and dead skin. Blackheads turn black and yellowish in color when it comes in contact with the oxygen in the air. It occurs around and on the nose. It can also happen to the other parts of your body like on shoulders, back, face, chest, arms. Squeezing blackheads is not a good idea to get rid of blackheads fast. As squeezing them can lead to inflamed skin or dark spots on the skin and also it can be very painful for you. It may take some days, months or years to heal. It most commonly happens during the teenage and adolescent years in both men and women. We can cure blackheads by using medicines and some home and natural remedies. However, diet also plays a very important role to get rid of blackheads fast.
Symptoms of Blackheads:
- Dark color spots on the skin, around the nose and cheeks.
- Scars on the skin.
- Having pustules.
- Swelling on the skin.
- Blackheads lead to redness also.
Causes of Blackheads:
After knowing about the blackheads, you must know that how blackheads occur so frequently. So here are some reasons which help to increase the chance of producing blackheads.
- The skin produces excess oil when the hormonal changes occur in your body during the period of menstruation and while taking contraceptive pills.
- Propionibacterium or can say p. Acne on the skin causes blackheads.
- Blackheads are caused by depression or stress. So meditation is the excellent way to reduce your stress or de-stress yourself.
- It occurs when the skin produces excess body oil.
- Use of alcohol, smoke, and caffeinated drinks may also cause blackheads.
- Genetics may also cause blackheads.
- Due to the reaction of some drugs like androgens, lithium and corticosteroids may cause blackheads.
- Not cleaning your face daily may lead to blackheads so keep your face always clean. Wash it properly with water.
- The presence of some chemicals in cosmetics when reacts with skin may also lead to blackheads. So avoid using cosmetics.
Best Remedies to Get Rid of Blackheads Fast:
1.) Tomato Juice to Get Rid of Blackheads Fast
To reduce the clogged pores, use tomato juice because it has antiseptic property.
Steps to Use Tomato to Treat Blackheads Naturally:
- You just need a tomato, then extract the juice from the tomato.
- Dab a cotton ball in juice and apply it on your face.
- Leave it overnight to see the best results.
- This home remedy is helpful to dry your blackheads. Repeat this remedy three to four times in a week. Don’t try to scratch, rub, squeeze the blackheads as it results in scars on the skin and your skin may be infected. Tomato is a remedy to get rid of blackheads fast.
2.) Aloe Vera to Remove Blackheads Naturally & Fast
Use Aloe Vera gel as a natural remedy to get rid of blackheads. It simply softens your skin because it has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. You can use Aloe Vera gel which is available in the market or you can use Aloe Vera plant which may be near your house.
Steps to Use Aloe Vera to Avoid Blackheads Naturally:
- First, wash your face with clean water and dry it with a clean towel.
- Then apply this gel on your face.
- Leave it to dry and after some time, rinse your face with water.
- It is one of the best remedies to get rid of blackheads fast.
3.) Chemical Peels to Cure Blackheads Fast
Chemical peels are helpful to remove dead skin cells and clog your pores.
Steps to Use Chemical Peel to Prevent Blackheads Fast:
- Apply chemical solution on your skin.
- After sometime, peel it off from your face that helps to smooth your skin. So you can use mild peels or strong peels.
- Mild peels are easily available in the stores while the stronger peels are prescribed by the skin care specialists. This remedy is effective to get rid of blackheads fast.
4.) Tea Tree Oil to Get Rid of Blackheads Fast
Due to having antiseptic properties of tea tree oil it helps to remove the oil and dead skin cells from your skin.
Steps to Use Tea Tree Oil to Treat Blackheads:
- Take some tea tree oil and apply it on your face.
- Leave it for ten to fifteen minutes.
- Rinse it off with water and dry it with a clean towel.
- Then apply moisturizer on your face.
- Use this remedy on a regular basis and you will see the best results.
5.) Raw Potato to Prevent Blackheads Fast & Naturally
Raw potato plays a vital role in clearing blackheads. Raw potato is one of the beneficial home remedies for removing blackheads.
Steps to Use Potato to Remove Blackheads Naturally:
- Take a raw potato and grate it well and then rub it on your face for at least ten minutes.
- Leave it to dry and then rinse your face with lukewarm water.
- It will help you to reduce the effect of blackheads quickly.
6.) Medication to Treat Blackheads Fast
You should consult a dermatologist for proper treatment of blackheads. By using medicines, you can get rid of blackheads fast.
- Your doctor can prescribe you salicylic acid which is the concentrated form of the chemical that you can buy from the drug store. This product will unplug the clogged pores.
- The doctor can also prescribe the active ingredient that is benzoyl peroxide. This product works best to control the growth of bacteria that causing acne or blackheads.
7.) Blackheads Removal Strips to Remove Blackheads Fast
Blackhead removal strips are also the best way to remove your blackheads. These strips are easily available in the market.
Steps to Use Blackhead Removal Strips:
- These strips are adhesive you just need to put these strips on your face and leave it for some time.
- Then remove your strips you will see the blackheads come out.
8.) Lemon Juice to Treat Blackheads Naturally & Fast
Lemon Juice is one of the best home remedies for treating acne problems, including blackheads. The Vitamins and nutrients present in lemon juice is effective for all types of skin.
Steps to Use Lemon Juice to Cure Blackheads Fast:
- Mix one tablespoon of lemon juice with two tablespoons of yogurt.
- Apply this mixture on affected area on your skin. And then wash it off with water.
- It gives the best results within a week.
- Alternatively, you can prepare a cleanser by mixing lemon juice to rose water or milk. Then, apply this home made cleanser on your face and keep for sometime. After sometime, wash your face with clean water.
9.) Steam to Cure Blackheads Fast & Naturally
Taking steam is also a fast remedy to get rid of blackheads. Steam helps to open your your pores and remove blackheads easily.
Steps to Use Steam to Prevent Blackheads:
- You just need vaporized water and cover your face over vaporized water for at least two minutes.
- And then remove your blackheads with the help of blackhead remover.
10.) Mint Toothpaste for Removal of Blackheads
Mint toothpaste is also good for removing blackheads. You can buy mint toothpaste from the market.
Steps to Use Mint Toothpaste to Remove Blackheads Fast:
- Apply mint toothpaste on blackheads and leave it to dry.
- Then use a wet cloth to wipe your face.
- Use mint toothpaste once or twice a week to get rid of blackheads fast.
11.) Use Exfoliator to Treat Blackheads Fast
For reducing blackheads and removing dead skin cells you can use exfoliating products. These products don’t irritate your skin. You can also make exfoliator at home.
Steps to Make Exfoliator for Blackheads Removal:
- Take some sugar, honey, and lemon juice and mix them properly.
- Apply it on your face and leave it for ten minutes.
- Then wash your face with warm water.
- For glowing skin lemon juice is very helpful and sugar helps to exfoliate it. This remedy is helpful to give results fast.
12.) Water to Get Rid of Blackheads Fast
- One of the best ways to treat blackheads is water.
- Using water on your face is very beneficial.
- So clean your face with water regularly and dry it with a clean towel.
- It will remove the oil and dead skin cells from your skin.
- Water works great to get rid of blackheads.
Other Useful Tips to Avoid Blackheads:
- Avoid greasy products like lotion, creams, sunscreens.
- Avoid direct contact with UV rays. Always use sunscreens while moving out. It will protect your skin from ultraviolet rays.
- Using proper and healthy diet is also good for reducing the effect of blackheads. So don’t use oily food in your diet. Healthy diet is vital to get rid of blackheads fast.
- By using laser therapy, you can get rid of blackheads fast because its tiny beam reduces the production of oil and it also kills bacteria. You need not to worry because it does not damage your top layers of skin.
- You can also treat blackheads with baking soda.