In this article, we will discuss how to get rid of blackheads easily? Blackheads are a combination of sebum (oil) and dead skin cells, which hardens and forms a plug. When this plug comes in contact with the outside air, it gets oxygen and turns in a black color. Blackheads are caused by a small blockage in the opening of a pore/follicle. Blackheads can be yellowish or it can be black in color. Blackheads are also known as the first stage of acne. A blackhead can produce a pimple, which is called as a pustule.
Mostly people get blackheads on the face, on the nose and the other side of the nose. But some people get blackheads in other places like on the ears, shoulders and on the back. So, we have some best remedies or treatments that will help you to treat blackheads fast and naturally.
Symptoms of Blackheads:
- Redness on and around the exanthemas
- Scarring of the skin
- Swelling on and around the skin
- Swollen and infected nodules
Causes of Blackheads:
- Using oily cosmetics and hair related products.
- Blackheads are developed when the skin starts producing excessive oil.
- Use of drugs like steroids and phenytoin.
- Excessive use of moisturizer, makeup, foundations or sunscreen lotions.
- Blackheads occur when the hormonal changes started developing such as pregnancy, menarche Etc.
- Pollution, dirt, and dust also the reason of blackheads.
- Onset of puberty is the major factor for producing excessive oil.
- Another cause of having blackheads is that the skin has not been cleaned properly.
Best Remedies to Get Rid of Blackheads:
After knowing about the blackheads, there is a question which comes in our mind that how to get rid of blackheads? Blackheads simply occur when your pores become clogged with excess sebum (oil) and dead skin cells. So there are some remedies to get rid of blackheads.
1.) Clay to Get Rid of Blackheads Fast
Clay is the best home remedy for removing blackheads as it will help to remove out the oils and other impurities that may clog your pores. Clay is also helpful for overall health and skin tone.
Steps to Use Clay to Remove Blackheads Fast:
- Bentonite clay is a mineral rich substance that has been used to treat a number of ailments, specifically skin related.
- Prepare a paste by mixing 1 tbsp of bentonite clay with some water or ACV.
- Now, apply a layer of this paste on your face.
- After 25 minutes, wash your face with lukewarm water and then moisturize your face.
- Use clay once or twice a week to treat blackheads.
2.) Egg White Mask to Remove Blackheads Fast
Egg whites is an easy mask which helps in tightening the pores temporarily and reducing the chances of future and current blackheads. Egg whites are also coming in nutrients for your skin and also it helps in less drying than other home remedies.
Steps to Use Egg White Mask to Prevent Blackheads:
- For this we need- 1 egg, a facial tissue, a small bowl and a small clean towel.
- First of all, rinse your face and separate the yolk from the white.
- Pat your face dry and then apply a layer of this white egg.
- Take a facial tissue and put it over the wet egg white.
- Then press it on your face gently.
- When the mask gets dry, your face may get tight. Then peel the tissue off, and wash your face.
- Pat dry and use a moisturizer.
3.) Iodine and Epsom Salt to Get Rid of Blackheads
Epsom salts may be a good Exfoliate. This method works to actually remove the excess oil and dead skin out of your pore.
Steps to Use Iodine and Epsom Salt to Remove Blackheads:
- Mix a teaspoon of Epsom salt with four drops of Iodine in half a cup of water. Stir it well.
- All the salts should have dissolved properly and the temperature has fallen a little.
- When your solution is at a safe temperature, apply it on your face with cotton balls and let it dry.
4.) Keeps Your Hands off of Your Face
- Always keep your hands away from your face.
- The dust and oil on your hands should not be on your face.
- Always clean your hands with water or you can use Sanitizer.
- This helps in keeping your hands from dirt free as well as oil free.
5.) Steam to Treat Blackheads Fast & Naturally
Don’t try to squeeze and don’t use blackhead remover for pulling them out. First of all, you need to loosen your pores. Blackheads won’t come out easily because they are very sticky. But by losing the pores, it gives best results. The best way to lose the pores is steam.
Steps to Use Steam to Remove Blackheads:
- Boil some water and use this water for steam.
- Cover your face and bend over a bowl of vaporized water for at least ten to fifteen minutes.
- Use this method once or twice a week to remove the blackheads.
6.) Warm Honey to Get Rid of Blackheads Naturally
Honey is one of the best home remedies for blackheads. Honey is a good combination of both antiseptic and anti-bacterial properties, which is a good choice for removing blackheads. It is also very sticky, which can help it to bind with the blackheads and helps to remove them.
Steps to Use Honey to Treat Blackheads:
- Just warm up some honey in a pan, or put a jar of honey in hot water.
- When the honey gets hot to the touch, apply it on your blackheads and let it dry for at least ten minutes.
- Then wash off your face with a wet cloth.
7.) Lemon Juice to Remove Blackheads Naturally
Lemon is a natural remedy for treating blackheads. Lemon juice plays a very important role in tightening your pores.
Steps to Use Lemon Juice to Prevent Blackheads:
- Take a cotton ball and dab it into a lemon juice.
- Then leniently press the cotton ball on your blackheads.
- Repeat this remedy a few times in a week just before you go to bed.
- Wash and moisturize your face in the morning.
8.) Sugar Scrub to Get Rid of Blackheads Fast
Exfoliating plays a very important role to remove the dead skin cells. These are the skin cells that could choke up your pores which lead to blackheads. It is a temporarily revives circulation that makes your skin healthy, glow and soft.
Steps to Use Sugar Scrub to Treat Blackheads:
- Take four tablespoons of oil and one cup of sugar in a glass jar, then stir it well.
- Place it in a cool and dark place.
- Before applying this on your face, wet your face first and then massage with sugar scrub in circular motions.
- Rinse with water and moisturize as well.
- Repeat this remedy two to three times in a week.
9.) Daily Use of Water for Blackheads Removal
- To get rid of blackheads you need to clean your face daily.
- Wash your face with water for at least one to two times in a day as it will give the best results.
- Twice a day splash your face with clean, fresh water.
- Use a soft towel to dry your face and then apply moisturizer as usual.
10.) Cleansers, Exfoliators and Acne Products for Treating Blackheads
- Cleansers, acne products, and exfoliators contain Glycolic acid, Salicylic acid or Benzoyl peroxide or a combination of these products.
- Products that include these ingredients helps to loosen the dead skin cells that can get choked up in your hair follicles.
- Apply these products on your face before bedtime.
- These products can help to remove the follicles.
11.) Fenugreek to Get Rid of Blackheads Naturally
Fenugreek is one of the best and simplest natural remedies for blackheads.
Steps to Use Fenugreek to Treat Blackheads Fast:
- Take some fresh fenugreek leaves and a little water and grind it to make a thick paste.
- Scrub this paste on the affected area and let it dry for about ten minutes.
- After drying, rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Use this remedy daily to get rid of blackheads.
12.) Cinnamon to Cure Blackheads Fast and Naturally
Cinnamon is one of the best home remedies for removing blackheads fast. Cinnamon helps to increase blood flow and make your skin smooth, glow and healthy.
Steps to Use Cinnamon to Treat Blackheads Fast:
- Take 1 tsp of cinnamon powder and add a little honey to it.
- Now, cover the affected area with this cinnamon paste.
- Take a clean strip of cotton and press it on a layer of paste.
- Let it sit for 5 minutes before washing your face.
- Repeat this cinnamon remedy once or twice a week.