Blood blisters are bumps which are mostly filled with blood or fluids. These blisters appear like a reddish bubble on the skin. They are developed by the crack of blood vessels under the skin. When the tissues and blood vessels of the dermis get affected and fluids like lymph and blood beneath the skin. The blood blisters are filled with all the component of the blood including haemoglobin. This causes the dark red color of the blood blister. Blood blisters are the result of body’s natural response to injury and pressure. The surface of the skin is not busted and this is why the blood cannot escape and remains confined inside the blister. The blood blisters are not serious that you do have to meet the doctor for medical treatment. It does not require any medical attention. There are certain important things that you should know about the blood blisters. You can read more to get rid of blood blisters.
The Causes Of Blood Blisters:
- The Sudden force on the body, like pinching, injury.
- Sunburns is also a very common cause of blood blisters.
- Burning is another major reason that causes these blisters.
- Reaction, chemical allergens and other irritants to the skin.
- Bacterial infections of the skin.
- Some leather footwear also cause blood blister. Mostly when used for the first time.
Best Remedies to Get Rid of Blood Blister:
- Best Remedies to Get Rid of Blood Blister:
- 1.) Cover the Blister
- 2.) Sandalwood Paste to Get Rid of Blood Blister
- 3.) Ice Packs to Get Rid of Blood Blisters
- 4.) Do Not Burst the Blister
- 5.) Tea Tree Oil to Get Rid of Blisters
- 6.) Turmeric to Get Rid of Blisters
- 7.) Aloe Vera Gel to Get Rid of Blood Blister
- 8.) Avoid Spicy Food to Get Rid of Blood Blister
- 9.) Avoid Smoking to Get Rid of Blood Blister
- 10.) Garlic Oil to Get Rid of Blood Blister
1.) Cover the Blister
Always try to cover the blister on feet and hand so that it does not get busted. You need to save it from dust and dirt. This will also save the blister rubbing against your footwear. If it is a painful blood blister, try to use a cotton gauze pad so that the blister can breath and gets cure easily. This will help you to get rid of blood blister easily.
2.) Sandalwood Paste to Get Rid of Blood Blister
Sandalwood paste is a very good natural ingredient to get rid of blood blister that is an answer to your question on how to get rid of blood blisters very quickly. All you need to do is:
- Mix sandalwood powder with rose water to make a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste to the blister and allow the mixture to dry.
- Rinse it off with cold water.
- Repeat this process three to four times a day.
3.) Ice Packs to Get Rid of Blood Blisters
Ice will help to reduce the redness and pain in the blister and help to get rid of blood blister. It will also help in reducing the swelling of the blister as well as to prevent internal bleeding
- Apply an ice pack on the it for about 10 minutes.
- Do not forget to take rest after this session.
- Repeat this for 4 to 5 times in a day.
4.) Do Not Burst the Blister
The worst after affect of bursting the blister by the hand will leave the scars. Allow the blood blister to heal by its own. It can also lead to further infections.
5.) Tea Tree Oil to Get Rid of Blisters
Tea tree oil is one of the most effective natural oil that you can use to get rid of blood blister. Treat blood blisters quickly. The antiseptic, anti inflammatory and anti-fungal properties of tree tea oil is very good at naturally drying out the blister. All that you need to understand is that as it is a natural process, it would take time to heal. But, you will surely see effective results and your blisters to pop out naturally.
6.) Turmeric to Get Rid of Blisters
Turmeric powder is a well known natural ingredient that has natural healing powers and is quite effective for a wide variety of skin problems including treating blood blisters. You need to make a fine paste of fresh turmeric powder and rosewater and apply it to the affected area. You need to rinse it off after the mixture completely dries off on the blisters, Repeat the process three to four times to reduce the effect of blisters and to ease the inflammation on your skin.
7.) Aloe Vera Gel to Get Rid of Blood Blister
Aloe vera is a natural healer and can be used to get rid of blood blister very effective, as it has anti inflammatory agents. You need to apply fresh aloe vera gel on the for a few days every day to negate the inflammation of the blister and to ease pain. You can also use the aloe vera juice available in the market and mix it with vitamin e oil and apply it to the blisters. You need to allow it to dry on the blister and then wash it off
8.) Avoid Spicy Food to Get Rid of Blood Blister
Try to avoid spicy food, this will really help to get rid of blood blister fast. Actually, it will allow the remedies to work faster. Excessive spicy and oily food create hurdles in healing the injuries. Include juices and vegetable in your diet this will help to reduce irritation in the blister.
9.) Avoid Smoking to Get Rid of Blood Blister
Avoid smoking or intake of products which includes tobacco. This is one of the main reason that drives this problem more seriously. Do not intake, such tobacco product to get rid of blood blister.
10.) Garlic Oil to Get Rid of Blood Blister
Garlic is very effective to get rid of blood blister. This will cure the problem very fast and it will not leave a scar. Garlic oil is easily available in the market, but you can make it at home by following the below.
- Take garlic 5-6 cloves crush it roughly with the help of a knife
- Boil mustard oil or olive oil a pan and put the garlic in pan
- Cool it down and apply it on blister before going to bed
- Repeat this for a week you will find good results.