In this article, we will discuss, how to get rid of canker sores fast? Persons with canker sores could easily find numerous treatments to heal it naturally. There are several home remedies available that are good to get rid of canker sores fast. For fast relief from canker sores, one important thing is to identify the type of it. Identification of your canker sore will clearly tell you about the type of canker sores you have and then you can start treatment accordingly. Home remedies usually work great to treat canker sores to the same extent that medications do. Before proceeding to the treatment of canker sores, you should know the type. For fast relief from canker sores, your attention is must otherwise consequences would be unavoidable. To read more remedies, please read the article how to get rid of canker sores on our website.
Types of Canker Sores
Generally, canker sores are oval or rounded with a white or yellow center and with a red border. Canker sores also termed as mouth ulcer as sores from on mouth, under the tongue, inside your cheeks and at the base of your gums or on the palate. symptoms of the arrival start of sores is a day before with a burning sensation in the area where it is to appear.
- Simple Canker Sores
- Complex Canker Sores
- Herpetiform Canker Sores
Remedies to Get Rid of Canker Sores Fast:
Before you start your treatment to get rid of canker sores instantly, first identify it. Home remedies are also useful for canker sores. It’s not like only medicinally helps will cure the problem but the good thing is that some easy home remedies are also beneficial to cure canker sores.
If you have simple canker sores or minor canker sores then, you do not even have to do anything at all. Theses types of canker sores automatically get healed after a few days of their appearance. So, remove the hat of worries if you have simple canker sores. You will easily get rid of canker sores fast without any medicine, ointment or treatment.
1.) Sage to Get Rid of Canker Sores Fast and Naturally
Sage is a wonderful herb that can effectively cure canker sores at home. It’s soothing property gives instant relief from the inflammation and pain.
- Take two cups of water in a medium size bowl and bring it to a boil. Add three teaspoon of sage leaves in the boiling water.
- Turn off the flame and allow it to cool down for ten minutes. Once the solution cools down to room temperature, rinse your mouth.
- Repeat this remedy at leas three times to cure canker sores naturally.
- Alternatively, you can directly apply for powdered sage leave on the canker sore. Leave it on for few minutes and then rinse mouth with water.
- You should repeat these several times treat canker sore fast.
2.) Tea Tree Oil to Treat Canker Sores Overnight
Tea tree oil has fantastic antiseptic and antibacterial properties that work quite effectively as a skin disinfectants to cure canker sores at home.
- Take a glass of water and add ten drops of tea tree oil in it. Stir the solution to mix tea tree oil properly and then use it as a mouthwash to rinse your mouth.
- Repeat this, at least, three times a day for fast result.
- Alternatively, you can also dilute two drops of tea tree oil in two tablespoons of water and then directly apply it on your canker sores.
- You should repeat three times a day to cure canker sores.
3.) Warm Water and Salt Solution to Get Rid of Canker Sores Fast
- This remedy to get rid of canker sores is the easiest as well as helpful too.
- It’s a traditional method used for ages and still one of the best methods to heal canker sores at no cost at all.
- Take warm water in a glass and mix common salt in it, make sure you concentrate the solution.
- The Strong salt solution will help you to get rid of canker sores fast, but it hurts at the start little bit.
- Rinse your mouth with the solution few times in a day, this will soothe the pain and subside the spot that caused the canker sores.
4.) Honey to Get Rid of Canker Sores Fast
Honey works amazingly on canker sores due to the presence of the soothing substance and it also has antiseptic as well as antibacterial properties.
- Take a little amount of honey on your finger and apply on canker sores, do it 4 times a day.
- Honey has natural ingredients to cure canker sores, it not only taste sweet but also free from any irritation compare to other remedies.
5.) DMSO (Dimethyl Sulfoxide) to Get Rid of Canker Sores Fast
- Dimethyl sulfoxide is easily available stuff that can use to get rid of canker sore fast.
- It is processed from pine trees and generally used as a solvent.
- Put a drop of DMSO on your canker sores with either using your fingers or with a cotton ball.
- DMSO has great biochemical importance and that will you get rid of canker sores fast.
6.) Alum to Get Rid of Canker Sores Fast
- Alum can put on the canker sores, it will hurt like crazy you will feel a burning sensation for about a minute.
- But, it relieves the pain and will heal you very fast.
- You can repeat it once or twice in a day, but not more than twice.
7.) Acidophilus Capsules to Get Rid of Canker Sores Fast
- Acidophilus capsules can be taken to heal canker sores fast.
- Take 2-3 or 2-4 tablets of acidophilus capsules with medium warm milk.
- These capsules are very useful in accelerating the healing of canker sores and one of the best methods to get rid of canker sores fast.
8.) Aloe Vera Juice to Get Rid of Canker Sores Fast
Aloe Vera is one of the most effective natural home remedies for canker sores. It contains antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and curative properties that can help ease the pain and inflammation as well as speed up the healing.
- Aloe Vera being a natural ingredient is very useful in treating canker sores fast.
- Rinse your mouth with aloe Vera juice several times in a day.
- Aloe Vera juice doesn’t help in healing the canker sores but also it is a good mouth freshener.
9.) Baking Soda to Get Rid of Canker Sores Fast
- Put some baking soda in a bowl and then add some water to make a fine paste.
- Apply the paste with a cotton ball to your canker sore affected areas.
- Leave it to dry for few minutes, do not disturb it.
- Then just rinse it off with warm water and then gargle to remove the bacterias.
10.) Coriander Leaves to Get Rid of Canker Sores Fast
Coriander is the best ingredients to treat a canker sore. It’s antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and antifungal properties can effectively reduce the pain and discomfort associated with the canker sores.
- Add some coriander leaves in a bowl of water and then bring it to boil for sometimes.
- Turn off the flame and allow it to become lukewarm.
- Now, rinse your mouth, at least, three times a day to get rid of canker sores instantly.
- You can simply drink the juice from fresh coriander leaves few times a day.
- Don’t drink the juice instantly, keep it in your mouth for some time to allow the juice do its magic on the affected area.
11.) Hydrogen Peroxide to Get Rid of Canker Sores Fast
- Hydrogen peroxide is very good to disinfect small wounds.
- Also, it is a natural antiseptic that’s why it is commonly used to clean wounds to prevent infection.
- Before using hydrogen peroxide, dilute the solution with water otherwise it could give side effects.
- You can repeat the steps three times in a day to get significant results.
12.) Medical Help to Get Rid of Canker Sores Fast
- If you find none of the remedies working for you then do not wait.
- Get medical help, from a physician who is well specialized in the treatment of canker sores.
- The physician will prescribe you some kind of medicine, salve, mouthwash, etc. Depending upon nature of severity of canker sores.
- It could be of different types with different treatment demands.