This article is all about how to get rid or canker sores naturally. People with canker sores always want to get rid of this as obvious. But, would you prefer spending hundred of dollars for that? Probably the majority of people out there with canker sores would not prefer medical treatment as it is very expensive. In some cases, generally if you have simple canker sores then you do not even need any remedy it will heal naturally after a few days.
The question is, can all types of canker sores could heal naturally without any remedy? The answer is no because except simple canker sores other needs treatment. Natural treatments for canker sores are possible and will help you to defeat canker sores. To get rid of canker sores naturally all you need is household items with benefits that they do not have any side effects. Also, natural treatment to get rid of canker sores would not cost you a single penny.
Now, you are wondering what you need where you find ingredients to treat yourself with a custom-made remedies. The requirements to get rid of canker sores naturally are very well in your reach. You will see as we progress through this article. Read more, how to get rid of canker sores naturally.
Types of Canker Sores:
Simple canker sores are usually oval in shape and have red edges across boundaries. Special treatment of simple canker sores is not required. They could get healed after a few days or in a week without leaving any mark on the area. Complex canker sores are usually deeper and larger in nature. They have irregular edges and when they get large, at that time it can very painful.The healing period would increase. It might take from several weeks to a month, to completely get rid of complex canker sores.
Herpetiform canker sores occur in old age people, but it’s not fixed that younger ones can’t get it. The Possibility is there that being at a young age, you got herpetiform. They usually occur in a cluster or in bulk and small in diameter almost of millimeter size. They form in a cluster of 10-100 and with the time if they haven’t treated, then they combine together to form a larger one. In most of the cases, the healing time for these types of canker sores is two weeks.
Remedies to Get Rid of Canker Sores Naturally:
If you want to get rid of canker sores naturally then nothing will be better than trying home remedies. Sometimes a person with canker sores faces the problem of not getting any improvement in his/her canker sores. If your canker sores are not healing naturally or with its own, then probably you did not recognize its type. Below we are providing some remedies to get rid of canker sores naturally.
1.) Salt and Warm Water to Get Rid of Canker Sores Naturally
Gargling mouth with salt and warm water is one of the easiest ways to treat canker sores fast. The ingredient is easily available as you only need common salt and water. Common salt will help to draw the fluid from the canker sore and also speed up the healing. Just one minute of rinsing is can do the trick and if you use highly concentrated sodium chloride then it will improve healing.
- Take a glass, fill it with warm water and add salt to it.
- Make sure you add sufficient amount salt to the water, such that the solution will be moderate concentrated.
- Rinse your mouth with the solution several times in a day. This very simple remedy is very useful in treating canker sores naturally.
2.) Iron and Multivitamin Rich Supplements to Get Rid of Canker Sores Naturally
- Deficiency of iron also causes canker sores, if you have canker sores then there might be iron is the cause.
- Take iron rich supplements and diet, but make sure that you are consuming calcium supplements or food contain calcium in it.
- Calcium has a property to interfere with absorption of iron.
- In case, if you are having both calcium and iron supplement and diet, it will not give any significant results. You should restrict yourself to only iron supplements and diet.
3.) Baking Soda to Get Rid of Canker Sores Naturally
- Baking Soda is the very good remedy to get rid of canker sores naturally.
- Take a glass and mix baking soda and warm water together, then rinse mouth few times.
- It is not necessary to use only warm water, normal water at room temperature can also be used.
- But, make sure that it is not so cold as the mixer will not get properly prepared.
4.) Change Toothpaste to Get Rid of Canker Sores Naturally
- Toothpaste may contain some chemicals that are preventing your canker sores to heal.
- You have never been thought that how a toothpaste would be a reason for my chronic canker sores.
- However, if your toothpaste contains sodium lauryl sulfate then change it immediately and use one that not have this chemical.
- Fluoride containing toothpaste can also prevent canker sores to heal.
- Please do, check that your toothpaste does not have fluoride and sodium lauryl chemical contains.
- Auromere neem toothpaste is best among any toothpaste available out there to get rid of canker sores naturally.
5.) Tea Tree Oil to Get Rid of Canker Sores Naturally
- Purchase tea tree oil from your nearest medical store. As this is easily available and you would not find any difficulty to get the oil.
- Just apply it on your agonizing canker sores this will really help you to get rid of canker sores.
- Tea tree oil is a natural herbal with no side effect and very useful in healing the canker sores naturally.
6.) Papaya to Get Rid of Canker Sores Naturally
- Papaya Tablets are also very useful to get rid of canker sores naturally. But, in case, you would not get the Papaya Tablets and do not get disappointed.
- Simply, you can consume raw papaya and it will also help to same extend as papaya tablets do.
- Papayas provide many health benefits for a human. Mashed Papayas are usually very beneficial for wound healing and also prevents from infection.
- Studies show that enzymes found in Papayas are very beneficial. An ointment containing Papayas is very good to treat canker sores.
7.) Plum Juice Extract to Get Rid of Canker Sores Naturally
- Rinsing mouth with plum juice extract is another very useful method to get rid of canker sores naturally.
- Plum juice extract usually considered as a good nutrient for muscles. Also, it is a very good source of iron and contain all ingredients to cure canker sores.
- There are also many other benefits of Plum Juice Extract which make it useful to get rid of canker sores naturally.
8.) Onion to Get Rid of Canker Sores Naturally
- Apply some ungraded onions to your canker sores. Make sure that the onion is not processed and it is in the natural form.
- Although, this remedy looks awry, but it is really creative and very useful to get rid of canker sores.
- Many people have got benefit after using this remedy and get rid of canker sores.
- You can also try this simple and very easy method which does not require anything but just an onion.
9.) Alum to Get Rid of Canker Sores Naturally
- Alum can put on the canker sores, it will hurt like crazy you will feel a burning sensation for about a minute.
- But, it relieves the pain and will heal you very fast.
- You can repeat it once or twice in a day, but not more than twice.
10.) Sage to Get Rid of Canker Sores Naturally
To treat canker sore effectively, the herb sage should be your first preference. The soothing property of sage will give you instant relief from the pain and inflammation overnight.
- Boil water in a bowl, and in bowling water adds some sage leaves.
- Then leave it for 2-5 minutes and then put off the flame.
- Strain the tea and wait till it cools down, then rinse your mouth with tea, it will dry out the canker sores.
11.) Honey to Treat Canker Sores Overnight
Honey is a great soothing agent that has brilliant antiseptic as well as antibacterial properties. Directly apply one teaspoon of honey on and around the canker sore. It will hurt for sometimes but effectively ease the pain and inflammation. Repeat the process several times a day to cure canker sores quickly. Mix one teaspoon of honey and 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder to make a paste. Directly apply the paste on the affected area. keep the paste for a few minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water. Repeat the remedy at least twice daily.
12.) Cayenne Pepper to Cure Canker Sores Instantly
Cayenne pepper is most commonly used treatment for canker sores. Capsaicin present in cayenne pepper can temporarily numb the nerves providing instant relief from the pain. Take a little amount of cayenne pepper and add a small amount of water to form a paste. Directly apply the paste on the canker sores. It will hurt you for a minute but then soothe the pain and inflammation.