Constipation is a common digestive problem which leads to very serious problems like a mouth ulcer, acidity, bad breath, loss of appetite, pimples, headache and depression. In this article we have some of the effective solutions for how to get rid constipation. Constipation is a problem in which our body system fails to pass the stool out of our body. There are many causes of this digestive disorder for an example, poor diet, lack of water, lack of physical activity, certain medication. Constipation problem is very frustrating and causes discomfort. It also results in regular stomach ache. It is very necessary to get rid of constipation because the good digestive system is responsible for proper functioning of all the body systems. It cleans our internal body by flushing the waste out of our body. Read below some effective solutions for how to get rid of constipation.
Best Ways to Get Rid of Constipation:
1.) Drink Plenty of Water to Get Rid of Constipation
Drink at least 10 to 12 glasses of water every day. Water is a natural healer for all the problems. Water helps to heal this disorder within a week and you can get rid of constipation. Make a habit to intake 2 glasses of water when you wake up, this will magically help you to get rid of constipation. Water will help to flush out the waste easily and cure this problem. Try to increase the intake day by day.
2.) Lemon to Get Rid of Constipation
Lemon will work very effectively to get rid of constipation. It regulates the digestive system and also make the things moving. This will help to cure this problem. You can also take citrus fruits like oranges, pineapple. It is more preferred to take lemon juice because it contains concentrated vitamin C.
- Take 4 spoons of lemon juice in a glass and mix it with a lukewarm water and take this solution before going to bed.
- Repeat this for 2 weeks you will get rid of constipation very easily.
3.) Honey to Get Rid of Constipation
Honey is a very good remedy to get rid of constipation because it improves the working of the digestive system. It will help as a mild laxative. It also helps to prevent this problem.
- Take 2 spoons of honey with a lukewarm water soon after you leave your bed in the morning.
- Repeat this for 2-3 weeks you will notice changes and get rid of constipation.
4.) Include Fiber to Get Rid of Constipation
Include food item that is rich in fiber. This is the best way to boost and improve the digestive system. Make sure you intake enough fiber at least 24 to 38 grams daily in your diet from fruits and vegetables. Foods that are rich in fat, high sugar and dairy can increase constipation. So, try to avoid these type of foods for the certain time period. Fiber helps to keep your bowels moving on a regular basis. It also helps to keep it hydrated in the bowel to keep the stools soft.
Include these Foods for Extra Fiber:
- Vegetables: artichokes,peas and broccoli.
- Fruits:Guavas, apples, pears, and berries.
- Beans/Legumes: Black beans, lentils and split peas.
- Grains: Flax, whole-grain, and barley.
5.) Olive Oil to Get Rid of Constipation
Olive oil helps to regulate bowel movements and get things moving smoothly. Consume it on a regular basis, you may start to prevent and can get rid of constipation.
- Take 2 spoons of olive oil soon after you leave your bed in the morning.
- Try to take it in an empty stomach.
- You can mix it with a lemon juice for better results.
6.) Grapes Juice to Get Rid of Constipation
Grapes are very effective to cure this problem. A glass of grape juice daily can help you to get rid of constipation. Grapes are very known to improve the digestive system and it act as a mild laxative. It also gets things moving. It a one remedy which has multi benefits to get rid of constipation.
- Take 500 grams of grapes make juice with the of juicer.
- Drink it before your breakfast.
- Repeat this for 2-3 weeks
7.) Figs to Get Rid of Constipation
Figs are really very effective to get rid of constipation, it works as a natural laxative as it is very rich in fibers. Include figs in your diet if suffering with chronic constipation. Try to intake fresh figs with its skin because the skin is more rich in fibers and calcium.
- Take 4 almonds and flax seeds.
- Soak it in a water for 2-3 hours.
- Blend this to make a smooth paste.
- Take this paste before going to bed.
8.) Spinach to Get Rid of Spinach
Spinach is a natural source of fibers and iron. This can help to get rid of constipation with a week or 2. Raw spinach has components which can clean the intestinal track and can improve the digestive system. You can take it raw or either cooked, but avoid spices.
9.) Flax Seeds, Water to Get Rid of Constipation
Flax seeds are rich in fibers and it helps to cure constipation by providing laxative. It is the most effective remedy to get rid of constipation.
- Take 2 spoons of flax seeds.
- Dip it in a glass filled with water.
- Leave it for 2-3 hours.
- Drink it before going to bed.
- You will find results next morning.
10.) Physical Activity to Get Rid of Constipation
Regular physical activity keeps us fit and healthy. It helps to cure every external and internal problem of the body. Physical activity such as running, yoga, or skipping can help to get rid of constipation easily. Try to include any exercise for 20 minutes daily. It is more preferred to exercise in the morning for the best results.