This article will guide you regarding various ways to get rid of gas. Whenever you eat something heavy, you always tend to face the problem of gas. Gas pain or gas in the stomach is a very common problem that majority of people suffer in a day-to-day life. This may occur due to several factors. But, if you are experiencing the problem of excessive gas in your stomach, then do not take it lightly. How do you feel when you fart in front of others? Don’t you think it is a very embarrassing situation for you? Such things happen when a person has excessive gas in his stomach. So, before such incident happens with you or constipation becomes a common problem for you. Just use natural ways to get rid of gas as soon as possible. Read the article to learn about the best ways to get rid of gas.
Causes of Gas:
There are so many causes of gas. Few among them are given below:
- Excessive drinking
- Not chewing food properly
- Eating spicy and oily foods
- Consuming gas-forming foods
- Taking lot of stress
- Bacterial infection
- Digestive disorders
- Few fibers-rich fruits, vegetables, beans, peas, and whole grains also cause gas.
Remedies to Get Rid of Gas:
- Remedies to Get Rid of Gas:
- 1.) Drink Cinnamon Tea to Get Rid of Gas
- 2.) Buttermilk to Get Rid of Gas
- 3.) Garlic to Get Rid of Gas
- 4.) Baking Soda and Lemon Solution for Gas
- 5.) Fennel to Get Rid of Gas
- 6.) Asafetida for Gas Treatment
- 7.) Cardamom to Avoid Gas
- 8.) Peppermint to Prevent Gas
- 9.) Eat Pumpkin to Cure Gas
- 10.) Lemon Water to Treat Gas
Well, here are few tips that may help you to get rid of gas. They are as follows:
1.) Drink Cinnamon Tea to Get Rid of Gas
This herbal tea provides a soothing effect to your stomach and it plays a major role in getting rid of gas from your stomach. To prepare this tea, follow these steps:
- Take one cup of warm milk and add one and a half teaspoon of cinnamon powder in it. Add a pinch of honey in it and consume it.
- Alternatively, you may also prepare cinnamon tea by adding some amount of cinnamon powder to a cup of boiling water. Let it steep for a few minutes, and then consume it.
2.) Buttermilk to Get Rid of Gas
When you combine buttermilk with carom seeds and black salt, it works as an excellent Ayurvedic remedy to get relief from gas. To prepare it, follow these steps:
- Take a cup of buttermilk and add one teaspoon each of carom seeds and black salt to it.
- Mix all the ingredients well and drink this solution.
3.) Garlic to Get Rid of Gas
Garlic is a great anti-fungal, antibacterial, and cleansing agent. It also contains pungent heating property that helps in stimulating gastric fire, which provides great relief in gas. To prepare this remedy, follow these steps:
- Eat garlic soup to release excessive gas from your face. You may even add garlic to dishes.
- You may even prepare a solution by adding garlic, black pepper and cumin seeds. Boil it for a few minutes and let it cool down on room temperature. Consume this solution 2-3 times in a day and treat gas naturally.
4.) Baking Soda and Lemon Solution for Gas
Baking soda and lemon when combined together, forms a great anti-acid solution. To prepare this solution, follow these steps:
- Mix some baking soda in a glass of water. Add the juice of one fresh lemon to it. You will experience fizzing in the solution. After this, add a little bit of more baking soda in this solution and stir it well. At last, just consume this solution to get rid of gas.
- If you want instant relief from gas, then you may add baking soda in a glass of water. Drink this solution on an empty stomach.
5.) Fennel to Get Rid of Gas
Fennel seeds contain anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and antispasmodic properties. It helps a lot in treating problems like bad breath, obesity, menstrual problems and gas. To use fennel, follow these steps:
- Take a pot of hot water and add fennel seeds to it. Shimmer this solution for about five minutes on a low temperature. Then, strain it and consume it to treat gas instantly.
- If you can tolerate the taste of fennel seeds, then you may chew and eat it to get rid of gas.
- Alternatively, take a cup of water and add fennel seeds, mint leaves, and cardamom to prepare concoction. Boil this solution and strain it. Consume this solution and get rid of gas fast at home.
6.) Asafetida for Gas Treatment
Asafetida has anti-spasmodic and anti-flatulent properties that help in getting relief from gas. To use asafetida to get rid of gas, follow these steps:
- Take a glass of warm water and add a pinch of asafetida to it. Mix it well and drink this mixture to get rid of gas.
- You may also prepare a paste of asafetida by adding a little amount of water in it. Once this paste is prepared, just apply this paste on your stomach. Allow this paste to dry for a few minutes. Sooner you will experience that your gas is dissipate.
- You can consume asteroids with a ripe banana to get rid of gas. Use this remedy twice a day.
7.) Cardamom to Avoid Gas
Cardamom helps in speeding up the digestion process and getting relief from gas. To prepare this remedy, follow these steps:
- You may add cardamom powder to your dishes, rice, vegetables, or lentils before cooking it.
- You can even chew cardamom seeds for two or three times in a day to get relief from stomach gas.
- You can also prepare a tea by adding cardamom, ginger and fennel seeds to get rid of gas.
8.) Peppermint to Prevent Gas
Peppermint is a great remedy to get rid of gas. Peppermint can be used in various ways to prevent gas. To prepare this remedy, follow these steps:
- Prepare a tea by using fresh peppermint leaves. You may prepare it by boiling water and adding peppermint leaves to it. Let it steep for a few minutes and then strain it. Also, add a little bit of honey to this tea and consume it to avoid gas. Drink it 2-3 times a day.
- If you need instant relief from gas, then start chewing peppermint leaves.
9.) Eat Pumpkin to Cure Gas
Gas normally get caused due to improper absorption of nourishment. Pumpkin helps a lot in reducing gas. It prevents gas formation inside your stomach. It is light to eat and provide great nutrients to your body. Consume steamed and heated pumpkin to get rid of gas.
10.) Lemon Water to Treat Gas
Consume a glass of lemon water every morning. It is a great way to remove all the toxins from your body. It also helps in digestion and provides great relief from gas. So, consume it every morning to get rid of gas naturally.