This article is about the remedies that are used to get rid of hemorrhoids naturally. Hemorrhoid is a condition which is commonly referred as piles. It is such a problem that affects around 75% of people in the United States. It is a most common condition among the people aging from 45 to 65. Hemorrhoids mark the swelling of the veins of the anus, rectum and inflammation arise. The occurrence of hemorrhoid depends on various reasons. Hemorrhoids, if not treated in time, can lead to serious issues like strangulated piles, tissue loss, blood loss, and anal or colorectal cancer. It is basically of two types internal and external. Internal hurts internally and external gets develop outside rectum.
Symptoms of Hemorrhoids:
- Blood clots around the anus
- Irritation around the anal
- Bleeding in bowel movement
- Urge of bowel movement though there is no stool
Causes of Hemorrhoids are:
- Family history
- Low-fiber diet
- Heavy lifting
- Lack of physical activity
- Food allergies
Ways to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids:
You can easily treat hemorrhoids at home at the early stage. There are numerous remedies that you can follow to treat it. Well, when you see the serious symptoms of the problems, do not forget to visit your doctor as the condition can be worsened. Here are some of the remedies that you can easily use to get rid of hemorrhoids.
1.) Ice to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids Naturally
Ice can be used as a perfect remedy in order to get rid of hemorrhoids. Giving the piles a cold compress is one of the best solutions to get rid of it. Ice eliminates the swelling and gives you relief from the inflammation. It also relieves you from the pain. What you have to do is:
- Take some ice cubes and wrap them up in a towel.
- Now apply it directly on the affected area and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Do this several times a day and you will have the positive results.
2.) Olive Oil to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids Naturally
Olive oil also comes handy for treating hemorrhoids. It contains antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. These properties help to increase the elasticity of blood vessels. It helps reduce the swelling and thus is very beneficial in compressing the size of the hemorrhoids. What you can do is increase the consumption of olive oil and treat it well. A single teaspoon of olive oil daily will do the job. What else you can do is:
- Take some olive oil and add oil extracted from plum leaves in it.
- Apply it on the affected area and you will notice the difference in swelling and pain.
3.) Lemon Juice to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids Naturally
Lemon juice can also prove to be a very effective remedy when it comes at treating the hemorrhoids. It strengthens the blood vessel walls and the capillaries. You can apply the juice directly using a cotton ball. It brings tingling which is followed by relief in pain. There is one more way to use it:
- Take equal amount of lemon juice, ginger juice, mint juice and honey.
- Mix them well and have it daily.
- You will see the difference soon.
4.) Almond Oil to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids Naturally
Almond oil is a very efficient remedy used for treating hemorrhoids. It gets deeply absorbed in the tissue and thus cures hemorrhoids fast. It helps with inflammation, itching and pain. What you can do is:
- Take some pure almond oil in a bowl and dip a cotton ball in it.
- When the ball is completely saturated, apply it on the affected area.
- Repeat it many times a day and you will get the results.
5.) Aloe Vera to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids Naturally
Aloe Vera is a key remedy for many of the skin and health related problems. It has the cooling properties that are great at treating inflammation and itching. It also relieves from pain. It can be used for both the types of hemorrhoids – internal and external.
For external hemorrhoids,
- Take a fleshy leaf and extract the gel from it.
- Now apply the extracted gel on the affected area.
- Massage it slowly and leave it.
For internal hemorrhoids,
- Take a fleshy leaf and cut in a way that you remove the thorns from it.
- Now keep it in the refrigerator and freeze them.
- Now place it on the affected area.
- It will calm down the burning sensation instantly.
6.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids Naturally
Apple cider vinegar is a remedy that is used to treat numerous skin and health related problems. It has astringent properties that help reduce the swelling in blood vessels. It avoids irritation and is great at treating hemorrhoids. It is used for both internal and external hemorrhoids.
For external hemorrhoids,
- Take some apple cider vinegar in a bowl and put a cotton ball in it.
- Now apply the completely saturated cotton ball on the affected area.
- You will have the relief from irritation and itching.
For internal hemorrhoids,
- Take a glass of water and add a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar to it.
- Mix it well and drink it.
- Consume it twice a day until you get the results.
7.) Witch Hazel to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids Naturally
Witch hazel is rich in properties that are used to treat hemorrhoids. It eases the irritation and itching. It also calms down the burning sensations. What you can do is apply the undistilled witch hazel on the affected area. You must apply it at least thrice a day. What else you can do is buy the medicated pads that have hazel and use it in the toilet with toilet paper.
8.) Tea Bags to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids Naturally
Tea bags has it different uses. It is widely used to get rid of dark circles under the eyes. You can use black tea bags in order to get rid of hemorrhoids naturally. It contains an astringent that reduces pain and swelling. Just follow the steps to use it:
- Boil a glass of water and put the tea bags in it.
- Remove the tea bags and allow it to cool a bit.
- When they are slightly warm, apply it on the affected area.
9.) Whole Grain to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids
It is very important to look after your diet when suffering from hemorrhoids. Whole grains foods are rich in fiber that are good for bowel movement. It absorbs extra liquid from the intestine and thus the stools are watery no more. It helps reducing straining during bowel movement.
10.) Water to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids Naturally
Water helps treat hemorrhoids from inside. Water is a natural detox which eliminates toxins from your body. Just keep drinking water daily and you get rid of toxins and thus treat other problems as well. It is very helpful in bowel movement facilitation. Drink three liters of water a day and treat hemorrhoids easily. Drinking water has other benefits also. It helps you get glowing skin and also helps you lose weight
11.) Exercise to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids Naturally
This is also one of the best ways to get rid of hemorrhoids naturally. Exercise helps improve the digestive system and helps you get rid of various problems related to digestion. Go for jogging. It will help you remain fit and active. You can also go for walk as well. Go in the morning or evening, what prefers you best. It is recommended to go in the morning. You can also try yoga as well. This is one of the best ways to prevent hemorrhoids.
12.) Cleanliness to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids Naturally
Cleanliness is one of the best ways to get rid of hemorrhoids naturally at home. If you come in contact with remains and dirt particulates then it may cause some irritation as well. So, pay special attention to hygiene and get rid of hemorrhoids naturally. It also reduces the chances of continuous bleeding.