Do you know about hemorrhoids? Don’t be surprised with the word hemorrhoids as it is well known as ‘Piles’ which you have heard about it surely. It is not age specific as it can occur at any age, but it is most commonly seen at the age of 40 or more than that. Hemorrhoids are inflamed or swollen veins which are found in your anus and lower rectum that can be painful, itchy and may cause bleeding during bowel movements. Two types of hemorrhoids are there one is internal hemorrhoids and the other one is external hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids can occur as a result of poor diet, obesity, low-fiber diet, pregnancy, constipation and excessive straining during bowel movements. In the United States, it affects around 75 percent of people. However, the problem can be cured easily. If it is not treated on time, then it creates complications such as strangulated piles, chronic blood loss, tissue death and even anal cancer. There are many remedies or treatment that will help you to get rid of hemorrhoids.
Symptoms of Hemorrhoids:
- Pain in bowel movement
- Painless bleeding
- Irritation in your anal area
- A painful or sensitive lump near your anus
Causes of Hemorrhoids:
- Anal intercourse
- Sitting for a long time on the toilet.
How Long Do Hemorrhoids Last?
Hemorrhoids don’t go away easily. Internal hemorrhoids take 7 days to heal while external hemorrhoids may take around 3 months to heal.
Best Remedies to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids:
- Best Remedies to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids:
- 1.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids
- 2.) Lemon Juice to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids Naturally
- 3.) Aloe Vera to Cure Hemorrhoids Naturally
- 4.) Olive Oil to Treat Hemorrhoids Fast
- 5.) Black Tea Bags to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids
- 6.) Fibers in Your Diet for Hemorrhoids Treatment
- 7.) Use an Ice Pack to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids
- 8.) Water to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids Fast
- 9.) Use of Creams and Ointments to Cure Hemorrhoids
- 10.) Exercise to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids Naturally
1.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids
Apple cider vinegar has astringent properties which shrink swollen blood vessels and gives relief from irritation and swelling of both internal and external hemorrhoids. But use only unpasteurized and unfiltered vinegar for faster results.
Steps to Use Apple Cider Vinegar to Treat Hemorrhoids Fast:
- For treating external hemorrhoids, soak a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and press with it against the inflamed area.
- Initially, you will feel a stinging sensation but later on, you will get relief from irritation and itching. Do this many times a day until the swelling reduced.
- For treating internal hemorrhoids, take a glass of water and add 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar in it. Drink it at least 2 times a day for some days. You can add honey to taste.
2.) Lemon Juice to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids Naturally
Lemon is one of the best home remedies for treating hemorrhoids. Due to having many nutrients it will give you relief from piles or hemorrhoids by strengthening the blood vessel walls and capillaries.
Steps to Use Lemon Juice to Cure Hemorrhoids Fast:
- Squeeze lemon juice from lemon and dab a cotton ball in it. Dab it on hemorrhoids. Initially, you will feel some burning sensation, but after some time, you will get relief from the pain.
- An alternate method, heat a cup of milk and mix half a lemon juice in it. Then drink this solution. Do this procedure in every 3 hours for best results.
- Combine all together one-half tsp of lemon juice, mint juice, ginger juice and honey. Drink it once a day.
3.) Aloe Vera to Cure Hemorrhoids Naturally
Aloe Vera is a natural ingredient for treating hemorrhoids. Due to having therapeutic properties of Aloe Vera it reduces the irritation of hemorrhoids. You can use Aloe Vera for both internal and external hemorrhoids.
Steps to Use Aloe Vera to Prevent Hemorrhoids Fast:
- For external hemorrhoids, massage with little Aloe Vera gel on your anus. This is a simple and effective remedy that will give relief from the burning sensation and the pain.
- For internal hemorrhoids, take Aloe Vera leaves and cut them into strips. Store these slices in a container and freeze them. Apply this cold Aloe Vera strip to the affected area to relieve the pain, itching, and burning sensation.
4.) Olive Oil to Treat Hemorrhoids Fast
Being an antioxidant agent, it is used to treat external hemorrhoids. It will raise the elasticity of blood vessels, which in turn reduce swelling, inflammation and also shrink the size of blood vessels in the anus.
Steps to Use Olive Oil to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids at Home:
- Consume 1 tsp of olive oil daily. It will help to improve the functionality of the excretory system and also reduce inflammation.
- Another way, take some plum leaves and crush them. Then squeeze out the juice and add some olive oil to it. Apply this solution on your hemorrhoids. It will give you relief from swelling and pain.
5.) Black Tea Bags to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids
Tea is a natural astringent which contains tannic acid that will reduce pain and swelling which is associated with hemorrhoids.
Steps to Use Black Tea Bags to Cure Hemorrhoids:
- Heat some water and put a tea bag in it. Then remove it from the water and let it cool.
- Place it to the swollen veins for at least 10 minutes. Do it 2 to 3 times a day.
- Alternatively, you can use cold, used tea bags to the hemorrhoids for 5 to 10 minutes.
6.) Fibers in Your Diet for Hemorrhoids Treatment
- Fibers play a vital role in the digestion of food.
- So include food which is rich in fiber, such as whole grains, green leafy vegetables, legumes and fruits in your diet.
- As they help to soften the stool, thus counters the reoccurrence of hemorrhoids.
7.) Use an Ice Pack to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids
An ice pack is one of the amazing remedies to get rid of hemorrhoids without surgery. Cold temperature is necessary to eliminate the swelling, pain and also it soothes the area.
Steps to Use Ice Pack to Get Relief from Hemorrhoids:
- So take an ice pack and put it to the affected area for 15 to 20 minutes.
- You can purchase it from the market or you can make an ice pack on your own. This will be really helpful for hemorrhoids.
8.) Water to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids Fast
- Water plays an essential role in the overall body.
- Drink plenty of water at least 8 to 10 glasses a day.
- Water helps in softening the stool, thus reducing the risk of hemorrhoids.
- Water is also helpful in improving blood circulation, which controls the clotting of blood cells.
9.) Use of Creams and Ointments to Cure Hemorrhoids
- There are lots of creams and ointments like anusol which is available at the chemist.
- Apply creams and ointments to the affected area after taking a bath.
- These ointments will help a lot by reducing the hemorrhoids and pain.
10.) Exercise to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids Naturally
- Exercising regularly helps in maintaining blood circulation in the body which reduce the chances of blood clotting.
- Start your day with light exercises and then slowly go to the heavier exercises.
- It will really help you to attain your target.
Other Useful Tips to Prevent Hemorrhoids:
- If you are suffering from hemorrhoids, then avoid anal intercourse.
- Hemorrhoids are very common during pregnancy. Don’t take medicines without consulting your doctor.
- Avoid painkillers such as oxy, codeine, and Vicodin as it may cause constipation and thus, bring hemorrhoids.