Sometimes feeling pain, vomiting, nausea and excessive sweating are a serious problem. It might have a stone within the kidney as these are the symptoms of kidney stone. Kidney stone is also known as renal lithiasis or calculi. Kidney stones are stone-like lumps that are formed from the chemicals in urine such as calcium, uric acid, phosphorous and oxalic acid. It also occurs due to excessive intake of vitamin D, dehydration, a mineral imbalance and proper diet. Kidney stones vary in size they can be small or large. Kidney stones are painful, so they can be treated by both surgical and natural treatments. So, now you need not worry about kidney stones. Here are some guidelines to get rid of kidney stone.
Symptoms of Kidney Stone:
- Lower back pain
- Pain when you urinate
- Feeling restless
- Blood in urine
- Excessive sweating
Causes of Kidney Stone:
- Build-up of calcium
- Build-up of ammonia
- Uric acid
- Cysteine (an amino acid helps to build protein)
Best Remedies to Get Rid of Kidney Stone:
Here are some treatments to get rid of kidney stone.
1.) Medication to Get Rid of Kidney Stone Fast
- If you are suffering from kidney stone pain, then you should take NSAIDS or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- If you are having a large kidney stone, then you need to consult a doctor to better diagnose the situation.
- About 15% of kidney stones need a doctor for treatment.
2.) Watermelon to Get Rid of Kidney Stone Fast
- Watermelon is the best way to treat kidney stones.
- Kidney stones are made up of magnesium phosphates, calcium, and carbonates.
- Watermelon contains potassium which is good for healthy kidneys.
- It helps to maintain and regulate the acid level in urine.
- It also contains a high concentration of water, which helps to remove stones from the kidneys.
- Eating watermelon daily is a great treatment for kidney stones.
3.) Basil to Treat Kidney Stone Naturally & Fast
Basil is one of the best natural remedies for treating kidney stones. Basil works as a tonic for the kidneys and it is good for the organs. Basil helps to induce stone expulsion from the urinary tract.
Steps to Use Basil to Cure Kidney Stone Fast:
- Take 1 tsp of basil juice and add honey to it. Have it daily in the morning for 5 to 6 months. You can also take basil juice, without honey or chew 2 to 3 basil leaves daily.
- Another way is to prepare a basil tea and drink it daily. Boil water with 5 to 6 basil leaves and add a little honey. Drink it after it cools.
4.) Pomegranate to Get Rid of Kidney Stone Pain at Home
Pomegranate has astringent properties that can help to get rid of kidney stones. You can include both seeds and pomegranate juice.
Steps to Use Pomegranate to Get Relief from Kidney Stone:
- Eat one pomegranate or drink 1 glass of pomegranate juice daily. You can have pomegranate in a fruit salad also.
- Another option is grind 1 tbsp of pomegranate seeds to make a paste. Eat this paste with a cup of horse gram soup daily. This remedy will help to dissolve the stones.
5.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Get Rid of Kidney Stone
Apple cider vinegar is beneficial for many health related problems. Apple cider vinegar is helpful to dissolve kidney stones as it has an alkalizing effect on urine and blood.
Steps to Use Apple Cider Vinegar to Prevent Kidney Stone:
- Warm 1 cup of water and add 2 tbsp of organic apple cider vinegar and 1 tsp of honey in it.
- Drink this solution several times a day.
6.) Lemon Juice and Olive Oil to Get Rid of Kidney Stone
The combination of lemon juice and olive oil is an effective home remedy to remove gallbladder stones, but it can also be used for kidney stones treatment. Due to having citric acid in the lemon helps to break kidney stones and prevents further growth.
Steps to Use Lemon to Get Rid of Kidney Infection:
- Take 4 tbsp of fresh lemon juice and mix an equal amount of olive oil in it.
- Drink this solution followed by plenty of water. Do this 2 to 3 times a day for 3 days.
7.) Bran Flakes to Get Rid of Kidney Stone Fast
- Whole grain rich diets contain minerals, vitamins and fiber. So they help to reduce kidney stones.
- Wheat contains insoluble fiber that reduces calcium in the urine.
- It is necessary to have foods that are rich in fiber when you are suffering from kidney stones.
- Bran flakes are rich in fiber and it is better than other fiber-rich foods.
- One bowl of bran flakes equals to 8 mg of fiber. So eat bran flakes daily to reduce the chances of kidney stones.
8.) Wheat Grass to Get Rid of Kidney Stone Pain Naturally
Wheatgrass is a natural remedy and highly effective in treating kidney diseases. Wheatgrass juice is a good source of potassium, amino, magnesium, iron vitamins B and chlorophyll.
Steps to Use Wheatgrass for Kidney Stone Treatment:
- Take some wheatgrass and blend them in blender properly.
- Then, strain the wheatgrass to extract the juice.
- Add 1 tsp of lemon juice and basil leaves juice to wheatgrass juice.
- Drink this juice 2 to 3 times a day.
9.) Celery to Get Rid of Kidney Stone at Home Naturally
Celery juice has anti-spasmodic properties which can help to relieve pain from kidney stones. It clears toxins that promote the formation of kidney stones. Raw celery juice is diuretic that means it raises the volume of urine and helps to remove the stones.
Steps to Use Celery to Cure Kidney Stone Fast:
- Drink a glass of raw celery juice daily in order to prevent stone formation.
- You can also use celery seeds to get rid of kidney stones.
- Drink herbal tea, which is made with celery seeds that can help to prevent kidney stones resulting from the uric acid formation.
10.) Kidney Beans to Get Rid of Kidney Stones
Kidney beans are one of the effective home remedies to get rid of kidney stone without surgery. Being rich in fiber kidney beans is effective in treating any kind of kidney or bladder problem.
Steps to Use Kidney Stone to Prevent Kidney Stone:
- Remove the beans from the pods then put the beans in warm water.
- Put the water on low flame for hours until the beans become soft.
- Strain this liquid and allow it to cool down. Drink it few times a day to relieve pain.
- Don’t keep this liquid more than 24 hours as it will lose its therapeutic properties. You can also eat kidney beans in salad or soups.
Useful Tips to Avoid Kidney Stone:
- Plan a healthy diet that consists vitamins and other nutrients for treating a kidney stone.
- Drink lots of water and other fluids to avoid kidney stone.
- Avoid crash dieting as it increases the amount of uric acid in your bloodstream and eliminate the risk of kidney stone.
- Eat a low-oxalate diet and avoid foods that are rich in oxalate.
- Doing exercise daily for 30 minutes is very helpful for kidney stones treatment.
- Avoid soda, sugar and corn syrup.