This article deals with the ways to get rid of lower belly fat naturally. Everyone wants to lose belly fat to look attractive. Excess belly fat leads to many problems and the one among the most prominent problems is if you are dressing. That means you are unable to wear what you like and thus end up choosing what suits your body. The other problems which are associated with the belly fat are high blood pressure, heart diseases, diabetes and fatty liver disease. So, to get rid of this problem, we are here to provide you some best exercises and foods that you can use to get rid of lower belly fat. We will also discuss the remedies that can be used to avoid lower belly fat naturally and help you shed those extra pounds.
Causes of Lower Belly Fat:
- Weak metabolism
- Hormonal changes
- Poor posture
Tips to Get Rid of Lower Belly Fat Naturally:
1) Green Tea to Get Rid of Lower Belly Fat Naturally
Green tea contains catechin known as epigallocatechin-3-gallate or EGCG. This EGCG helps to speed up your metabolism.
Steps to Use Green Tea to Reduce Lower Belly Fat:
- Have 3 to 4 cups of green tea daily.
- Drinking 4 cups of green tea daily will help to lose more than 6 pounds within a period of 8 weeks.
- Add 1-2 tsp of green tea and mint to 1 cup of hot water.
- Cover it for 5 to 10 minutes. Strain the solution and add a little lemon juice in it.
- You can also add a little honey to it. Stir it well and drink it.
2) Lemon Water to Lose Lower Belly Fat Naturally
Detoxifying your liver is necessary to burn fat effectively. Lemon water will increase enzymes, which help to detoxify your liver so that it can work efficiently.
Steps to Use Lemon Water to Burn Lower Belly Fast:
- In the morning, take a lemon and extract its juice. Now, add this lemon juice in the warm water.
- Warm water is efficient for burning fat.
- Before having a first meal, drink lemon water.
- Don’t drink or eat anything for at least half an hour after drinking lemon water.
- Drink this lemon water regularly to lose lower belly fat fast.
3) Aerobic Exercise to Lose Lower Belly Fat Fast
Cardiovascular exercises help to boost your metabolism and also burn calories. Exercise is necessary for losing lower belly fat fast. You should do aerobic exercise for at least half an hour, five days a week. Do exercises such as brisk walking, jogging, swimming, biking, dancing and hiking. Try to do exercises with fun. If you do it with fun, then you never want to stop the workout.
4) Cranberry Juice to Get Rid of Lower Belly Fat Naturally
Cranberries are rich in organic acids such as quinic acid, malic acid and citric acid. These acids will help to burn fat, which is deposited in your lymphatic system.
Steps to Use Cranberry Juice to Lose Lower Abdominal Fat:
- Drink cranberry juice daily or cran water.
- Add 1 cup of unsweetened cranberry juice to 7 cups of water.
- Drink this cran-water daily.
- You can drink it any time.
5) Fish Oil to Get Rid of Lower Belly Fat Naturally
Fish oil is one of the best fat burning foods which is good for losing lower belly fat. Fish oil contains omega-3 fatty acids, which helps in breaking down fat around your waistline. You can also have fish instead of using fish oil.
Steps to Use Fish Oil to Burn Lower Belly Fat Fast:
- Consume 6 grams of fish oil daily.
- You can also use fish like salmon or mackerel 2 times a week.
- Halibut and tuna are also rich in omega-3 acids.
6) Chia Seeds to Get Rid of Lower Belly Fat Naturally
Chia seeds are also rich in omega-3 acids like fish oil. Chia seeds are a good source of iron, calcium, antioxidants and dietary fiber.
Steps to Use Chia Seeds to Lose Lower Abdominal Fat:
- Having 4 to 8 tbsp of chia seeds in a day helps to keep you less hungry.
- So, it prevents you from overeating and you cannot gain fat in your lower belly.
- You can add chia seeds to salads, yogurt, and breakfast cereals.
7) Ginger Tea to Lose Lower Belly Fat Fast
Ginger is a thermogenic agent, which increases your body temperature, thus helps in burning fat fast and effectively. Your lower belly fat may be due to lack of exercise or stress, overeating and reduction of the hormone. All these problems can be solved by ginger. So, drink ginger tea daily to lose belly fat faster.
Steps to Use Ginger to Burn Fat Fast and Naturally:
- Boil 4 cups of water and add 1-2 inch piece of ginger to the hot water.
- Simmer it for a few minutes.
- Add a little honey and lemon juice in it.
- Stir it well and drink a cup of ginger tea in the morning.
8) Garlic to Get Rid of Lower Belly Fat Naturally
Garlic reduce your lower belly fat fast as it has powerful anti-obesity properties.
Steps to Use Garlic to Avoid Lower Belly Fat:
- Take a lemon and extract the juice from it.
- Add this lemon juice into a cup of water.
- Eat 3 garlic cloves and then drink this lemon water.
- Have it on an empty stomach daily.
- You will lose lower belly fat within 2 weeks.
9) Cinnamon to Get Rid of Lower Belly Fat Naturally
Cinnamon is one of the best home remedies for burning fat fast. Cinnamon has a sweet taste, but it doesn’t increase your fat. Cinnamon will reduce overall fat, including lower belly fat.
Steps to Use Cinnamon to Avoid Lower Belly Fat Fast:
- To boost your metabolism, have 1 tsp of ground cinnamon to your daily diet.
- You can sprinkle 1 tsp of cinnamon powder on your beverages like coffee, tea, and milk.
- You can also add cinnamon in your breakfast cereal, dips, salads and sauces.
10.) Coconut Oil to Reduce Lower Belly Fat Naturally
Coconut oil is great for improving metabolism thus, helping in losing belly fat. Coconut oil is the best and effective home remedy for lower belly fat.
Steps to Use Coconut Oil to Avoid Lower Belly Fat:
- Include coconut oil in your meal.
- Don’t use more than 2 tbsp of coconut oil in a day.
11.) Diet Plan to Reduce Lower Belly Fat Naturally and Fat
Follow the right diet plan that will help you to reduce belly fat.
- Sugar is the main cause of belly fat. So, avoid sugar in your diet and replace it with complex carbohydrates.
- Some foods are not good for your health like burgers, pizzas, French fries and some other foods. So, include fruits and nuts in your diet.
- Include foods which are high in nutrition such as fresh raw fruit, vegetables, proteins, whole grains and nuts.
- Intake of omega-3 fat foods such as tuna, salmon and lean meat that will help you to lose belly fat.
12) Workout in the Morning to Lose Belly Fat
Doing a workout in the morning, before having the first meal will help you to burn calories from your lower belly. You don’t need to get up so early. Try to get up 30 minutes earlier than you do. Do regular exercises in the open air. You will get benefit from the workout in the morning. You will lose lower belly fat fast.