This article is about the ways to get rid of lower belly fat. Getting rid of lower belly fat can be tricky. Although, weight loss process does not affect only spotted part of the body. You will be losing fat from other parts of the body too. Fat does not effect you outer appearance only but it affects you internally as well. Everyone knows that fat can increase your risk of diabetes, high blood pressure, and sleep apnea. Losing fat would always make you feel more confident about yourself and also improves your overall health. To reduce lower belly fat you have to choose a diet plan, exercise regularly and improve your lifestyle. Read the article to learn about the ways to get rid of lower belly fat.
Remedies to Get Rid of Lower Belly Fat:
- Remedies to Get Rid of Lower Belly Fat:
- 1.) Reduce Calorie Intake to Get Rid of Lower Belly Fat
- 2.) Regular Cardio Exercise to Get Rid of Lower Belly Fat
- 3.) Follow a Balanced Diet Plan to Burn Belly Fat
- 4.) Eliminate Stress from Your Life to Get Flat Belly
- 5.) Get Plenty of Vitamin C to Treat Lower Belly Fat
- 6.) Don’t Avoid Fat to Get Rid of Lower Belly Fat
- 7.) Top up the Nutrients for Lower Belly Fat Treatment
- 8.) Green Tea for Lower Belly Fat
- 9.) Drink Plenty of Water to Avoid Belly Fat
- 10.) Say No to Alcohol to Get Rid of Lower Belly Fat
- 11.) Cranberry Juice to Get Rid of Lower Belly Fat
- 12.) Ginger Tea to Shed Lower Belly Fat
- 13.) Cinnamon to Get Rid of Lower Belly Fat
- 14.) Dandelion Tea to Get Rid of Lower Belly Fat
- 15.) Lifestyle Changes to Get Rid of Lower Belly Fat
- 16.) Right Food Habits to Shed Belly Fat
- 17.) Watermelon to Lose Lower Belly Fat
- 18.) Tomatoes to Get Rid of Lower Belly Fat
1.) Reduce Calorie Intake to Get Rid of Lower Belly Fat
You should know that there is no way of reducing fat from a particular part of the body. You can’t lose weight from only one part of the body. If you are more concerned about losing only lower belly fat then also you have to follow the same precaution as for the whole body. Reducing calorie intake should be your first step, to reduce lower belly fat naturally. You have to limit your calorie intake to about 500-700 calories daily.
To reduce calorie intake, you have to make a diet plan accordingly. The amazing thing of reducing calories is that it can help you to lose two pounds every week. If you are thinking that two pounds per week are quite a small amount then make sure this is the recommended value according to experts. You should also note that the response of body for solid calories and liquid calories are different. Avoid taking juice, soda and coffee to reduce calories. Instead of these beverages, drink plenty of water. Limiting the intake of calories is the best way to get rid of lower belly fat.
2.) Regular Cardio Exercise to Get Rid of Lower Belly Fat
When it comes to get rid of lower belly fat naturally, then the importance of exercise can’t be ignored. According to a study, people who have done only moderate cardio workout every day reduced their lower belly fat by 25%. The reason is quite simple, exercises improve the rate of metabolism and also improves fat burning process. The heavy workout is not always recommended, simply by walking, jogging, swimming and hiking you can get rid of lower belly fat to a great extent. You can also reduce the abdominal fat by simply combining cardio with resistance training. To get an optimal outcome, do cardio 4 to 5 times a week. Cardio exercise is a sure way to get rid of lower belly fat naturally.
If you include boxing along with cardio exercise then this will help you to burn more calories from your belly. Simply take two pounds of weight in your hand while performing the punching exercise such that you can work on your core. To effectively reduce lower belly fat, do punching exercise for 10 minutes along with 30 minutes of cardio exercises. You can also do ball exchange exercise for a few times in a week. This will help you to get rid of lower belly fat fast.
3.) Follow a Balanced Diet Plan to Burn Belly Fat
Without an effective diet plan, you can’t imagine losing even a pound. People always think that including foods that are low in calories are enough to reduce belly fat fast. However, a balanced diet should include low-carbs vegetables, fat, and protein. Our body needs all the nutrients for proper functioning. By just strictly following the balanced diet, many people have significantly reduced the lower belly fat. The foods high in protein including meat, Eggs, fish and seafood are great to eliminate extra fat from your belly. The advantage of eating plenty of protein is that it boosts the metabolism by giving you only 80 calories per day. The low-carb vegetables include broccoli, spinach, cauliflower, cabbage, cucumber, and celery. Don’t be afraid of eating too much of these low-carb vegetables as it will not harm you. A balanced diet that includes both vegetables and meat contains all the vital vitamins, fiber, and minerals should be your preference for a healthy body. When it comes to balanced diet plan then fat can’t be overlooked. Some of the great sources of fat are olive oil, butter, coconut oil, and avocado oil.
4.) Eliminate Stress from Your Life to Get Flat Belly
Stress can cause the body to store excess fat in the lower abdomen. This happens due to increase in the level of cortisol. The situation becomes worst if you are on a bad diet plan. You should choose low glycemic foods like beans, lentils and chicken. It does not matter how much you do cardio exercise or how balanced diet you are having, stressful lifestyle is going to spoil all these efforts. If your cortisol level remains high, you can’t think of losing a single pound of fat from your lower belly. Feel relax and relieve stress if you really want to get rid of lower belly fat fast. Watch comedy programs on TV and listen to music in free time or travel to some places. Above the all method is performing Yoga on a regular basis for only 10-15 minutes.
5.) Get Plenty of Vitamin C to Treat Lower Belly Fat
As we have already discussed that it is very necessary to have the lower value of cortisol for naturally weight loss. Your dream of the perfect belly will the not complete until you do something to limit the level of cortisol, a hormone responsible for storing fat. Vitamin C is a great weapon to conquer the cortisol in the body. The other way of reducing cortisol is not taking any stress but today it is not at all possible that you don’t suffer from stress. Vitamin C rich foods are great alternatives to reduce lower belly fat. Include more oranges, tomatoes, chili peppers, kale, and kiwi in your diet along with a source of other healthy nutrients.
6.) Don’t Avoid Fat to Get Rid of Lower Belly Fat
When it comes to balanced diet plan then fat can’t be overlooked. Every component is essential for proper functioning of the body. People often eliminate foods that are rich in fat but you should remember that this will not help you. Some of the great sources of fat are olive oil, butter, coconut oil, and avocado oil. A balanced diet should have fat along with include low-carbs vegetables and protein. You need a decent amount of fat in your diet as all the cells are made up of two layers of fats which are composed of good fats or bad fats which depend on your diet.
7.) Top up the Nutrients for Lower Belly Fat Treatment
If your stomach a have adequate acid to break down food then it will lead to a good digestion and weight loss. Our stomach contains hydrochloric acid (HCL), you can also take supplements to increase HCL level to allow the body to break down food completely. This will help the body in the absorption of calcium, vitamin B, protein, zinc, magnesium, iron and other basic nutrients.
8.) Green Tea for Lower Belly Fat
Green tea is a popular natural remedy to lose belly fat. Green tea helps us to boost metabolism. It can effectively slow down weight gain by inhibiting fat absorption and increasing the body’s ability to utilize fat. According to numerous studies, only two cups of green tea every day help you to lose 2-3 kg in two months. You can also take iced green tea for a variation. It is a brilliant beverage to reduce belly fat.
9.) Drink Plenty of Water to Avoid Belly Fat
Water is universal liquid and should be your first preference over other drinks if you really want to get rid of lower belly fat. The water contains zero calories, carbs, and sodium. You can drink as much water you can it will not add a single calorie to your body. Drinking lots of water only give you benefits like it helps in maintaining good digestion, metabolism rate and flush out the harmful toxin.
10.) Say No to Alcohol to Get Rid of Lower Belly Fat
You should say no to alcohol to only lose belly fat but also to prevent health problems. Consuming alcohol is also a reason for extra belly fat. Consumption of alcohol should be avoided as it contains calories and fat. These components get accumulated around the waist. Hence, avoid alcohol to get rid of lower belly fat fast.
11.) Cranberry Juice to Get Rid of Lower Belly Fat
This is one of the best remedies to get rid of lower belly fat. The organic acid such as citric acid, malic acid and quinic acid present in cranberry juice work as digestive enzymes. Cranberry juice acts as emulsifying agents that works on the fat deposits in the lymphatic system which supports the waste products in the liver. Cranberry juice sheds the fat and digests this lymphatic waste. Follow the steps given below to shed the extra pounds.
- Drink a glass of unsweetened cranberry juice per day to lower belly fat.
- Alternatively, in 7 cups of water, mix one cup of unsweetened cranberry juice. Drink the cran water every day in the morning.
- Drink this water throughout the day to see visible changes.
- You can have a cup of cran water before breakfast and lunch.
12.) Ginger Tea to Shed Lower Belly Fat
This is one of the perfect remedies to shed lower belly fat. You already know that ginger is a digestive aid but did you know that it is also a thermogenic. These agents increases the body temperature burns fat at a faster rate. Overeating, stress or lack of exercise can be the reasons behind belly fat. Ginger works amazingly in solving all these problems. Ginger also suppresses the production of cortisol which is a steroid hormone that is essential for energy regulation. Follow the steps given below to get rid of belly fat.
- Boil 4 cups of water.
- Add 2 inch of peeled and sliced ginger and simmer for the next 20 minutes.
- Remove this water from flame and add one tablespoon each of honey and lemon juice.
- Have this ginger tea daily in the morning.
- Drink ginger tea two times in a day to increase metabolism and reduce cortisol.
13.) Cinnamon to Get Rid of Lower Belly Fat
This is one of the effective home remedies to get rid of lower belly fat. Cinnamon helps to shed the overall body fat including the lower belly fat. The thermogenic properties of cinnamon produce heat by increasing the metabolic rate. It burns fat at a faster rate. You need to include it in your daily diet to increase your metabolism rate. Avoid taking cinnamon bark oil as it can cause ulcers and even mouth sores. The best thing about this spice is that you can include it in almost every food curry you cook. Follow the steps given below to shed the extra pounds.
- Simply, sprinkle cinnamon powder on your salad and sauces.
- Add cinnamon powder to your daily breakfast cereal.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on your muffin and toast.
- Take a teaspoon of cinnamon and add it on the top of your beverages like coffee and milk.
14.) Dandelion Tea to Get Rid of Lower Belly Fat
This is one of the excellent methods to get rid of lower belly fat. Dandelion tea is a wonderful option if the fat is due to water retention. This natural diuretic increases the output of the urine which in turn improves the functioning of liver. Dandelion tea flushed out the toxins and retained water from the body especially from the belly. Follow the steps given below to shed the extra pounds.
- Take one tablespoon of roasted dandelion root powder.
- Add half piece of fresh grated ginger.
- Mix some cardamom seeds and half inch of cinnamon bark.
- Add 4 to 5 mint leaves to it.
- Add all these ingredients in a cup of water.
- Boil this water for about 15 minutes.
- Strain this water and add a teaspoon of honey for taste.
- Mix the honey well and enjoy your tasty dandelion tea.
- Have atleast 3 to 4 cups of dandelion tea throughout the day to lose belly fat.
Note: If you have problems related to gall bladder then don’t drink dandelion tea.
15.) Lifestyle Changes to Get Rid of Lower Belly Fat
Some small lifestyle changes can bring a big difference in your life. Sometimes natural remedies and exercise also doesn’t work. Here you need to bring changes in your lifestyle. All you need to do is lose abdominal fat by bringing certain lifestyle changes.
- You need to stop consumption of alcohol. Alcohol contains a lot of calories but you never feel full no matter how much you drink. If you cannot stop drinking alcohol completely then you need to decrease the quantity of alcohol you drink.
- Proper sleep is very necessary to keep your body healthy. Insufficient sleep is one of the main cause behind that stubborn belly. Lack of sleep makes you crave for sugary and fatty foods. It affects your cortisol hormone due to which your body becomes insensitive to insulin. This in turn, affects your body. So it’s better to take a good sleep.
16.) Right Food Habits to Shed Belly Fat
The right food items will not only help to get rid of lower belly fat but will also make your body healthy. Here are some tips you can follow to develop good food habits.
- Try to cut or reduce sugar in your daily diet. Try to have more complex carbohydrates as they are beneficial for the body.
- Include more vitamin C in your balanced diet. Kiwi fruit, lemon, oranges etc all are rich in vitamin C.
- You need to be carefull while choosing your snacks. Burgers, pizza, French fries all are very harmful for the body. Sometimes food indication low calorie also cause belly fat. Choose healthy snacks such as fruits and nuts.
- Avoid skipping meals because when your body starves it stores food in the form of fat. So, it is necessary to eat small and frequent meals throughout the day.
- Consume proteins, vegetables, fresh fruits, grains and nuts to lower your belly fat.
17.) Watermelon to Lose Lower Belly Fat
Watermelon is one of the amazing fruits to shed those extra pounds. It has 91% of water content and if you eat it in the start of any meal it fills up your stomach and the best thing is does not increase calories. It keeps the stomach full for a longer period of time and reduces water retention. Watermelon is a juicy fruit that is loaded with vitamins, potassium and magnesium. All you need to do is drink atleast 2 glasses of watermelon juice every day for about 8 weeks to reduce weight. Drinking watermelon juice daily decreases the risk of heart diseases.
18.) Tomatoes to Get Rid of Lower Belly Fat
This is one of the most effective remedies to get rid of lower belly fat. Tomatoes only have 33 calories so it is a good choice for shedding extra pounds. Tomatoes contain 9-oxo-ODA that minimizes lipids in the blood which in turn reduces belly fat. It also helps to treat chronic diseases that are concerned with obesity. Tomatoes are loaded with numerous nutrients and vitamins that keep the body healthy. The antioxidants in tomatoes also reduce cholesterol, fights cancer and reduce wrinkles. All you need to do is include tomatoes in your daily diet.