Moles are medically named as melanocytic nevi, its a black or brown spots or patches on the skin that is formed due to the excessive collection of melanocytes. Moles do not harm in any way,but almost every one find it unattractive and want to get rid of moles. If you notice any changes in the size, color or texture of the mole, do not treat it with any remedies. Go to a dermatologist for its checkup because it can be cancerous. In this article we will discuss some the best and effective ways for how to get rid of pimples. Moles mostly appear in the age of 20 or 30. Size, shapes and texture varies person to person, for an example, it can be flat or with bulge, it can be rough or smooth to touch. Many people say moles disappear with the ages, it does, but not all moles fades and disappears with time. Nowadays each and every one is concerned how he or she looks and want to get rid of moles to have a spotless skin. Specially the person who has got the mole on the face. There are different factors behind this spot like genetic problem, hormonal disorder, direct exposure to sun is also one of the main reasons for moles. It is very easy to get rid of moles by using some of the results promising ways. Below are the 10 ways how to get rid of moles.
10 Ways to Get Rid of Moles:
1.) Garlic to Get Rid of Moles
Garlic contains some special enzymes that help to remove the mole from your skin, it also shows an effective results in reducing the darkness of the moles. Garlic is the best way to how to get rid of moles. This will help you drastically. You will start noticing the results within 2 weeks and it will after using it regularly the mole will fall off.
- Crush 3 to 4 garlic gloves and place it on the mole.
- Cover it with the help of small bandage.
- Leave this for a night. Repeat this for 2 weeks you will start noticing the changes.
2.) Vinegar to Get Rid of Moles
Vinegar contains vitamin C which is very essential in removing the spots. It can show a drastic change rapidly if it is used regularly and properly. Apple cider vinegar is more preferable for this purpose, if not available use any one. Vinegar is the best way to get rid of moles because it makes the moles fall off the skin. This can form scars, but do not panic apply coconut oil regularly to remove these scars.
- Take a cotton ball dip it in a vinegar and apply it on the moles.
- Cover it with a medical tape or bandage.
- Leave it for the night.
- Repeat this until the mole falls off.
3.) Castor Oil and Baking Soda to Get Rid of Moles
Castor oil is very effective, but it takes time me to get rid of moles because it works on moles, layer after layer. It starts restricting the further growth, after the first use. This method can ensure a spotless skin after removing the mole. Most likely it does not leave any scars.
- Take a pinch of baking soda and a few drops of castor oil in a bowl and mix it.
- Apply it on a mole with the help of cotton ball.
- Cover this area with the help of medical tape or bandage.
- Leave it for the night.
- Repeat this for a month with patience to get rid of moles.
4.) Iodine to Get Rid of Moles
Iodine stops the natural cell death and also helps to remove the cluster of these dead cells. Iodine can be used effectively to get rid of moles. Iodine tincture is easily available at medical shops. You can also apply this solution at day time without bandage. Apply it 2 to 3 times a day or as soon you feel the affected area dry.
- Do not forget to clean the mole before applying the iodine solution.
- Apply it with the help of cotton.
- Cover it with a bandage.
- Leave it for a night.
- Repeat this for 2 to 3 weeks for effective results.
5.) Honey and Flaxseed Oil to Get rid of moles
It shows effective results to get rid of moles which are bulging out or raised. It helps to loosen the moles around the edges so that it can easily fall off. This will help you to remove moles without scars. For best results try to apply petroleum jelly before using this solutions.
- Mix few drops of honey with flaxseed oil of same measure.
- Apply it on the moles.
- Leave for a day apply at least thrice a day.
- Repeat this until it falls.
6.) Pineapple Juice to Get Rid of Moles
Pineapple juice can help to get rid of pigmentation of moles, which makes it less noticeable. This can be used once you are rid of moles, but left with its scars. It shows a magical change in removing the spot as well.
- Dip a cotton ball in pineapple juice and apply it on the mole.
- Leave it for an overnight or until the juice dries.
- Do this 4 times a day for a few weeks or until your mole fades.
7.) Tea Tree Oil to Get Rid of Moles
Tea tree oil is very effective which makes the moles fall off. You can try this method because it does not leave spots or scars after the mole.
- Apply tea tree oil on the mole twice daily, using an ear bud during day time.
- At night, you can also dip a piece of cotton ball in tea tree oil and put it over the mole with a a help of medical tape.
- Repeat this for a month, or till the mole goes away.
8.) Banana Peels to Get Rid of Moles
Applying a banana peel to a mole will help remove it, also this will moisturize your skin.
- Peel off the banana pick up a small peel of the banana.
- Apply it to the mole and give a gentle massage on the mole, after this keep it for an hour.
- Repeat it until the mole is gone.
9.) Treat the Mole with Milkweed Herb to Get Rid of Moles
This can really help to get rid of moles.
- Boil extract of milkweed herb in warm water for 10 minutes.
- Apply this solution to the mole on your face and leave it overnight.
- Do this every night for a week.
10.) Aloe Vera Gel to Get Rid of Moles
Aloe vera gel is very effective to heal almost every skin problem. It magically makes the mole fall and do not leave any scars.
- Apply the aloe vera gel directly with the help of cotton.
- Cover it with a medical tape.
- Leave it for the night.
- Repeat this for 2 weeks or until it falls apart.