Is it difficult for you to fit in your pants? The clothes you thought is loose for your body has now become tight. And, you must be thinking the reason behind it. Well, the only reason is getting a muffin top and a belly fat. Well, if we talk about the muffin top then it is a very common problem among the woman. It makes your abdomen fat and heavy and makes you look bulgy from your waist. It not only increases the risk of several health problems, but it even decreases the charm of your personality. There are several factors that cause this problem like overeating, lifestyle factors, and the quality of the food you eat. Hence, it is really very important to get rid of muffin top as soon as possible.
Few Causes of Muffin Top:
Here are some of the common causes of muffin top. They are as follows:
- Consuming too much sugar and inadequate sleep may cause muffin top. All the sugary products are the best sources of insulin. Consuming lots of sugary products may cause an imbalance in the hormones that regulate blood sugar. Due to this, our cells become insulin resistant. Therefore, our body becomes unable to utilize the insulin. Hence, your body gain weight. This one of the main reasons for the development of the muffin top.
- Imbalance reproductive hormones may also cause muffin top.
- Taking a lot of stress may cause muffin top.
- Improper diet.
- Lack of physical activities
- Sleep Deprivation
Ways to Get Rid of Muffin Top:
- Ways to Get Rid of Muffin Top:
- 1.) Start Walking to Get Rid of Muffin Top
- 2.) Make a Diet Chart to Get Rid of Muffin Top
- 3.) Maintain a Proper Posture of Your Body
- 4.) Start Exercising to Get Rid of Muffin Top
- 5.) Perform Jack Knives Exercise to Get Rid of Muffin Top
- 6.) Eat Fiber Rich Foods to Avoid Muffin Top
- 7.) Take a Proper Sleep to Get Rid of Muffin Top
- 8.) Eat Protein Rich Foods to Get Rid of Muffin Top
- 9.) Eliminate High Calories Drinks from Your Diet
- 10.) Eat at Frequent Intervals
- 11.) Include Figs in Your Daily Diet
- 12.) Double Criss-cross to Get Rid of Muffin Top
- 13.) Butt Lift to Get Rid of Muffin Top
- 14.) Bicycle Crunches to Lose Muffin Top
- 15.) Rolling Plank to Get Rid of Muffin Top
- 16.) Candlestick Dipper to Get Rid of Muffin Top
- 17.) Russian Twist to Lose Muffin Top
- 18.) Dead Bug Exercise to Get Rid of Muffin Top
- 19.) Vitamin C Rich Foods to Shred Muffin Top
- 20.) Lime Water to Get Rid of Muffin Top
1.) Start Walking to Get Rid of Muffin Top
It is important to walk few steps on a regular basis. Walking can provide several health benefits and helps in reducing belly fat. One should walk at least for 4-5 days in a week for about 45 minutes. Also, wear right footwear so you don’t feel the strain on the feet. So, start walking on a regular basis and release fat from your belly.
2.) Make a Diet Chart to Get Rid of Muffin Top
Always keep a watch on your eating habits. Also, keep in mind what you eat and how much food you consume on a regular basis. Don’t remain disappointed, because when you are distracted you eat more. So, make a diet chart and eat properly. Always try to set a meal plan. Also, eat a right kind of foods that are low in fat. Try to avoid foods that are oily and fatty.
3.) Maintain a Proper Posture of Your Body
A proper posture helps in keeping your body fit and toned. Even the posture of your body plays an important role in framing your body structure. If you will not keep your body in an ideal body posture then it may cause postural deformities. So, when you are sitting, just sit while keeping your body straight. Also, when you stand up just make sure that your head, neck, and shoulders are aligned. All this will regulate the posture and it will prevent the postural deformities.
4.) Start Exercising to Get Rid of Muffin Top
Start exercising on a regular basis to get rid of muffin top. Perform side bands and standing twists exercises. These exercises help in burning the fat of your belly effectively. Start doing these exercises regularly to reduce the accumulated fat in your belly. It is a great way to get rid of muffin top. On the very first day just try out calorie-burning exercises. Add, cardiovascular sessions in the interval training to boost the metabolism of the body. try to out strength training as well. Add little more to your workout routine by adding circuit training. It is very easy to lose 1-2 pounds in a week by following a good workout routine. So, be wise and shed excessive fat by exercising on a regular basis.
5.) Perform Jack Knives Exercise to Get Rid of Muffin Top
To perform this exercise, follow these steps:
- First lay down on the floor and keep your legs straight. After this, stretch your arms above your head.
- Also, keep your toes pointing towards the ceiling.
- You must also raise your arms towards the direction of toes.
- At last, just return back to the floor and stretch out your legs and arms.
6.) Eat Fiber Rich Foods to Avoid Muffin Top
The best part about fiber rich foods is that it makes your stomach full and you need not eat more. It helps in removing all the toxins in the body and keeps you fit. But, don’t eat a lot of fiber-rich foods as they may slow down your digestion process. Always eat fiber rich food in the breakfast and lunch, so that till the dinner time the metabolism of your body become faster. You should eat foods like corn, broccoli, oranges, Brussels sprouts and other foods rich in fiber to get rid of muffin top.
7.) Take a Proper Sleep to Get Rid of Muffin Top
It is really important to sleep properly because when you sleep you recover and remove all the body toxins that you have acquired whole day. So, even if you are following the diet plan and doing exercises regularly, then also it will not work if you will not take a proper rest. Always get at least six to eight hours of sleep on a regular basis. When you will sleep well, then all the day you feel refreshed and active. So, sleep properly on a regular basis to get rid of muffin top.
8.) Eat Protein Rich Foods to Get Rid of Muffin Top
Maybe, it will sound weird to many people, but it is a fact that protein increases the metabolism of your body. It also increases the sensitivity of the body to insulin and slower the digestion process. All this helps in storing less fat in the middle section of your belly and other parts of your body. So, start eating healthy protein rich foods like lean meat and seafood. Also, do not exceed the limit of intake and consume it in a limit.
9.) Eliminate High Calories Drinks from Your Diet
Stop drinking drinks that are high in calories like cold drinks, sodas, sugary juices, beers and many more. These drinks do not provide energy rather get converted into fat in your belly and gives way to muffin top. So, avoid them at any cost. If you really want to drink something then drink fresh juices on a regular basis to get more energy.
10.) Eat at Frequent Intervals
Instead of taking big meals just start eating at frequent intervals. Eat only when you feel hungry, stop overeating at any cost. Always monitor your diet and keep in mind how much you must consume in a day. Just eat less and vanish your hunger by eating at frequent intervals. It is a great way to lose body fat and get rid of muffin top. If you are really willing to lose weight from your belly, then it is a correct time to do something. Just lose fat and look more attractive.
11.) Include Figs in Your Daily Diet
This is one of the best options to get rid of the muffin top. The calcium, potassium, fiber and iron present in figs makes an excellent option to reduce the muffin top. It contains vitamin A, B1 and B2 that are very essential for the working of the body. Remember, overtake of fig is not good for the health. Include small portions in your daily diet. It not only improves the digestion process and the sugar absorption slows down due to which fat is controlled. All you need to do is include figs in your daily diet. Whole grain food is a nice option to lose the muffing top. You can even eat figs with yogurt or oatmeal.
12.) Double Criss-cross to Get Rid of Muffin Top
Perform this excellent exercise to get rid of muffin top. You just need to give 3 minutes of your life to lose the muffin top. This exercise targets the oblique muscles and abdominals. Check out the directions given below to do this exercise.
- Lie down on a mat with your hands at the back of the head and knees bent.
- Bring your left knee close to the chest while pulsing your shoulders.
- Your elbows should be wide open and don’t pull your head with the hands.
- Ensure that the shoulder blades are lifted off the ground.
- Return to your original position and repeat the exercise by alternating the knee and the arm.
- Perform 20 reps of this exercise in 3 sets.
13.) Butt Lift to Get Rid of Muffin Top
This is one of the excellent exercises to get rid of muffin top. It not only tones the muffin top but also lifts the butt and tones the obliques and lower abs. Check out the directions given below to perform this exercise.
- Lie down straight on the floor. Make sure your back and feet on the floor and the knees should be bent.
- Lift up your butt until a straight line forms from knees to shoulders.
- Get back to your normal position after a few seconds.
- Repeat this exercise 15 to 20 times to get rid of muffin top.
14.) Bicycle Crunches to Lose Muffin Top
This is another easy and popular exercise to lose muffin top. It is one of the effective exercise to get rid of belly fat, tones the abs and the muffin top. Check out the directions given below to do this exercise.
- Lie down on the floor with your back flat.
- Lift your feet and the knees should be bent and your calves should be parallel to the floor.
- Keep your hands at the back to support your head and shoulders.
- Bring your left knees towards the right elbow. Make sure your right leg is straight but it should not touch the floor.
- Now, do the same thing with the right knee. Now, the left leg should be straight.
- Keep repeating each set for a few times.
- Do this exercise for 4 to 5 minutes to lose muffin top.
15.) Rolling Plank to Get Rid of Muffin Top
This is one of the most effective exercises to get rid of muffin top. It is a perfect exercise that tones the midsection. It is the variation of classic plank exercise. This moving exercise is an excellent form of cardio. Check out the steps given below to lose muffin top.
- Lie down on a standard plank. Your arms should be straight and abs tight.
- Ensure your hands are under your shoulders.
- Roll to the left side into the side plank and then come back to the plank.
- Now, roll to the right side and then come back to the plank.
- Keep repeating the sides and do 10 rolls each side.
- Do this on a regular routine to lose muffin top.
16.) Candlestick Dipper to Get Rid of Muffin Top
This is one of the best exercises to get rid of muffin top. It works on the oblique muscles and tones down the muffin top. Check out the steps given below to get desirable results.
- Sit down on your knees with your back straight and abs tight. If you feel the pain or the knees is sensitive then put a cushion under it.
- Take out right leg and straighten to the side. Make sure the knee should be straight and droop towards the floor.
- Put your hand straight overhead and bind the fingers the overhead.
- Keep your fingers joined.
- Bend your waist towards the left side. Go as low as possible but be parallel to the floor.
- Get back to the starting position.
- Repeat this 15 times and then do this on the other side.
17.) Russian Twist to Lose Muffin Top
This is one of the best exercises to lose muffin top. It shreds the muffin top, tones the oblique muscles and strengthens the abs. You can either do it with weight or without using weight depending on your level. Check out the steps given below to shred muffin top.
- Sit down straight on your butt. Ensure your feet pressed on the ground and knees bent.
- Next, lean back a little.
- Hold a dumbbell in your hand. If you can’t do anything simply join your hands.
- Now, twist your torso and rotate the dumbbell or your hands from side to side.
- Repeat 10 twist each side to get rid of muffin top.
18.) Dead Bug Exercise to Get Rid of Muffin Top
This is one of the excellent exercises to lose muffin top. It helps to lose belly fat and strengthens the core. Check out the steps given below to perform the dead bug exercise.
- Lie down straight on your floor. Keep your face up and the arms should be extended towards the side.
- Keep the lower leg parallel to the ground and bring the leg to the tabletop position. Your knee should be bent.
- Now, raise your left arm behind the head.
- Abs should be tight and lower back should be present against the ground.
- Return to your original position and repeat this exercise on the other side.
- Repeat 10 reps in 3 sets to lose muffin top.
19.) Vitamin C Rich Foods to Shred Muffin Top
This is one of the excellent exercises to shred muffin top. Good dieting and exercise is incomplete if the intake of vitamin C is less. No doubt that an active hairstyle and every day workout is important but when the intake of vitamin C is proper you will notice a big difference. Foods rich in vitamin C include bell peppers, oranges, kiwi, broccoli and papaya. It increases the metabolism and make sure that the body uses fat that is already available. Eat a fruit every day and see the magic happening.
20.) Lime Water to Get Rid of Muffin Top
This is one of the best methods to get rid of muffin top. Drinking plenty of water every day is necessary for the proper functioning of the body but adding a lime to it will produce wonderful results. It is suggested that you drink lime in warm water because it speeds up the metabolism process and quickly detoxifies the body. The lemon peel breaks down the food and encourages digestion. It also reduces hunger and prevents you from overeating. You can even add pepper to your glass of lime water. Pepper contains piperine which is chemical that controls the production of fat cells. It also minimizes the fat levels in the blood stream.
Don’t take stress if you have a muffin top. It is very easy to treat this problem. Just follow few ways and you can easily get rid of muffin top.