In this article, we will explain you some effective solutions for how to get rid of pimples and look scars free. Pimples are not a disease, that can’t be cured. It is a skin problem, which is caused by a viral attack on sebaceous glands (which produces oil). Later, this infection swells up the area and fills it with pus. It mainly appears on the face. Usually teenager suffers through this problem because of hormonal changes. As such there is no bar, anyone can get affected by the infection. Pimples not just make anyone look ugly but it also hurts as it causes pain, pus, blood and itching in the affected area. Generally pimples occur on face, chest and back, but if we talk about face it appears on forehead, nose and chin. The most after affect of pimples is scars or marks on the skin. There are all together 4 types of pimples which are medically distinguished on the basis of their size, color, pain and more. Read further, to know more and to get rid of pimples.
Types of Pimples:
- Papules: Which are red bumps that may be tender to the touch and small in size.
- Pustules: Which are red at the base and pus-filled lesions.
- Nodules: Which are painful lesions deep in the skin and are comparatively large.
- Cysts: Which are painful pus-filled lesions deep in the skin that cause scarring.
Symptoms for Pimples:
Regular blackheads or whiteheads are the very important symptoms because it develops into an infection in skin pores (pimples). They show swelling or inflammation, making the underlying tissue red. Pimples and their scars also lead to low self-esteem and depression. Apart from this there is no particular set of symptoms through which one can predict for this skin problem, but there are many causes which should be kept in mind to avoid this problem.
Causes for Pimples:
There are different reasons which cause pimples many of them are natural which depends upon our body system and hormones. The other which ignite this problem is our unhealthy eating habits and poor hygiene. Let us discuss it in detail:
- Pimples occur when the sebaceous glands produce excessive oil due to which skin pores are blocked. Dead skins and air pollutants are also the reason for pimples.
- According to a study, the diet which has rich source of glycemic index foods and dairy products results in pimples.
- Excessive consumption of oily food that is deep fried items also leads to disturbing sebaceous glands, which results to produce oil more than required.
- Spicy food also misbalances the hormones of our body.
- Urban environment is full with different air pollutants this is also one of the causes of pimples these days.
10 Best Remedies to Get Rid of Pimples:
1.) Healthy Eating Habits
Avoid eating unhealthy food items for example junk foods, deep fried items which are very oily. Do not consume spicy food and try to consume healthy foods and fruits.
Drink lots of water because it flush away all the impurity of our body. Avoid the diet which is high in dairy product e.g. curd, cheese. Try to intake juices, toned milk, avoid things like ice-cream. Prefer to take vegetarian food to get rid of pimples.
2.) Be Hygiene Freak and Get Rid of Pimples
Keep your skin clean by washing your face after every few hours and make sure you touch your face with clean hands. Keep short nails. Take sanitizer when you are outside. Do not apply any cosmetics or cream to heal the pimple until it’s a doctor’s recommendation. Avoid things to touch your face eg. Mobile, Bus windows, glasses
3.) Do Not Burst The Pimples
Popping the pimple can cost you high because it causes poor scars and it may drive the situation to worst that it push the infection further causing more serious blockage, swelling and redness. It is highly advisable not to disturb the pimple. this will also help you to get rid of new pimples.
4.) Use Home Made Face Packs to Get Rid of Pimples
- Mix 3 to 4 spoons of yoghurt with ½ spoon of turmeric (natural anti-bacterial). Apply it on pimple before going to bed. Rinse it after 15 to 20 minutes.
- Take 2 spoons of sandalwood powder and mix it with mint juice decide the thickness of the paste that it get a coated on your face like a normal face pack does and apply on a face for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Honey is a natural anti-septic which helps strongly in cleansing the skin and make it glowing and pimple free. Apply it on your face before you go to bed and rinse it once you feel it dry.
- Mix 2 spoons of honey with 4 to 5 pinches of cinnamon powder, apply it on face, keep it for 15 minutes and rinse it off before you go to bed.
5.) Remove Make-up to Get Rid of Pimples
- It is highly recommended that when you go to sleep make sure there is nothing applied (make up, etc.) on your face.
- Use cleanser and toner which suits your skin to remove make-up.
- Also, wash your face with the face wash before you sleep because it cleans the skin which allow it to breath.
6.) Avoid Sun Exposure
Avoid direct sun exposure to affected area because it causes formation of oil from sebum. Use cotton clothes to wrap your face to avoid direct contact with the sun. Apply oil free sunburn cream when you go out or apply the normal cream that suits your skin.
7.) Be Stress Free to Get Rid of Pimples
Stress is also one of the major causes for pimples so be stress free. Spend time with your love one’s family,friends. Many women also find pimples before one or two weak of their menstrual cycle it is due to hormonal changes that takes place during the time. Meditation and yoga will do best.
8.) Practice Yoga and Meditation to Get Rid of Pimples
Yoga is the best way to get rid of pimples as it will heal your body from inside. It has a power to vanish all body problems, so practice yoga to balance your hormones and meditation to be stress free. Try to do some exercise that sweats your body this will help you to bring out impurity of your body.
9.) Medicine to Get Rid of Pimples
- Do not take any pills for the pimples until it is recommended by your dermatologist.
- Try to take tonics that help to purify blood.
- Take healthy foods with less oil and spices. Drink lots of water and eat fruits that keep your body cool and calm.
- Use mud packs if you prefer to buy face packs from the market.
10.) Green Tea to Get Rid of Pimples
There is a study which promises that green tea is a supernatural way to get rid of pimples. Green tea has an antioxidant, which regulates the over production of oil from sebum gland and also controls bacterial growth, but evidence shows green tea works very well when used externally to use it the way that it works best you will need to:
- Take ½ cup of water in a bowl and boil it.
- Take one green tea bag or 1 teaspoon of green tea leaves in another bowl.
- Pour the hot water in one with a tea bag leave it for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Cool it and put it in a spray bottle and spray it on the pimples.
- You can also put a tea bag on the affected area to get rid of pimples naturally.