Pneumonia is the disease which is caused by a weak immune system, it’s a respiratory disorder in which bacterial attacks and respiratory path are filled with mucus that form a blockage. This blockage causes breathing problems. It can be fatal if not treated properly. It generally attacks on children and old age people because their immune system is weak. Medical treatment is very important for this problem, but coping it with the some remedies to get rid of pneumonia at home will act as catalyst agent for the recovery. There are symptoms by which you can predict this disease on time and can be cured with treatments and some essential remedies to get rid of pneumonia at home.
Let Us Have a Look at Its Symptoms
- Cough more than 3 weeks is an alarming stage that reminds, you should go and have a check-up.
- Breathing problems, shortness of breathing, chest pain while deep breath. The cough also leads to breathing problem.
- Vomiting with a cough after meals.
- Headache, body pain, muscle pain is also the reason of pneumonia.
What Causes Pneumonia?
Pneumonia is a lung respiratory disorder which is caused by the fungal infection in the lungs. The immune system is meant to prevent and protect the body from these viral attacks, but children and old people have a weak immune system. So the person with the weak immune system will not be able to fight with the viral attack and can get prone to this disease easily. It can be cured if detected at the right time, it is a fatal disease so try to get rid of pneumonia soon possible. Take special care for children who are suffering from pneumonia.
3 Simple Ways to Get Rid of Pneumonia at Home:
1.) Say Bye to Cough To Get Rid of Pneumonia at Home
Getting rid of cough will give you relief. Once the cough is out of the body and respiratory path are clear it allows to breath properly. This is how to get rid of pneumonia at home. There are many methods by which you can say bye to cough.
- Ginger juice: it helps to reduce the cough. Take this juice 4 to 5 times a day.
- Turmeric with milk: turmeric is the best natural way to treat the cough. Boil the milk mix ½ spoon of turmeric powder and 1 spoon of sugar. Put on medium flame for 2 minutes, switch off the gas and pour it in a glass. Drink it like a tea.
- Warm water: drink lukewarm water when you feel thirsty that will help you to vanish the cough within 2 to 3 days. It will also give relief to your throat pain because of the cough.
- Do not have any cough syrup: it’s highly advisable that avoid taking cough syrup because it compress the cough inside the body, instead cough or sneeze loudly to bring out the cough from the body.
- Steam inhalation: it the best way to get rid of cough instantly. Take hot water in a wide open container, put few drops of mint oil. Cover the container with a towel for 1 minute and get inside the towel to take the steam.
- Avoid intake of food item that causes the production of cough further. Chilled item like water, ice-cream, can worse the situations.
2.) Kill the Bacteria and Infection to Get Rid of Pneumonia at Home
Along with the cough relief remedies, include those which kills the bacteria and reduces infections. This can help you to get rid of pneumonia at home.
- Turmeric: try to include turmeric in your meal daily in any form. Turmeric is the best antibacterial and antiseptic which can kill the bacteria very fast. Take it with the hot water or milk you can add sugar to the taste.
- Aloe vera juice: this is also very effective in killing the bacteria, because of its antibacterial and antiseptic properties. Try to consume it three times a day. It will reduce the infection at a very fast rate.
- Garlic: is the best home remedy for bacterial infection. When wake up in the morning take two cloves of garlic and drink it along with a glass of water. This will help to kill the bacteria and its infection, it also prevents from getting further.
- Probiotic: market is full with probiotic drink that gives birth to good bacteria to kill the devil one. Basically, it is a medical way to kill the bacteria and infection in the body.
- Basil leaves: every morning try to take 4 to 5 basil leaves, it has multiple benefits. It kills bacteria at a very fast rate. It will also improve the immune system.
3.) Improve Your Immune System to Get Rid of Pneumonia at Home
Last but not the least is improving your immune system. Try to boost your immune system to get rid of pneumonia at home. A strong immune system ensures a healthy life of a person as it protects us from getting any disease. Take a diet that enhances the immune system. Follow the given measure to boost up your immune system and stay away from diseases and this will help you to get rid of pneumonia at home.
- Vegetable’s juice: it is very problematic to eat vegetable because of loss of appetite. So take vegetable juices 2 to 3 times a day. It helps to improve the immune system. One who is not suffering can also take these juices because it enhances the immune system.
- Yoga:practice can heal almost every problem of human body magically. Include yoga in your daily life. It boosts the immune system and improve the respiratory system.
- Water: water helps to build the weak immune system. It also helps to kill the bacteria very effectively. Try to intake warm water this will help to remove cough problem. Drink at least 10 to 12 glasses of water per day.
- Meditation and 1 hour walk:If the busy schedule does not allow you to go for physical activity do meditation and 1 hour walk a day. This will magically change the immune system within a month. In the first week you may not be able to walk for 1 hour, but try to increase the time every day. After a month, try to start running session for 10 to 20 minutes in this walk.