This article is about ways to get rid of zits. They can make you look conscious at important events and can distract you by attracting you towards it. They can hamper your performance in the office meet and can even spoil your date. They are no else than zits. Zits are tiny small pimple figured bumps on the face. They are irritating and can confine you to a room. This article is about the remedies that are used to get rid of zits. Go through the article and learn about zits and the ways to get rid of them.
Causes of Zits:
- Oily skin
- The age of puberty
Remedies to Get Rid of Zits:
- Remedies to Get Rid of Zits:
- 1.) Use Ice to Get Rid of Zits
- 2.) Egg White to Get Rid of Zits
- 3.) Aspirins to Get Rid of Zits
- 4.) Garlic to Get Rid of Zits
- 5.) Toothpaste to Get Rid of Zits
- 6.) Steam to Get Rid of Zits
- 7.) Honey to Get Rid of Zits
- 8.) Cucumber to Get Rid of Zits
- 9.) Hydrogen Peroxide to Get Rid of Zits
- 10.) Lemon to Get Rid of Zits
- 11.) Vinegar to Get Rid of Zits
- 12.) Salicylic Acid to Get Rid of Zits
- 13.) Sandalwood to Get Rid of Zits
- 14.) Papaya to Get Rid of Zits
- 15.) Tea Tree Oil to Get Rid of Zits
Zits are stubborn bumps that do not want to go. They need strict treatment that are gentle in nature. Here are the remedies that are used to get rid of zits. They are simple and easy to use. Just follow them as told and you will get rid of zits permanently.
1.) Use Ice to Get Rid of Zits
Use ice in order to get rid of zits. This is one of the best and the easiest remedies to be used to get rid of zits. Ice, with its cooling effects, targets the swelling and the redness. It helps you treat the inflammation caused by the zit. It also pushes the zit to go back to its origin. Here is the way you can use it:
- Take a clean handkerchief.
- Wrap an ice cube in it.
- Now apply it on the zit.
- Repeat the method for a few minutes.
2.) Egg White to Get Rid of Zits
Egg whites are of great potential when it comes to treat zits. It not only remove the zit, but also re-built the dead skin. It is also good at fading the scars left over by these zits. It has amino acid and vitamins that are useful in killing the zits and the pimples. Follow the given steps to use it efficiently:
- Take three eggs and separate the yolks from the white part.
- Now beat the white part well and allow it to settle for 2 minutes.
- Now apply the egg on the affected area and allow it to dry.
- Repeat the process four times.
- Now apply it for the final time.
- Leave the mask for 20 minutes and then wash it off.
- Do not forget to apply moisturizer after that.
3.) Aspirins to Get Rid of Zits
Aspirins can also be used to get rid of zits. It has the anti-inflammatory contents that work effectively on the redness and swelling. It also helps get rid of corns. You can use it with water and get rid of zits. Follow the method for the purpose:
- Take some aspirin and crush it well.
- Add sufficient amount of water to make a paste.
- Make a fine paste by mixing them nicely.
- Now apply the paste on zits.
- Leave it for some time and wash it off.
- You can also use it as an overnight remedy.
4.) Garlic to Get Rid of Zits
Garlic is an all in one remedy for zits. It single handedly tackle the problems related to zits and also kills the zits. It removes the redness, itchiness, swelling and pain. It is rich in antibacterial and antiviral contents that help with zits. You can eat one garlic clove daily in order to get clear and purified skin. But, overeating may also lead to upset stomach. Follow the method to use it against zits.
- Take a garlic clove and slice it down.
- Now rub the sliced garlic on the skin.
- Leave it for some time and wash it with lukewarm water.
5.) Toothpaste to Get Rid of Zits
Use toothpaste to get rid of zits. It has the soothing effects that avoids the redness and fights off the swelling. It is used as an overnight remedy and provides you with relief, sending your zit far away. What you have to do is:
- Take some toothpaste on your finger.
- Apply it gently on the zit.
- Leave it overnight and wash it in the morning.
- The positive results are visible.
6.) Steam to Get Rid of Zits
Steaming is also a fantastic remedy to treat zits. It is great for your skin. It removes dirt and oil from the skin, making it flawless. It also cures zit as the steam opens your pores, allowing your zit to leave. Follow the given steps for the purpose:
- Take a pan and boil some water in it.
- Now take the water and keep it on the table.
- Take your face over it and dab your head with a towel.
- It will moisturize the skin, making the zit unable to stand.
7.) Honey to Get Rid of Zits
Honey is one of the most amazing remedies to treat zits. Honey moisturizes the skin, which further acts like a slippery floor for the zit. When the base is slippery, the zit is unable to maintain balance and thus falls. What you have to do is:
- Take some organic honey and apply it on the face.
- Allow it to settle for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, wash it off with water.
- You will be able to see the instant results.
8.) Cucumber to Get Rid of Zits
Cucumber treats you from inside. It has the water contents that are much essential to keep the skin clean and flawless. Use it in the following way:
- Take a cucumber and cut it into thick slices.
- Soak the slices in a glass of water.
- Leave it for an hour.
- After an hour, strain the water and drink it.
- Repeat it at regular intervals.
9.) Hydrogen Peroxide to Get Rid of Zits
Hydrogen peroxide is very effective on zits. It gives you almost instant results. Make sure that the concentration of hydrogen peroxide should be 2.5%. Above it is not advisable. The results may vary if you cross the permissible level.
10.) Lemon to Get Rid of Zits
Lemon is rich in Vitamin C and citric acid. It helps fighting off the pimples. It removes the redness and makes the pimple disappear.
- Take a fresh lemon and cut it into two.
- Now take the juice in a bowl.
- Use a cotton ball to apply it over the zits.
- Do it before going to the bed.
11.) Vinegar to Get Rid of Zits
Vinegar is great at killing zits. What you have to do is apply it directly on the zits and you get rid of it. Vinegar is anti-bacterial in nature and thus is useful in reducing the redness and swelling. What you have to do is:
- Take some vinegar in a bowl.
- Apply it on the face using a cotton ball.
- Now leave it for some and wash it off.
12.) Salicylic Acid to Get Rid of Zits
Salicylic acid can be used to get rid of Zits. It is much more effective than hydrogen peroxide and gives you relief from the redness, swelling and pain. It also kills the zits almost instantly. Do not use it in excess quantity.
13.) Sandalwood to Get Rid of Zits
Make a sandalwood pack and you get rid of zits. It has cooling properties that help with redness, itchiness and selling. Just follow the steps to treat your zit well:
- Take a tablespoon of sandalwood.
- Add sufficient amount of water to make a paste.
- Now apply it on the zits.
- Let it dry on its on and wash it off.
14.) Papaya to Get Rid of Zits
Papaya is also one of the best remedies to be used in order to get rid of zits. What you have to do is make a pack using a ripe papaya. Mash the ripe papaya and apply it on the face. Leave it for some time and wash it off.
15.) Tea Tree Oil to Get Rid of Zits
Tea tree oil has the anti-bacterial content that kills the bacteria and microbes effectively. Apply the oil directly on the zits using a cotton ball. It will give you the instant result. Use it on a regular basis to heal zits completely.