The society in which we live values both beauty and health and your pearly whites give the impression of both. When you smile your white pearls make you look more beautiful and impressive. You never know when your charming smile will make you descend into the heart of someone. Oral Hygiene is the cornerstone of great self-esteem and good health. Most of the people in this world spend thousands of bucks on teeth whitening. You must have also tried the various laser treatments and realized that your teeth have become sensitive and of course it hurts a lot. So just stop bleaching your teeth like a maniac and go for some natural remedies with no side effects. A little patience and a great routine can help you to get white teeth. Read this article and discover the simple ways to get white teeth overnight.
Grooming yourself is not essentially limited to the accessories or clothes that you wear. It is equally important to take care of your teeth and make sure they are always clean and shiny. Many individuals have dentists to oversee their whitening process, whether they have to deal in the office or at home. The treatments can make your teeth sensitive over time and can also empty your wallet without any results. So the best thing that you can do is try some natural remedies, from ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen, and they can work for you to get white teeth overnight. You can also read this related article Home Remedies for Sensitive Teeth Treatment and How to Get Strong Teeth and Gums? on our website.
Causes of Yellow Teeth
- Smoking and chewing tobacco.
- Drinking tea, wines, coffee and colas.
- Improper flossing and brushing.
- Excessive fluoride levels in water.
- Genetics or natural disorder.
- Use of excessive antibiotics.
- Tooth filling.
Symptoms of Yellow Teeth
Before you imply any remedy for teeth whitening, it is better to get familiar with the symptoms, which cause teeth discoloration. The major symptoms are:
- Foul smell from mouth
- Worn away enamel
- White streaks or brown spots and yellow patches and pits on teeth.
Best Ways to Get White Teeth Overnight
1.) Lemon to Get White Teeth Overnight
Everyone wants a remedy that does not force them to run out of the house to buy the required stuff. So here is the first remedy which includes all the ingredients that are right on your kitchen shelves. Lemon is a rich source of vitamin and the bleaching properties present in it clears the yellow discoloration. The content of citric acid in lemon stimulates the saliva production which cleans the mouth and whitens the teeth. The fresh smell and the protection of teeth from oral diseases are its added benefit. So, try this simple and magical remedy and remove away the pale yellow layers and unveil the natural pearly beauty of your smile.
- Take one teaspoon of fresh lemon juice and mix one teaspoon of water.
- Massage this liquid on your teeth for atleast one minute.
- Make sure that you reach to every corner of the mouth.
- Leave it for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Rinse your mouth with fresh water.
- Repeat this remedy once a week and get desirable results.
2.) Baking Soda to Get White Teeth Overnight
Sodium bicarbonate, also known as baking soda, is a common element found in almost every kitchen. This common ingredient is found in the most of the toothpaste but it is more effective if you use it in a more concentred form. The abrasive nature of baking soda helps to eliminate the surface discoloration of the teeth. It is also alkaline in nature, and hence, reduce the pH levels inside the mouth.
- Take one teaspoon of baking soda and add enough water to make a thick paste.
- Apply it to your teeth using a toothbrush.
- Leave the paste for maximum 2 to 3 minutes and then rinse it off with water.
- Be cautious not to keep it on the teeth for too long otherwise, your teeth will be prone to sensitivity due to the bleached enamel.
3.) Coconut Oil Rinse to Get White Teeth Overnight
Coconut oil is the first choice in the ancient Indian technique of oil pulling which is used for oral hygiene. The best thing about coconut oil is that you can even use it on sensitive teeth. The content of medium chain fatty acids and 50% lauric acid does all the magic. The lauric acid present in coconut oil removes plaque-causing bacteria on the teeth. It also helps in keeping your breath clean and fresh. The taste of coconut oil is not that awesome but trust me it will not matter when you see the color change of your teeth.
- Take one tablespoon of coconut oil and put it in your mouth.
- Swish and swirl it inside your mouth, making sure to cover every corner.
- Pull the oil through the teeth for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Make sure you do not swallow it.
- Rinse with simple water and follow with brushing.
- Follow this remedy every day and soon you will see the noticeable results.
4.) Baking Soda and Strawberries to Get White Teeth Overnight
Strawberries can save you from the high cost of dental work and the harmful chemicals. Strawberries, when combined with baking soda, produce a tooth whitening enzyme of malic acid. This acid acts as an astringent that removes yellow stains. It is a natural way to brighten up your smile. The combination of these two is drastic and will give you better and effective results.
- Mash one strawberry and add one teaspoon of baking soda to make a paste.
- Use a toothbrush or a finger to apply the combination on the teeth and then keep it on for 5 minutes.
- Rinse it off and do another round of brushing with usual toothpaste.
- Do this process once every week for better results.
5.) Hydrogen Peroxide and Baking Soda to Get White Teeth Overnight:
This simple remedy consisting of baking soda and hydrogen peroxide can help to get whiter teeth over time. Baking soda when mixed with water, tends to release free radicals. This process breaks down the stain causing molecules over your natural tooth enamel. After that, you can use your normal toothpaste and brush your teeth to gently clean the yellow stains.
- Take one tablespoon of baking soda
- Mix 2 tablespoons of hydrogen peroxide.
- Mix the ingredients well and rub your teeth with this mixture.
- Leave it for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Swish it in your mouth and then wash it well.
- Do not use it on a regular basis. You can do this once a week.
- Remember to clean your mouth properly so no remains of the soda or hydrogen peroxide are left.
- Make sure that you use less quantity of baking soda in this remedy as it may cause sensitivity.
6.) Basil to Get White Teeth Overnight
The leaves of this holy herb have whitening properties. It also improves the overall oral hygiene and protects the teeth from problems like pyorrhea. The best thing about basil leaves is that it is 100% safe and you can find it in your kitchen garden. You can use grounded and dried basil leaves as a natural tooth powder to brush teeth.
- All you need to do is simply take the powdered leaves and use it as a tooth powder.
- Either use your fingers or a toothbrush for this process.
- It is also a great idea to combine basil powder with dried and powdered orange peel to make a tooth powder at home.
- Repeat the remedy until you achieve the desired results.
7.) Vegetables and Fruits to Get White Teeth Overnight
It would be a great idea to include lots of crunchy vegetables and fruits in your diet. Examples consist of apple, carrots, and celery. Their rough texture will massage the teeth and peel off the yellow coating slowly. Consuming milk-based products can help balance the pH levels in the mouth and treat yellow teeth fast.
- All you are needed to do is simply eat all these mentioned veggies in order to whiten your teeth.
- Eating an apple daily can also help to whiten your teeth over time.
- Rubbing a banana peel over your teeth can also help to whiten your teeth over time.
8.) Wood Ash to Get White Teeth Overnight
Wood ash consists of potassium hydroxide that helps you in getting white teeth. This is because of the Potash Iye which is a strong Alkali and acts as a bleaching agent for your tooth enamel. Potash Iye tends to oxidize the organic material adhered to your teeth, this clearing off the pale ugly layer over your tooth enamel.
- All you need top do is simply mix some wood ash with your toothpaste.
- Use this twice or maybe thrice daily to get effective results.
9.) Tooth Paste Mix to Get White Teeth Overnight
You can make whitening toothpaste at home by combining regular toothpaste with components like table salt, baking soda, and hydrogen peroxide. All these are bleaching agents and will help to clear of the pale layers from your natural tooth enamel. These ingredients also help to clear off the bad breath caused due to an increased pH level inside your mouth.
- Brush your teeth using this mixture.
- Rinse it off using lukewarm water.
- This should be used once in a week.
10.) Orange Peel to Get White Teeth Overnight
Orange is an effective remedy to get rid of yellow teeth. The presence of vitamin C and calcium in an orange fight the bacteria and micro-organism in the teeth. It minimizes the accumulated plaque and its natural bleaching properties make the teeth look whiter.
- Peel of one orange and keep the peel to dry.
- After drying it completely, grind it to make a fine powder.
- Add a few drops of water to make a paste.
- Rub this mixture on your teeth. Cover every corner of the mouth.
- Continue this for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Spit it out and swish your mouth with water.
- Do this process every night before you go to bed.
- Repeat this remedy for a week for better results.
11.) Margosa and Basil to Get White Teeth Overnight
This is one of the traditional remedies that is being used for ages to get whiten teeth naturally. The combination of Margosa and basil leaves are best to get rid of yellow teeth. This paste helps in keeping the dental hygiene and brighten up the teeth. It also helps protect the teeth from several diseases like gum bleeding and other oral infections.
- Make your own toothpaste by mixing dried basil leaves and mustard oil.
- Use this paste with margosa twigs as a toothbrush.
- Simply apply the basil solution on your teeth rubbing with margosa twigs.
- The oil which gets released from these twigs acts an astringent that makes your teeth white.
12.) Mouthwash to Get White Teeth Overnight
It is good to use a mouthwash, but selecting the right one is also important. To avoid teeth staining and whiten teeth, avoid using green or blue colored mouthwash. These usually have alcohol that dries out the teeth shell, ultimately leading to teeth staining. It is better if you can use an alcohol-free mouthwash that does not include much fake color.