This article provides you the simple ways to get white teeth overnight. Can you find anyone around who is not worried about his or her looks nowadays? Grooming yourself is not essentially limited to the accessories or clothes that you wear. Oral hygiene is also a factor that can boost or spoil your appearance, to a great extent. Hence, it is important to take care of your teeth and make sure they are shining white always.
Many individuals have dentists to oversee their whitening process, whether they have to deal in the office or at home. This is the most intelligent, most efficient ways to whiten teeth, but it can be tough on your wallet. If you can’t afford such charm, there are natural remedies, from ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen, and they can work for you to get white teeth overnight. You can also read this related article Home Remedies for Sensitive Teeth Treatment and How to Get Strong Teeth and Gums? on our website.
Causes of Yellow Teeth
- Smoking and chewing tobacco.
- Drinking tea, wines, coffee and colas.
- Improper flossing and brushing.
- Excessive fluoride levels in water.
- Genetics or natural disorder.
- Use of excessive antibiotics.
- Tooth filling.
Symptoms of Yellow Teeth
Before you imply any remedy for teeth whitening, it is better to get familiar with the symptoms, which cause teeth discoloration. The major symptoms are:
- Foul smell from mouth
- Worn away enamel
- White streaks or brown spots and yellow patches and pits on teeth.
Best Ways to Get White Teeth Overnight
1.) Baking Soda with Lemon Juice to Get White Teeth Overnight
Sodium bicarbonate, also known as baking soda, is a common element found in almost every kitchen. It is mildly rough in nature but helps eliminate the surface discoloration of the teeth. It is also alkaline in nature, and hence, reduce the pH levels inside the mouth. Lemon juice is a little bit acidic in nature, and baking soda helps counterbalance its acidity to an extent.
- Mix baking soda and some amount of lemon juice together.
- Apply it to your teeth using a toothbrush.
- Leave the paste for a few minutes and then rinse it off with water.
- Be cautious not to keep it on the teeth for too long.
- This can bleach your tooth enamel and result in sensitivity.
2.) Coconut Oil Rinse to Get White Teeth Overnight
You may find this a bit odd as coconut oil is famous for being beneficial for skin and hair health mainly. The lauric acid present in coconut oil removes plaque-causing bacteria on the teeth. It also helps in keeping your breath clean.
- Rub some coconut oil on your teeth with your fingers or cotton ball every morning.
- Make sure you do not swallow it.
- Rinse with simple water and follow with brushing.
- You can also take some coconut oil and use it as a mouth wash.
- Swish it inside your mouth, making sure to cover every corner.
- The chemical reaction between coconut oil and your saliva tends to prove beneficial in whitening your teeth.
3.) Baking Soda and Strawberries to Get White Teeth Overnight
Using a mixture of crushed strawberries and baking soda can assist in whitening your teeth. The addition of a strawberry with a spoon of baking soda will do the magic. This is because of the presence of vitamin c in strawberries which proves to be a great bleaching agent.
- Crush a few strawberries and mix some amount of baking soda to make a paste.
- Use a toothbrush or a finger to apply the combination on the teeth and then keep it on for a few minutes.
- Rinse it off and do another round of brushing with usual toothpaste.
- Do this process once every week for better results.
4.) Basil to Get White Teeth Overnight
Basil is a herb that has many health improving properties and it is a common ingredient found in your kitchen too. It can also be used to whiten teeth at home. You can use grounded and dried basil leaves as a natural tooth powder to brush teeth.
- All you need to do is simply take the powdered leaves and use it as a tooth powder.
- Either use your fingers or a toothbrush for this process.
- It is also a great idea to combine basil powder with dried and powdered orange peel to make a tooth powder at home.
- Repeat the remedy until your achieve the desired results.
5.) Vegetables and Fruits to Get White Teeth Overnight
It would be a great idea to include lots of crunchy vegetables and fruits in your diet. Examples consist of apple, carrots and celery. Their rough texture will massage the teeth and peel off the yellow coating slowly. Consuming milk-based products can help balance the pH levels in the mouth and treat yellow teeth fast.
- All you are needed to do is simply east all these mentioned veggies in order to whiten your teeth.
- Eating an apple daily can also help to whiten your teeth over time.
- Rubbing a banana peel over your teeth can also help to whiten your teeth over time.
6.) Lemon Peels to Get White Teeth Overnight
Lemon is famous as it is a rich source of vitamin C. A simple method to get pearly white teeth is using lemon peels. Vitamin C present in lemons will work as a bleaching agent for your teeth, thus removing away the pale yellow layers and unveiling the natural pearly beauty of your smile.
- Take the lemon peels and also, clean the inner component on the teeth.
- It works as a scrubber, which removes the unwanted germs and other bits in the teeth.
- The vitamin C helps to bleach the teeth.
- This method is quite easy as well as reasonably priced also.
- By doing this regularly, you could present a shining smile to the world.
7.) Wood Ash to Get White Teeth Overnight
Wood ash consists of potassium hydroxide that helps you in getting white teeth. This is because of the Potash Iye which is a strong Alkali and acts as a bleaching agent for your tooth enamel. Potash Iye tends to oxidize the organic material athered to your teeth, this clearing off the pale ugly layer over your tooth enamel.
- All you need top do is simply mix some wood ash with your toothpaste.
- Use this twice or maybe thrice daily to get effective results.
8.) Hydrogen Peroxide and Baking Soda to Get White Teeth Overnight
This simple remedy consisting of baking soda and hydrogen peroxide can help to get whiter teeth over time. Baking soda when mixed with water, tends to release free radicals. This process breaks down the stain causing molecules over your natural tooth enamel.
- Make a mixture of a strong mouthwash, hydrogen peroxide and baking soda in a cup.
- Swish it in your mouth and then wash it well.
- Do not use it on a regular basis.
- Remember to clean your mouth properly so no remains of the soda or hydrogen peroxide are left.
- This is one of the great remedies to get rid of yellow teeth.
9.) Tooth Paste Mix to Get White Teeth Overnight
You can make whitening toothpaste at home by combining regular toothpaste with components like table salt, baking soda and hydrogen peroxide. All these are bleaching agents and will help to clear of the pale layers from your natural tooth enamel. Also, these ingredients help to clear off the bad breath cause due to an increased pH level inside your mouth.
- Brush your teeth using this mixture.
- Rinse it off using lukewarm water.
- This should be used once in a week.
10.) Orange Peel to Get White Teeth Overnight
Orange is an essential remedy to get rid of yellow teeth. Clean your teeth with some orange peel and get rid of that dirty yellow color. The Vitamin C present in the orange peel helps to fight the bacteria that attack your teeth. It also tends to whiten your teeth due to its natural bleaching properties.
- To try this method, take some orange peel and rub it on your teeth.
- Do this process every night before you go to bed. .
- Repeat this remedy for a week for better results.
11.) Margosa and Basil to Get White Teeth Overnight
This is one of the traditional remedies that is being used for ages to get whiten teeth naturally. The combination of Margosa and basil leaves are best to get rid of yellow teeth. This paste helps in keeping the dental hygiene and brighten up the teeth. It also helps protect the teeth from several diseases like gum bleeding and other oral infections.
- Make your own toothpaste by mixing dried basil leaves and mustard oil.
- Use this paste with margosa twigs as a toothbrush.
- Simply apply the basil solution on your teeth rubbing with margosa twigs.
- The oil which gets released from these twigs acts an astringent that makes your teeth white.
12.) Mouthwash to Get White Teeth Overnight
It is good to use a mouthwash, but selecting the right one is also important. To avoid teeth staining and whiten teeth, avoid using green or blue colored mouthwash. These usually have alcohol that dries out the teeth shell, ultimately leading to teeth staining. It is better if you can use an alcohol-free mouthwash that does not include much fake color.