A smile adds charm more than anything in your personality. A smiling person looks better than any other person. But, if you are not having white teeth, then don’t you become quite hesitant while smiling. So, to avoid such situation in your life, it is really important to get whiter teeth fast.
Causes of Yellow Teeth:
Yellow teeth simply signify that you are unhygienic and you don’t care about your teeth. But, more than that there are various causes of yellow teeth. They are as follows:
- Drinks like coffee and red wine are considered to be the major cause of yellow teeth. Also, drinks containing artificial sugar like coke may also cause yellow teeth. You must also avoid drinking drinks like soda and sports drinks that are high in acidic content to avoid getting yellow teeth.
- Colored candies may also cause staining in your teeth. Even healthy foods like raspberries, cranberries and raspberries cause yellow teeth.
- Poor dental hygiene
Ways to Get Whiter Teeth Fast:
Here are few remedies that you may follow to get whiter teeth fast.
1.) Use Baking Soda to Get Rid of Yellow Teeth
- You may mix the little bit of baking soda with toothpaste. Now, use this mixture for brushing your teeth and then wash your teeth using warm water. Use this remedy 1-2 times in a week.
- You may also combine baking soda with lemon juice, and hydrogen peroxide.
- You may also prepare a mouthwash by mixing one teaspoon of baking soda with half teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide and a cup of water. Rinse your mouth using this mouthwash 2-3 times in a day to get whiter teeth fast.
2.) Brush and Floss to Get Rid of Yellow Teeth
It is a very important step to get whiter teeth. Just start brushing and flossing your teeth twice in a day. Also, choose the right kind of brush that contain the soft and medium size of bristles so that it do not cause any damage to your tooth gums. Even brushing and flossing both are very important part of maintaining a healthy teeth health. So, always use floss for flossing your teeth as it helps a lot in removing the stain from your teeth.
3.) Lemon to Get White Teeth
The exfoliating and bleaching properties of lemon helps a lot in removing stain and dirt from your teeth. To use this remedy, follow these steps:
- Mix lemon juice with a little amount of salt.
- Mix these ingredients well and apply this mixture on your yellow teeth. Rub this paste on your teeth effectively. Leave it on your teeth for few minutes and then wash your mouth using water.
- Use this remedy twice in a day to get whiter teeth fast.
4.) Use Teeth Whitening Strips
Using whitening strip is a great option to get whiter teeth fast. You may find these whitening strips at any drug store or inside a supermarket. Remember whatever strip you use must be approved by American Dental Association (ADA). Also, it must not contain chlorine dioxide as this ingredient is very harmful to your teeth enamel. Always keep in mind that these whitening strips must be made up of polyethylene. You will get two strips one is for your lower teeth while other is for the upper one. The average cost of these strips is $30.
5.) Clean Your Teeth Using an Orange Peel
Orange peel will act as a cleansing agent or a scrub that will help a lot in reducing stain from your teeth. To use this remedy, follow these steps:
- Start rubbing your teeth using an orange peel on a regular basis to get rid of yellow teeth. The vitamin C and calcium present inside orange peel help in combating the action of microorganisms from your teeth.
- So, use this remedy for few weeks to get whiter teeth fast.
6.) Use Salt to Get Whiter Teeth Fast
Salt had been used from ages to treat various teeth and gum problems. It is one of the best dental cleaning agents. It helps a lot in replenishing the lost mineral content and reviving the white color of your teeth. To use this remedy, follow these steps:
- You may use common salt as a teeth powder instead of toothpaste on a regular basis to remove all the stains from your teeth.
- You may even add salt with charcoal and apply it on your teeth to get whiter teeth fast.
- You can also mix salt and baking soda in equal amounts and rub it on your teeth to get whiter teeth fast.
7.) Holy Basil to Get White Teeth
The holy basil leaves contain whitening properties and protect your teeth from various problems like pyorrhoea. To use this remedy, follow these steps:
- Put few holy basil leaves under the sunlight for few hours. When these leaves get dry, just grind them and prepare a powder. Now, mix this powder with your toothpaste.
- You may even prepare a paste of holy basil leaves and mustard oil to clean your teeth.
8.) Start Eating Apple to Prevent Yellow Teeth
An apple helps in providing an exfoliating effect to your teeth. Chewing apple is a great way to get whiter teeth fast. When you eat such crunchy vegetables and fruits, they provide the best impact on your teeth. Their fibers act on your teeth and helps in removing the stain from it.
9.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Get White Teeth
You may scrub your teeth using apple cider vinegar on a regular basis to get whiter teeth fast. It is a great way to get a sparkling white smile.
10.) Apply Strawberries Paste to Get Whiter Teeth
The vitamin C nutrient present inside strawberry helps in getting rid of yellow teeth. Just take a few strawberries and grind them and prepare a paste. Now, apply this paste on your teeth and rub it. After few minutes, wash your teeth using warm water. Apply this remedy twice in a day to get whiter teeth fast.
Facts You Must Not be Knowing While Cleaning your Teeth:
Here are few ways that you may follow to clean your teeth effectively.
1.) Always Try to Angle Brush Towards Your Gum
Going back and forth is not going to clean your teeth properly. Hence, it is really important to angle your brush towards your gum as the plaque lives underneath the gum. Also, do flossing to clean your dirty teeth completely.
2.) Flossing Helps in Keeping Your Teeth White
Though, people avoid flossing their teeth after brushing due to lack of time or may be due to the lack of interest. But, it is the best way to get whiter teeth. So, try flossing as it helps in keeping your teeth white.
3.) Never Brush Immediately After Consuming a Sugary Food
Always brush your teeth 30 minutes after consuming a sugary product. If you will brush your teeth immediately after having it, then it will drive the substance into your enamel.
4.) Electronic Brushes Clean Your Teeth Better than Manual Ones
Electronic brushes work much better than manual ones. So, buy it if you haven’t bought it yet. It can polish your teeth better than manual ones. So, give it a try and start brushing your teeth with an electronic brush.
So, apply these natural treatments and remedies to get whiter teeth fast. You may also smile completely and gracefully now without any hesitation. All you need to follow the above remedies to get whiter teeth fast.