After writing, how to make your hair grow faster?, home remedies for scalp fungus treatment, and how to prevent hair loss?, we will talk about the ways to prepare and use the hair masks to treat hair loss. Hair loss is one of the most common problems faced by people around the world. It is a common sight to see people going bald. There is nothing wrong with baldness, but not everyone aspires that look. No matter what, hair still matters.
There are several reasons that result in the problem, and today there has been a whole result that has been made out of its treatment. While some prefer costly hair transplant operations and some prefer not so effective treatments, the reality is that hair masks work the best. So, here we are presenting you few best hair masks to treat hair loss. Use any of them and relish the pleasure of long, shiny hair.
Hair Masks to Treat Hair Loss:
- Hair Masks to Treat Hair Loss:
- 1.) Egg Yolk Masks to Treat Hair Loss
- 2.) Banana Hair Masks To Treat Hair Loss
- 3.) Yogurt Hair Masks to Treat Hair Loss
- 4.) Fenugreek Hair Masks to Treat Hair Loss
- 5.) Honey Hair Masks to Treat Hair Loss
- 6.) Oatmeal as Hair Masks to Treat Hair Loss
- 7.) Potato as Hair Masks to Treat Hair Loss
- 8.) Coffee as Hair Masks to Treat Hair Loss
- 9.) Mustard Oil as Hair Masks to Treat Hair Loss
- 10.) Hibiscus as Hair Masks to Treat Hair Loss
1.) Egg Yolk Masks to Treat Hair Loss
Eggs are rich in protein that treat hair follicles. Furthermore, they are likewise rich in vitamins; vitamin A avoids dandruff, vitamin B enhances oxygen supply to hair, vitamin D advances development and vitamin E enhances blood flow. Egg yolk when added with green tea is a great hair development stimulant.
- Prepare a mix of both green tea and egg yolk, until you achieve a paste like solution.
- Apply, the paste equally onto your whole scalp covering roots and length.
- Spread it up with a shower top and let it sit for at least 30 minutes.
2.) Banana Hair Masks To Treat Hair Loss
Banana are rich in essential vitamins and are known to cure all kinds of hair problems. A hair mask made of banana and egg yolk is all that you need for a proper hair treatment solution. Just follow the steps below:
- Pound banana and mix it with egg yolk.
- Apply, the resultant paste onto your scalp.
- Keep it for at least 30-40 minutes.
- Wash it off with a gentle cleanser and lukewarm water.
3.) Yogurt Hair Masks to Treat Hair Loss
As already said, eggs are a rich wellspring of protein and vitamins that provide strength to hair. Yogurt hydrates the hair and scalp, simultaneously stopping hair fall. All you have to do is follow the steps below:
- Whip the egg till it crests.
- To the whipped egg, include yogurt and mayonnaise.
- Uniformly apply the mask onto the scalp and wrap your hair in a shower top.
- Leave the mask on for 60 minutes.
- Wash it off and you are done.
4.) Fenugreek Hair Masks to Treat Hair Loss
The fenugreek seeds have been used from old times to cure all kinds of skin and hair problems. They have been healing properties that are efficent in getting rid of dead skin cells. To use it effectively, follow the steps below:
- Keep fenugreek seeds in water for a night.
- Grind them in the morning to get a thick paste like solution.
- Apply it on your head. Wait for 20-25 minutes.
- Before washing off with a gentle cleanser.
5.) Honey Hair Masks to Treat Hair Loss
Honey is a hydrating specialists for hair and it saturates hair, while sustaining and profoundly purifying it. In addition, it helps to get rid of hair loss.
- For making this tremendous hair cover, you have to blend honey with some castor oil, egg yolk, and rum.
- Apply, the paste onto scalp covering roots and lengths.
- Wrap up your hair in a hot towel and sit tight for at least 60 minutes, before you wash it off.
6.) Oatmeal as Hair Masks to Treat Hair Loss
Oatmeal mask acts as a natural moisturiser. Set up a thick paste by mixing oatmeal and egg yolks. Brush your hair before applying this cover. Keep it for 20 minutes. Wash off altogether with mellow cleanser and water.
7.) Potato as Hair Masks to Treat Hair Loss
Potato comprise of the component called “alopecia”, which is extremely valuable to cure hair harm. It is additionally rich in vitamins A, B and C, which advances the hair development.
- Alongside potato Aloe Vera gel and honey shield the hair from disease and diminish hair fall.
- Take a potato and peel it. Mash it to get a paste.
- Include 2 tbsp each of Aloe Vera gel and honey to the potato paste and mix it well.
- Apply, the mixture on your hair and scalp utilizing your fingertips.
- Wait for 2 hours and after that wash out with warm water.
8.) Coffee as Hair Masks to Treat Hair Loss
The coffee is rich in cell reinforcement and egg yolk gives nutrients to the hair. The mix helps in getting strong hair and diminish hair fall.
- Take 1 egg yolk in a dish and add coffee to it.
- Mix it to make a uniform arrangement.
- Delicately rub your scalp utilizing it for 2 minutes.
- Permit the cover to stay for 40 minutes.
- Wash the hair with gentle cleanser and warm water.
9.) Mustard Oil as Hair Masks to Treat Hair Loss
Mustard oil helps blood to travel fast in the scalp, consequently encouraging the development of solid hair. Since, this oil creates a lot of warmth, be exceptionally watchful to focus the item just on the scalp, and evacuate it following a couple of minutes.
- Mix the mustard powder with tepid water to acquire a paste.
- Apply the paste just to the foundations of your hair.
- After around three to five minutes, wash off the paste.
- Continue this procedure once every week.
- You can apply oil (olive, coconut or almond) to the lengths of your hair.
10.) Hibiscus as Hair Masks to Treat Hair Loss
Hibiusucs can also be used to cure the problem of hair fall. Follow the steps below for an instant remedy.
- Soak hibiscus petals in water overnight.
- In the morning, blend them with raw milk or olive oil.
- Apply, the mask on your hair.
- This mask will make your hair silky and soft.