In this article we will discuss different oxygen rich foods. Oxygen is very essential for human to survive. The human body requires a constant supply of oxygen in its blood for proper functioning. However, low levels of oxygen (or hypoxemia) can occur due to numerous conditions. Some of the causes and symptoms of hypoxemia are listed below.
Causes of Low Levels of Oxygen or Hypoxemia
Symptoms of Hypoxemia
Other than a blood transfusion, regular exercise, oxygen therapy and several foods can help enhance levels of oxygen in your blood naturally. In this article, we will suggest you a list of oxygen rich foods. However, you must consult a doctor to get rid of your condition as it is mainly for the informational purpose. Keep reading this writing to know list of oxygen rich foods in more detail.
In order to get more oxygen in your blood, make sure that around 80% of your meals consist of alkaline foods. This is because alkaline foods help promote the oxygen levels in your blood. Some of the benefits of alkaline foods are listed below.
Benefits Of An Alkaline-Rich Diet
- Alkaline rich foods promote oxygen levels in the bloodstream.
- It helps prevent formation of lactic acid, which can be harmful for your health.
- It stimulates many functions and processes in your body.
- It also helps restore and renew the process of your body.
- It helps in maintaining body’s pH levels.
- It helps organs in your body to function properly.
- It enhances the efficiency of your body’s ability to absorb different minerals and vitamins.
List of Oxygen Rich Foods
1.) Lemons as a an Oxygen Rich Food
- Lemon is one of the top oxygen rich foods.
- Although lemon is acidic in nature, but it turns alkaline inside the body.
- Lemon has fine electrolytic properties which make it one of the best alkalizing food.
- It helps quickly in relieving from cold, cough, flu, hyperacidity, heartburn and other body ailments associated with viruses.
- Plus, lemon is an excellent tonic for the liver as it helps in energizing and cleansing this vital organ.
2.) Seaweed, Asparagus, Watercress as Oxygen Rich Foods
- Seaweed, Asparagus and Watercress are some of the fine oxygen rich foods.
- These foods have a pH value of 8.5 which is great.
- This group of food helps reverse poison levels in a body.
- For example, watercress has plenty of Calcium and Iron and asparagus has high amount of asparagines, which is an amino acid, profitable for the body.
3.) Watermelon as Oxygen Rich Food
- Watermelon is a great alkaline food with a pH value of 9.
- Because of a high fiber and H2O content, watermelon works as an amiable diuretic.
- It is also a rich source of beta-carotene, lycopene, and Vitamin C.
- This amazing fruit is among the best appetite and life-supporting dishes.
4.) Avocados, Rip Bananas, Celery, Berries, Carrots, Garlic Currants, and Dates as oxygen rich foods.
- These foods are known to have excellent antioxidant content, and they are very beneficial for health.
- The pH value of these food is 8.
- Berries, dates and garlic have qualities which helps in maintaining blood pressure.
5.) Apricots, Alfalfa Sprouts and Apricots as Oxygen Rich Foods
- This set of foods is rich in fiber content.
- They have a pH value of 8 and are very easy to digest as well.
- They also contain loads of friendly enzymes, which helps maintain hormonal balance.
- You should include these foods to boost your blood oxygen levels.
6.) Passion Fruit, Sweet Grapes And Pears, Raisins, Pineapple and Vegetable Juices as Oxygen Rich Foods
- This group of foods includes one of the most amazing oxygen rich foods.
- These foods have a pH value of 8.5.
- These are high in Vitamins A, B and C and antioxidants as well.
- The foods of this group maintain the blood, which in turn helps reduce blood pressure and lower the chances of heart disease.
- Vegetable juices are very important for cellular detoxification as they are high in iron content.
7.) Melons, Mango, Limes, Papaya and Parsley as Oxygen Rich Foods
- The foods in this set have a pH value of 8.5 which is excellent.
- These foods work best as kidney cleansers.
- Papaya helps in colon cleansing and maintains bowel movement.
- When parsley is eaten raw, it helps significantly in getting rid of harmful toxins from the intestines and works as a fine diuretic, cleaning the kidneys.
- Melons, mangoes, and limes are high in Vitamins and also form alkaline at the time of digestion.
8.) Capsicum (Cayenne), Cantaloupe as Oxygen Rich foods
- These foods come into the group with a pH value of 8.5.
- Theses foods are loaded with enzymes, which are very necessary for the endocrine system.
- Capsicum has a high amount of Vitamin A present in it. Such quality of capsicum is essential in fighting free radicals which are responsible for stress and illness. It also has fine antibacterial properties.
- Cantaloupes are a rich source of fiber and are low in sugar.
9.) Organic Gelatin as Oxygen Rich Food
- This food is also considered among the most excellent oxygen rich foods.
- It is one natural substitute for gelatin that is made solely from seaweeds.
- It’s contains a high amount of Iron and Calcium.
- It has an amazing amount of dietary fiber.
- It is also easy for your body to digest.
- It’s surely worth including in your diet if you want to enhance blood oxygen levels.
10.) Chicory, Kiwis and Fruit Juices as Oxygen Rich Foods
- The bunch of these foods scores a pH value of 8.5.
- These foods are rich in flavonoids, which is one chemical compound found in natural foods with the antioxidants.
- They contain natural sugar, which doesn’t create acidic compounds when food is digested.
- Therefore, they have qualities which boost alkaline-formation and provide more energy to your body.
- These some of the top oxygen rich foods listed above should be made an integral part of your regular diet.
- They will surely help in enhancing the levels of oxygen in your bloodstream.
- These foods will help keep your body free of disease and encourage the processes and functions of the different body systems.
- Alkaline, or oxygen-providing foods, are necessary to health and prevent low levels of oxygen or hypoxemia.
- Other than consuming loads of dark and leafy green vegetables and fruits, you shouldn’t forget to drink plenty of water (about 8 to 10 glass).
- Apart from drinking plenty of water, exercise regularly to provide your body with the oxygen it needs to keep a healthy system.
- With more oxygen reaching into your body, you will feel healthier and more energized than you have been ever.
- These foods will also help protect you against the various diseases which usually come with a modern lifestyle.