After writing, how to lose face fat?, how to lose neck fat?, and how to lose weight fast? now we are writing the ways to lose back fat or reduce back fat. Excessive fat on the body can be very dangerous and annoying. It not only affects your appearance but also bring many health problems with it. It is now a known fact that obesity can cause different types of medical conditions, such as high blood pressure, diabetes, heart diseases, stroke and many others. Obesity can lower your self-confidence and moral too, which again can cause a long-term negative effect on your mind and the body.
The sad reality is that obesity is a worldwide issue now and it seems to be getting worse. Most people are mainly worried about their enlarged tummy and are not bothered about the growing back fat. Back fat is also a very serious condition, but we tend to ignore this. But, it should not be like this. In order to lose back fat or reduce back fat is important to reduce weight in other body parts. So, we must know that to lose back fat, we need to lose weight from other body parts as well.
Back fat is not so easy to deal with and it can make you look awkward when you wear something strapless. Excess fat, not only on the back but on any other part can make you look unappealing. It can also affect your self-esteem. Reducing fat on the front of your body can be easy, but reducing fat in your back can be quite challenging. Though it’s not an impossible thing to get rid of back fat, and you can get an all round appealing figure with the help of the following yoga pose and simple exercises.
Exercises to Lose Back Fat Fast and Naturally
1.) Do The Dolphin Plank
Dolphin Plank is an excellent exercise for the arms, shoulders, back, and abdominal area. It will surely help you to lose body fat fast and naturally when practiced religiously over time.
How to do it?
- Start this exercise with the Down Dog pose. Go down on your forearms and extend your feet backward. Make sure that your hands fold at the elbows and your shoulders are straight above them.
- Hold this position for 5 breaths. Do 3-4 sets of it daily. Increase the number of breaths as you get used to this exercise.
2.) Perform Side Plank
Side plank exercise focuses on almost every part of the upper body, such as abdominal area, arms, back and the sides of the torso as well. This makes it as an excellent remedy to lose back fat fast and also tighten your loose skin.
How to do it?
- Begin with downward facing dog position. Keep both the feet together is such a way that the toes are touching. Shift to the left hand towards the right in such manner that it is in the top center of the mat.
- Now, gradually roll to your left and place the left heel downwards as shown in the image. Try to balance your body on the outer edge of the right flexed foot. Stretch the right hand above your ear.
- Try to balance your body on the outer edge of the right flexed foot. Hold this position for a few seconds and then return to the starting position. Repeat on the other side as well. Do this several times.
3.) Make The Wheel Pose
Wheel pose is an excellent pose for burning the fat of your upper body and back. The exercise especially targets your abdomen, back, and thighs. Practicing it regularly will help to get rid of back fat, also reduce your belly and thigh fat.
How to do it?
- Lie on the floor on your back. Fold your knees with feet flat on the ground. Now fold your elbows and place your palms down on the ground, besides your head.
- Make sure your forearms are perpendicular to the ground and fingers are facing in the direction of your toes. Exhale and push your tailbone area in the upward direction towards the pubis.
- Tighten your buttocks and lift them off the ground. Make sure that your inner feet and thighs are on the same line. Hold this position for 2 to 3 breaths.
4.) Perform The Bow Pose
Bow pose is another excellent exercise to lose lower back fat fast and effectively. In here, the back, abdomen, love handles and thighs are targeted. This makes it as an excellent exercise to get rid of back fat permanently and help you to reduce weight.
How to do it?
- Simply lie down flat on your stomach. Fold your knees inwards and hold the ankles with your hands. Breathe in as you raise your thighs and feet up.
- Transfer the weight of your body in the forward direction so that you rest on your navel instead of resting on your pubic bone. Hold this position for 5 breaths and repeat it again.
5.) Straight Arm Triangle Pose
Straight Arm Triangle is a very simple and easy yoga asana which focuses on the legs, core and upper part of the body. Hence, making it a perfect exercise to lose back fat fast and effectively.
How to do it?
- Start this exercise with the down dog position. Bring your left leg forward and change in Warrior 1 position (shown in the image). Keep your left leg straight and extend out your left arm.
- Now move your right arm down so that it touches the floor. If you are unable to do so, you can use a block. Shift your weight equally onto your heels.
- Lift your right arm so that it is parallel to the floor. Draw your navel towards the spine. Hold this pose for about 5 breaths and get back to starting position. Practice it on the left side.
6.) Perform Dumbbell Row
Dumbbell row is another perfect exercise to lose back fat fast. It is a pull type compound exercise which works primarily on your middle back. Dumbbell row is also helpful in toning your Latissimus and arm muscles. To do this exercise, you will need to arrange two dumbbells.
How to do It?
- At a hip-width distance, stand straight with your feet apart. Now fold your knees a bit. Make sure your back should be parallel to the ground.
- Gradually, lift dumbbell in both hands. Make sure your knees are bent and spine neutral and not rounded. Lift the dumbbells slowly further upwards, close to your torso.
- As you perform this, fold your elbows and squeeze your shoulder. Your elbows must be pointing upwards. While performing this exercise you should pause at 2 points.
- Firstly, when you lift dumbbells off the floor up to your knees. Second, when you lift them further up to your torso. Slowly get back to the initial position.
7.) The Scorpion Twist
The scorpion twist helps to tone and tighten your lower body. This makes it as an effective exercise to lose back fat fast and permanently.
How to do it?
- Lie down on your tummy, your arms must be stretched like a goal post and your legs must be fully stretched. Now lift your left leg a little off the ground and fold your knee at a right angle.
- Twist the torso and place your leg across your body, touching your foot to the ground near to your right arm. Hold this pose for 5 breaths, and then get back to the original position.
8.) Do Warrior 3 Exercise
The Virabhadrasana III or Warrior 3 exercise helps to tone and tighten the legs, improves posture and agility, and also contracts the abdominal organs. This back fat exercise focuses on your back as well as the shoulders.
How to do it?
- Firstly, make sure you have sufficient space around you when you are doing this exercise. Now, stand straight with your feet together.
- Then, shift your weight onto the right leg. Gradually lift the left leg back so that your body is parallel to the floor.
- Spread out your hands full as shown in the picture. Push your navel towards your spine. Hold this pose for 4 to 5 breaths.
9.) Superman Yoga Pose
The Superman pose or Viparita Shalabhasana pose is similar to a Superman flying in the air. This Superman yoga pose assists effectively in getting rid of lower back fat and also strengthens the lower back muscles.
How to do it?
- Simply, lie down on your stomach with your arms extended out in front of you. Now, lift your arms and chest slowly off the floor by putting pressure on the shoulder blades.
- Raise your legs as well. Hold this pose for five breaths and then relax and repeat it again for a few times.
10.) Make Locust Pose
The Shalabhasana, Grasshopper pose or Locust pose not only help in reducing the back fat but also tones the muscles of your legs and arms. It is a type of spine stretch that utilizes the strength of your middle and upper back to lift up the legs. Practicing it regularly will help to improve stamina, flexibility, and coordination of your body parts.
How to do it?
- Simply, lie down on your belly. Make sure that your legs are touching each other. Place your hands on the sides with both palms up.
- Inhale and lift your head, legs, and upper body. Hold this position for 4 to 5 breaths. Relax and repeat this exercise again.
11.) Make Sleeping Schedule
If you are trying to trim fat, then paying attention to your sleeping schedule is very necessary. When you skip on your sleep or there is no proper schedule the levels of leptin decreases due to which you feel hungry. Your brains receive a message that you are hungry and hence your appetite increases. Your backside will become flabbier, if your sleep schedule is erratic. So it is necessary to take proper sleep so that there are no irregular changes in the hormones.
12.) Keep Yourself Hydrate
There are many moments when you think that you are feeling hungry but actually, the truth is your body is dehydrated. That is why it is recommended that you should drink at least 10 to 12 glasses of water. Water not only saves you from the extra calories but is also good for your overall health. Citrus fruit juices will also help you in losing fat. The antioxidants in citrus fruits remove the toxins from the body.
13.) Make Changes In Your Diet
Fill up your diet with fiber. Fiber helps you to feel fuller for a longer period of time and kicks of the unnecessary cravings. You can easily lose some inches off your back. Fiber increases the level of ghrelin, which controls the hunger. Eat foods that are rich in nutrients such as leeks, rye, barley, and Jerusalem. Eating sweet potatoes can also help you to get rid of back fat. They are slowly digested and makes you fuller for longer periods of time. It is necessary to prepare a diet on your own that is healthy. This will help you to stay on track and kick off the temptations. Check here food for weight loss, antioxidant rich foods, and top foods high in protein.
14.) Shop Properly
It is very surprising to hear but its true, you can even lose back fat by picking up the right clothes. It is the best way to shed back fat. All the same, a smart move can give you immediate result. Despite the fact it makes you comfortable too. For example, many women don’t wear correct size of bra, even though they are clearly out of shape. So wear a correct size, that fits you better. Try to purchase flattering clothes which are less stressing and help you to get rid of the lower back too.
15.) Eliminate High-Calorie Drinks
It usually happens, we forget about the liquid calories we consume on daily basis. You just have to replace the sodas and juices with water and hydrating, no calorie beverages. Drink more water, aiming 1.5-3 liters each day is a good habit to start. As the research shows that, drinking high-calorie beverages can promote weight gain. It’s not necessary that drinking liquid calories can make you full, but most people will not count their liquid calories on daily basis. You can add various drinks in your diet which help to lose back fat. You can take detox drinks to detox your body. Check here Detox soup for body and mind and smoothie recipes for weight loss.