This article is about ways that are used to make an oatmeal bath. Oatmeal bath is a quite fantastic one when it comes at treating different skin problems. It treats the itchiness and redness of the skin. It is also good at fighting off of the inflammation. There are other benefits of oatmeal bath. It improves the texture of the skin and helps you get smooth and silky skin. In this article we are going to talk about the different ways that are used to make an oatmeal bath. This article has some of the simple methods that are used to prepare an oatmeal bath.
Oatmeal is such an ingredient that can be used amazingly for improving the texture of the skin. It also helps exfoliate skin and also makes your skin lighter. Oatmeal is also used to lose weight at home. Here in this article, we are going to discuss some of the best ways to make your an oatmeal bath. Read the article and make an oatmeal bath.
Methods to Make an Oatmeal Bath:
Making an oatmeal bath is a very good idea as it is a natural and homemade way of taking a bath. The good part about oatmeal is it soothes your skin naturally and thus it is good for the skin of your baby as well. It can also be great at treating various skin problems like chicken pox, dry skin, eczema, windburn, sunburn, shingles, poison ivy, diaper rash etc. As you want to give your baby the best, you can prepare a bath for your baby as well. Here are the ways that you can follow to make an oatmeal bath. Follow them and enjoy the nourishment naturally at home.
1.) Plain Oatmeal to Make an Oatmeal Bath
Here you just need some plain oatmeal to make an oatmeal bath. It is very easy to prepare. What you have to do is sprinkle some oatmeal in the tub filled with water. The distribution of the oatmeal should be even and you can assure it by stirring it with your hand. Now go and sit in the bathtub and enjoy the bath. If you are using it for your baby then you have to be very careful as oatmeal will make the tub more slippery. You can also use the blended oatmeal powder in lukewarm water.
2.) Oatmeal Bath with Lavender Oil
This is the most simple bath to be followed in order to enjoy an oatmeal bath. Here is a proper way to prepare an oatmeal bath if you want to treat some skin problem:
- Take ¾ cup of oatmeal.
- Make sure that oatmeal pieces are small. If they are not small, take them in a plastic bag and crush them well.
- You can also add some extra ingredients if you want. Adding more ingredients will add the content and quality to your bath. You can go for lavender oil or some essential oil. You can also add some dried lavender if the oil is not available.
- Just add a few drops of essential oils in the bowl or the lavender oil or the dried lavender in the bowl of the oatmeal.
- Now take a filter paper and keep oatmeal and tie them with a rubber band.
3.) Oatmeal Bath with Milk
You can also prepare an oatmeal bath using milk with. Oatmeal helps treat a number of skin problems and milk is helpful in moisturizing skin. It is rich in lactic acid that helps make skin smooth and silky. Also, it both the ingredients help heal pealing of skin. What you have to do is:
- Fill your bath tun with lukewarm water.
- Add some grounded oatmeal to it.
- Still it well to ensure the distribution of oatmeal.
- Now, add a two glasses of milk to it.
- Mix it well and soak yourself in it.
- Enjoy your bath as long as you want to and get rid of various skin problems.
4.) Oatmeal Bath with Buttermilk
You can also buttermilk in your oatmeal to make the bath work more effective. The mixture is great at treating various skin problems. If you want to get rid of itchy skin, add Epsom salt to it. What you have to do is:
- Take a container and some buttermilk to it.
- Now add some oatmeal to eat and stir it well.
- Now add the solution to the tub filled with water.
- Stir it well and soak yourself in the water.
- Stay there for st least 20 minutes and you will be able to treat desired skin problems.
5.) Oatmeal Bath with Aloe Vera
- Fill your bath tub with lukewarm water.
- Take two tablespoon of honey and heat it in microwave.
- Take a bowl and add a cup of oatmeal to it.
- Now, add three tablespoons of Aloe Vera gel to it.
- Add four tablespoons of buttermilk and three tablespoons of dried leaves to it.
- Mix all these ingredients well and add them to the bath tub.
- Soak yourself in the water for 20 minutes and get rid of various skin problems.