In this article, we are going to discuss some of the best remedies to make your teeth whiter. Having yellow teeth is the problem that you might ignore but others don’t. Your yellow teeth are instantly noticed by others and can be point of embarrassment. Thus, it becomes really important to get rid of yellow teeth as soon as possible. So, in this article, we are going to discuss some of the easy ways to make your teeth whiter at home. Read the article and get rid of yellow teeth naturally at home.
Causes of Yellow Teeth:
Causes help with precautions and we all know that precaution is better than cure. So here are the causes of yellow teeth:
- Advancing age
- Lack of dental hygiene
- Consuming too much caffeine
Remedies to Make Your Teeth Whiter:
We discussed the reasons for yellow teeth, now let’s discuss the remedies for yellow teeth treatment. These remedies are easy to make and will be really helpful at removing that unwanted dull color of your teeth. What you have to do is use these remedies regularly and get pearl white teeth at home. Remedies to make your teeth white are:
1.) Baking Soda to Make Your Teeth Whiter
Baking soda is one of the most amazing remedies to treat yellow teeth. It removes the plaque from the teeth and gives you pearl white at home. Baking soda can be used in different ways. You can choose the one that suits you well. The simplest way to use the baking soda is use it with your regular toothpaste. What you have to do is mix a quarter teaspoon of baking soda with your toothpaste and use it to brush your teeth. What else you can do is:
- Mix equal amount of baking soda, vinegar and lemon juice.
- Rub it on your teeth.
- Do it twice daily for best results.
- You can also prepare a mouthwash with it. To prepare the mouthwash:
- Take a glass of cold water and add a teaspoon of baking soda to it.
- Also add a one and a half teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide to it.
- Your mouth rinse is ready.
To know more, you can read the article How to whiten teeth with baking soda.
2.) Lemon to Make Your Teeth Whiter
Lemon has bleaching properties that can help clean yellow teeth. You can simply rub the inner wall of the lemon peel on your teeth and you will be able to fight the discoloration. What else you can do is:
- Take half lemon and add its juice to a teaspoon of water.
- Also add salt to it.
- Now use the mixture to rub your teeth.
3.) Salt to Make Your Teeth Whiter
Salt is one of the most common home remedies used for teeth whitening. It has properties that remove the yellowness of the teeth. What you have to do is:
- Take some salt on your fingertips and use it to rub your teeth.
- Do it twice a day for best results.
- To deal with the smell, do not forget to use your regular paste after that.
4.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Make Your Teeth Whiter
Apple cider vinegar is the remedy that has been used to get rid of a number of health related issues. It is widely used for skin problems, hair related issues and weight loss. You can also use it to get white teeth fast. You just have to prepare a rinse with it. What you need to do is:
- Take a glass of water and add a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar to.
- Use it to rinse your mouth.
- You can use it after brushing your teeth.
5.) Strawberries to Make Your Teeth Whiter
Strawberries can also be used to get clean and clear teeth naturally. It is rich in vitamin C and thus helps fight off the discoloration. What you have to do is:
- Take a strawberry pulp and add half teaspoon of baking soda to it.
- Mix it well and spread the mixture on your teeth and leave for some time.
- Rinse your mouth with water and brush your teeth.
- Do it daily for best results.
6.) Basil Leaves to Make Your Teeth Whiter
Basil leaves are also very helpful at combating yellowish color of the teeth. You can use it in two different ways:
- Take some fresh basil leaves and make paste by adding mustard oil to it.
- When the paste is ready, spread it on your teeth.
- Rinse your mouth with water.
- Do it daily for best results.
- Take some basil leaves and dry them in sunlight.
- When they have dried completely grind them to powder.
- Add the powder to your regular toothpaste.
7.) Orange Peels to Make Your Teeth Whiter
Orange peels are among the most efficient remedies to whiten teeth naturally. Being rich in vitamin C, it helps remove the yellowness of teeth. What you have to do is:
- Rub an orange peel on your teeth before going to bed.
- Leave it overnight.
- Vitamin C content of the peel will help get white teeth naturally.
8.) Apples to Make Your Teeth Whiter
Apple has a content known as malic acid. This content not only helps you get white teeth but also fight off bad breath. What you have to do is just simply chew an apple a day for best results. It will remove the strains from the teeth.
9.) Banana Peels to Make Your Teeth Whiter
You can also go for banana peels if you want. They are rich in potassium, magnesium and manganese. All these qualities of banana help remove strains from the teeth. Using it is simple. You just have to rub the inner wall of the banana on your teeth.
10.) Whitening Strips to Make Your Teeth Whiter
This is one of the easiest ways to get white teeth at home. What you have to do is keep wearing these whitening strips for a few minutes a day and you will get white teeth. Being rich in peroxide gel, these strips remove the yellow color of the teeth. They are easy to carry as they are very thin. You can easily find these strips in the market.