Clogged ears simply means a blockage in the ears canal. It does not harm the hearing ability or audio system, but there is some difference in hearing because of the blockage. This difference can be cured once you unplug clogged ears. Earwax is the natural cause behind the clogged ears. This blockage can be easily clear through difference methods. It makes the person feels that there is a lot of cotton pads stuffed inside the ears and this causes irritation. It also creates problem in hearing. Do not attempt any remedy if your clogged ears are infected. There are some symptoms which can help you to know whether the ear clogged are infected. The reason behind this problem are earwax, not cleaning the ears, sinus, cold. There are some common and serious symptoms of ear clogging.
Symptoms of Clogged Ears:
- This problem can lead to hear loss.
- Dizziness is also one of the important symptoms of ear clogging.
- Chronic ear are very pain full.
- Plugged or fullness feeling.
- Tinnitus feeling in the ears.
There are number of methods and solution to unplug the clogged ears few are discussed below to unplug clogged ears.
Best Tips To Unplug Clogged Ears:
1.) Yawn to Unplug Clogged Ears
Yawning is the best remedy to get rid of clogged ears. Even if you don’t feel like yawning keep it doing so. This will help to unplug clogged ears. This will redistribute the fluid in your ears. Yawning is very simple and easiest remedy to get rid of this problem.
2.) Chewing Gum to Unplug Clogged Ears
Chewing motion will remove the fluid from the ears and you can hear clearly and feel normal. Try to chew chewing gum for 4 to 5 times a day.
3.) Olive Oil to Unplug Clogged Ears
Olive oil is the best remedy to get rid of clogged ears. It also prevent the clogging from getting infected.
- Take a lukewarm olive oil in a ears dropper and pinch 2 drops in the affected ear.
- Rest for 10 to 15 minutes and turn the ears on tissue.
- Clean the ears and repeat this 2 times a day.
4.) Hot Water Bath or Steam to Unplug Clogged Ears
Hot water bath or steam on the ears can help a lot to unplug the clogged ears. This will help to melt the earwax or clogged ears and it will make it way out side the ears. After taking bath you can also sit in the steam. Or you can direct give a steam to your ears.
5.) Salt Water Gargle to Unplug Clogged Ears
This method has multiple benefits like it will help to get rid of cold, sinus. Neck problems and ultimately to unplug the clogged ears. Our system are interconnected with each other like ears, eyes and nose. So gargle with warm water mixed with salt can give relief to clogged ears.
- Take one glass of warm water and mix 1 spoon of salt.
- Gargle with this water when it becomes lukewarm.
- Repeat this for a week you will find change.
6.) Warm Compression on Ears to Unplug Clogged Ears
Lie on your side, and put a cotton cloth pad which is warmed with hot glass water bottle or soaked in hot water or a heating pad over your ear. It will help ease the pain and clean the earwax
- Take a hot water in a glass bottle.
- Wrap it with a cotton cloth.
- Use this hot cotton cloth to give a hot compression to your ears.
- Leave it on the ears till you feel the warmness repeat this for 2 times a day.
7.) Do Not Use Cotton Swab or Q-tips to Unplug Clogged Ears
Do not use q-tips or ear swab to clean the earwax because this leads to create further problem. It pushes the earwax deep inside which is hard to get out and it may also causes infection. When it the earwax are pushed inside deeper it is very hard to get it out and if it is there for more than month it start infecting the area.
8.) Clean Ears Regularly to Unplug Clogged Ears
Always try to keep your ear clean by using oil and above remedies. Because as soon you will remove the ear wax you can easily unplug the clogged ears.
9.) Take Care of Cold and Sinus to Unplug Clogged Ears
Person who is suffering from sinus and cold should care more because this can add the level of irritation and problem to the clogged ears. Try to avoid things which increases the problems like cold and sinus. Cold and sinus produces mucus and it also causes irritation in the four sense organ ie. Eyes, ears, nose, and tongue.
10.) Consult Doctor to Unplug Clogged Ears
Do not try each and every remedies if you are suffering from long time. Consult doctor for appropriate treatment. Many chronic clogged ears causes infection in the ears. Avoid using medicines at home. Chronic clogged ears can be hazardous because it may damage the hearing power.
To Prevent Ear Clogging Read Below:
- Always keep your ear clean.
- Avoid q-tips and ear swabs because it will push the wax deep inside.
- Avoid things which can results to suffer you from cold.
- Consult doctor if you are suffering from a long time.