This article is about home remedies for cellulite reduction. Cellulite is the accumulation fat. It generally occurs on the body parts like thighs, hips and buttocks part. They look chubby, lumpy and ugly. Women are more prone towards cellulite as compare to men. Approximately 90% of women suffer from this problem. It doesn’t depend on the overall fat in the body. Even a slim person can also develop cellulite. Cellulite targets any particular part of the body. It is more common on thighs. In this article, we are going to discuss the home remedies for cellulite reduction.
Reasons of Cellulite Development:
Here are the reason of cellulite development:
- Poor Diet
- Metabolism Rate
- Hormonal changes
- Lack of Physical Activities
- Body Weight
Home Remedies for Cellulite Reduction / Removal:
1.) Juniper Oil for Cellulite Reduction
Juniper oil is among the best remedies for cellulite reduction. You just have to give your thighs massage using juniper oil and you will get rid of cellulite reduction. This is one of the best ways to get rid of cellulite in thighs. Follow the given steps for the purpose:
- Take one-fourth cup olive oil.
- Add a few drops of juniper oil to it.
- Apply it on the thighs and massage your thighs for 10 minutes.
- Do it daily on a regular basis and you see the results in a month.
2.) Apple Cider Vinegar for Cellulite Reduction
It is one of the best ways of getting rid of number of health and skin related problems. Apple cider vinegar is also among the most amazing remedies for cellulite reduction in thighs. Apple cider vinegar is used to treat other problems as well. To treat cellulite, you can use it in different ways. What you have to do is mix one teaspoon of each honey and apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and drink it on a daily basis. What else you can do is:
- Mix apple cider vinegar with some honey and blend it well.
- When the paste is ready, dip a cotton ball in it.
- Now apply the cotton ball on the affected area.
- The paste will get absorbed by the skin and will do its job.
- Take three teaspoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Add equal amount of plain vinegar and virgin olive oil (one teaspoon).
- Make a fine paste and apply it on the thighs.
- Rub it gently and it will remove the dead skin and will help in cellulite reduction.
3.) Dry Brushing for Cellulite Reduction
This is one of the best ways to get rid of cellulite. You need to go for dry brushing in order to get rid of brushing. Make sure that the brush is made up of natural fiber. It improves the blood circulation and removes the lymphatic drainage and thus it is among the best remedies for cellulite reduction. It also eliminates the toxins from the skin. Go through the steps to use it:
- Take the brush and brush in upward direction, from leg to shoulder.
- Make sure that you do this in the upward motion as it will help improve the blood circulation.
- Pay special attention to the affected area.
- After brushing for 5 minutes, take a shower.
- Do it daily before taking a bath.
4.) Seaweed for Cellulite Reduction
When it comes at exfoliating skin naturally, seaweed must be the one chosen. Seaweed improves the blood circulation, removes the toxins from the skin and thus improves the texture of the skin. You can use it in two different ways:
- Fill your bath tub with lukewarm water.
- Add four sheets of seaweed to it.
- Now soak yourself in it for 20 minutes.
- Do it on a daily basis for best results.
- Take three tablespoons of grounded seaweed.
- Add ¼ cup of seas slat and equal amount of extra virgin oil.
- Also add a few drops of any essential oil and mix it well to make a paste.
- Massage the affected area with this for 10 minutes.
- Now take a shower and apply moisturizer after that.
- Do it once daily for several week and you will see the positive results.
5.) Green Clay for Cellulite Reduction
Green clay is a very effective remedy to treat cellulite. It improves the blood circulation and also absorbs fat and impurities. It strengthens the collective tissues and repairs the dead cells. All these properties make it count among the most successful remedies for cellulite reduction. Here is the way to use it:
- Take a half cup of green clay and half cup of seaweed.
- Add ¼ cup of lime juice and 3 tablespoons of hot water.
- Also add one tablespoon of organic honey to make a thick paste.
- Now mix it well and make a fine paste.
- Rub the mixture gently on the affected area in the circulation motion and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Do it once a week until you get the desires results.
6.) Aloe Vera Gel for Cellulite Reduction
Aloe Vera has proven to be a key remedy for almost all the skin problems. It is great at treating cellulite as well. It is great for improving the texture of the skin and thus, it is counted among the best home remedies for cellulite reduction. What you have to do is:
- Take a fleshy Aloe Vera leaf and cut it into two to extract the gel from it.
- Now apply the gel on the affected area and leave it for some time.
- Wash it off after it dries off.
- Do it on a daily basis to get the desired results.
7.) Castor Oil for Cellulite Reduction
Castor oil is also among the most efficient remedies for cellulite reduction. It stimulates the production of collagen and elastin. It is great moisturizer to treat cellulite as it penetrates deep into the skin. You can use it in two different ways:
- Take a bowl of castor oil and lukewarm it in the microwave.
- Apply it on the affected area and rub gently.
- Do it for 20 minutes daily and you get rid of cellulite.
- You can add grapefruit, lavender oil and lemon to castor oil.
- Now massage the affected area with the above prepared mixture.
- Do it day until you get the results.
8.) Salmon for Cellulite Reduction
Salmon is rich in antioxidants that help treat the cells of the skin. It is one of the most amazing remedies for cellulite reduction. The best part about salmon is that it has omega-3 fatty acids that are required by the skin to become smooth. It repairs the skin tissues and also controls the appetite. You just have to eat it in order to treat cellulite. Try to eat at least 4 servings of salmon per week. It will help reduce the cellulite for sure. Go for roasted or baked salmon dishes.
9.) Coffee Grounds for Cellulite Reduction
Coffee grounds work as scrub to remove the dead cells from the skin. It’s qualities rejuvenate skin makes it one of the most valuable remedies for cellulite reduction. what you need to do is:
- Take ¼ cup of coffee grounds.
- Add 3 tbsp of sugar and 2 tbsp of coconut oil to it.
- Mix it well to make a fine paste.
- Use it to massage the area for a few minutes and the wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Do this thrice a week until you get the desired results.
- Take some coffee ground and mix it with castor oil.
- Mix the solution in the microwave for 20 minutes.
- Apply it on the affected area and cover it with a plastic wrap.
- Leave it for 30 minutes and then wash it off.
- Repeat this twice a week.
10.) Green Tea for Cellulite Reduction
Green tea is packed with herbs that is used to treat n number of problems and diseases. It is known to burn the calories and thus it is used to lose weight. All the qualities present in green tea make it one of the most amazing remedies for cellulite reduction. Using it is easy. You just have to have at least four cups of green tea a day and you get rid of cellulite.
11.) Tangerine Oil for Cellulite Reduction
This is also an amazing way to get rid of cellulite. It helps improve the blood circulation and breaks down the formation of cellulite. What you have to do is:
- Take a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add a few drops of tangerine oil.
- Mix them well and use the mixture to massage the affected area.
- Massage for 15 minutes and avoid exposure to sun.
- Do it twice a day for best results.
12.) Water for Cellulite Reduction
Water is also one of the best ways to avoid cellulite. Water is the natural detox drink and helps treat cellulite effectively. What you have to do is just drink 3 liters of water a day. It will make you urinate again and again and you will be able to detox your body easily and will get rid of cellulite.