In this article we will discuss different home remedies for clogged arteries treatment. There are so many arteries present in our body. These arteries are blood vessels. There function is to carry oxygen rich blood to different parts of the body. These arteries go to the tip of the toe and as well as to top of the head. A healthy body has smooth functioning of these arteries. It has smooth inner walls for easy flow of blood through them. However, some people over a period of time develop and suffer clogged or blocked arteries problem. Clogged arteries condition occurs due to accumulation of a substance called plaque inside the walls of arteries. This accumulation of plaque hampers the function by slowing the blood flow to the different parts of the body. It can even cause complete blockage in some cases. Clogged arteries can increase the chances of getting a heart attack, stroke. Neglecting this condition can even cause death. Clogged arteries are also known as arterial plaque. It is a very severe condition. Plus, it is not possible to identify this condition easily. Therefore, it is very necessary to prevent it timely before its too late. But, to prevent this condition it is important to know the causes and symptoms responsible for clogged arteries. Below we have mentioned possible causes and symptoms along with some home remedies for clogged arteries treatment.
Causes of Clogged Arteries:
- Consuming fat-rich diet
- Lack of physical activities
- Obesity or overweight
- High cholesterol level
- Inflammation caused due to arthritis and some infections.
- High blood pressure
Symptoms of Clogged Arteries:
- Sudden pain in chest
- Breathing difficulty
- Shortness of breath
- Heart attack
Home Remedies for Clogged Arteries Treatment:
1.) Flax Seeds Remedy for Clogged Arteries Treatment
Flax seeds are among the best home remedies for clogged arteries. Flaxseeds contain alpha-linolenic acid. This acid helps lowers blood pressure and inflammation effectively. As a result, it helps clear obstructions in the way of the arteries. It also helps enhance the overall health of your heart. Plus, fiber present in flaxseeds attracts bad cholesterol. This helps to unclog arteries.
Directions to Use Flax Seeds to Clear Plaque Arteries Naturally:
- Take 2-4 tbsp of crushed flaxseeds every day to help unclog arteries.
- Add 1 tbsp of crushed flaxseeds in your juices, soups and smoothies.
- Also, you can also use flaxseeds in your baked items and salads.
2.) Fenugreek Seeds Remedy for Blocked Arteries Treatment
Fenugreek seeds are another effective remedy to cure clogged arteries. These seeds contain a substance known as saponins. Saponins help to lower the possibility of the arteries clogging by reducing bad cholesterol. Also, fenugreek seeds contain the high amount of fibers. The fiber discourage the accumulation of bad cholesterol levels. It is one of the best home remedies for clogged arteries.
Directions to Use Fenugreek Seeds to Clear Plaque Arteries Naturally:
- Keep 1 tsp of fenugreek seeds dipped in water overnight.
- Chew the seeds in the morning, alongside water on an empty stomach.
- Alternatively, mix 1 tsp of fenugreek seeds in 1 cup of water.
- Boil the mixture for a few minutes before straining.
- Add honey for added benefits and taste.
- Drink this twice daily.
3.) Garlic Remedy to Unclog Arteries Naturally
Garlic is one of the most effective remedies for clogged arteries. Garlic helps by widening the tensed blood vessels. It is also quite useful in improving circulation of blood in the body. It helps lower unhealthy cholesterol levels . Plus, it helps minimize the possibility of heart attacks or strokes significantly.
Directions to Use Garlic to Treat Blocked Arteries:
- Chop 3-4 garlic cloves and add in a cup of milk.
- Boil the milk and leave it to cool and sip it slowly.
- Drink it every night before sleeping.
- You can also incorporate garlic in your meal.
- Plus, you can have garlic supplements, but consult your doctor first.
4.) Red Yeast Rice to Treat Clogged Arteries Fast and Naturally
Red yeast rice helps clear blocked arteries fast. It also helps lower the chances of heart attack. This rice has natural monacolins. These monacolins helps lower the level of bad cholesterol effectively. Plus, it contains minerals known as beta-sitosterol, isoflavones, stigmasterol and many other, which are essential for complete cardiovascular health.
Directions to Use Red Yeast Rice to Clear Plaque Arteries:
- Cook red yeast rice same way you cook white or brown rice and consume it.
- You can also go for red yeast rice supplements.
- Discuss with your doctor for the dosage and effects of it on your body.
5.) Cayenne Pepper Remedy to Prevent Clogged Arteries
Cayenne pepper is known to have a compound called capsaicin. Capsaicin helps stop the bad cholesterol accumulation. Thus, it lowers the level of bad cholesterol in the blood. Cholesterol accumulation is among the main reasons responsible for blocked arteries. Cayenne peppers also enhance blood circulation and minimize the possibility of heart attack and stroke.
Directions to Use Cayenne Pepper to Unclog Arteries:
- Mix 1 tsp of cayenne pepper in a cup of hot water.
- Drink it twice daily for several weeks.
- Also, you can have cayenne supplements, but ask your doctor for dosage and effects on your body.
6.) Pomegranate Remedy for Clogged Arteries Treatment
Pomegranate is an excellent antioxidant fruit. It helps in defending the circulatory system from harmful oxidation. Such harmful oxidation is responsible for the accumulation of plaque and clotting of blood in your arteries. In addition, pomegranate encourages the production of nitric oxide in the blood, which is responsible for unclogging arteries.
Directions to Use Pomegranate to Unclog Arteries:
- Consume 1-2 pomegranates every day.
- Also, you can drink 1 or 2 glasses of fresh pomegranate juice daily.
7.) Ginger as a Natural Remedy for Clogged Arteries
Ginger is another excellent remedy for treating clogged arteries. Ginger has compounds such as gingerols and shogaols. These compounds help improve the cardiovascular health. Ginger discourages plaque accumulation. It also reduces the stored plaque by lessening the cholesterol level in the body. Ginger is one of the finest home remedies for clogged arteries.
Directions to Use Ginger to Prevent Arteries from Clogging:
- Make ginger tea by mixing 1 tsp of chopped ginger in a cup of boiled water.
- Allow, it to steep for a few minutes before straining.
- You can add a little honey to taste and added benefits.
- Also, you can chew pieces of raw ginger on an empty stomach every day.
8.) Turmeric Remedy for Blocked Arteries Treatment
Turmeric is another herb, which is quite effective to treat clogged arteries. Turmeric improves overall health of your heart. Turmeric contains a component called curcumin. Curcumin has essential antioxidant and anti-inflammatory qualities. It also prevents accumulation of bad cholesterol levels that are responsible for clogged arteries. It also helps relax blood vessels and prevents heart attack. Turmeric is one of the greatest home remedies for clogged arteries.
Directions to Use Turmeric for Blocked Arteries:
- Mix 1 tsp of turmeric powder and little bit of honey in a glass of hot milk.
- Mix it well and sip it slowly.
- Drink it twice daily.
- You can also take turmeric supplements by consulting your doctors.
- Include turmeric powder in your cooking as well.
9.) Exercise Daily to Prevent Arteries from Blocking
Lack of physical activity is one of the causes responsible for clogged arteries or arterial plaque. Regular physical exercise along with a balanced diet will strengthen your heart. It will also help keep other heart diseases at bay. Exercising regularly also helps get rid of overweight and prevent obesity, which is another cause responsible for clogged arteries. Exercise is one of the best remedies for clogged arteries.
- Include exercises such as walking, jogging, bicycling and skipping rope. These exercise make your heart strong and enhance your cardiovascular health.
- You can also incorporate some cardiovascular exercises to improve your heart health and maintain clear arteries.
- Plus, include some deep breathing exercise.
10.) Lemon Remedy for Clogged Arteries
Lemon is known to have a rich amount of Vitamin C. Lemon is an excellent antioxidant. It helps maintain blood pressure and lowers inflammation in the arteries. Also, lemon helps maintain blood cholesterol levels and unclog arteries by defending oxidative damage in your blood stream.
- Mix juice of 1 lemon with little bit of honey in a glass of warm water.
- Finally, add black pepper powder in this solution.
- Drink it 1-2 times every day for several weeks.