Long, thick and healthy hair is the desire of every person especially women. Many people are suffering from hair loss or hair fall problem. It affects both men and women. It occurs due to hormonal imbalances, nutritional deficiencies, insufficient blood circulation in the scalp, stress, cancer, genetics, pregnancy, medications, and menopause. When you comb your hair you will see many hair in your comb. Also, when you wash your hair you lose up to 250 strands of hair. Losing 50 to 100 strands a day is very common. When you lose more than that then you need to take actions to treat baldness or bald spots. Some people treat their hair by hair replacement method. Which is not good for your hair health. So the best way is to use home remedies to control hair fall naturally. These remedies will go a long way in treating hair troubles.
Causes of Hair Fall:
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Hormonal imbalances
- Insufficient blood circulation in the scalp
Home Remedies to Control Hair Fall Naturally:
1.) Fenugreek to Control Hair Fall Fast
Fenugreek is highly effective in treating hair fall problem. Fenugreek seeds contain hormone antecedents that help to rebuild hair follicles and enhance hair growth. Fenugreek also contains nicotine acid and proteins that help to stimulate hair growth.
Steps to Use Fenugreek to Stop Hair Fall Naturally:
- Soak 1 cup of fenugreek seeds in water for the whole night.
- In the morning, make a paste by grinding them.
- Apply this paste to your hair and cover it with a shower cap.
- After 40 minutes, wash your hair.
- Follow this remedy for a month.
2.) Licorice Root to Control Hair Fall Naturally
Licorice root is a herb that prevents hair loss and further hair damage. Due to the presence of mollifying properties in licorice roots, it helps to open the pores and soothe the scalp. This licorice root remedy is good for hair loss, dandruff and baldness.
Steps to Use Licorice Root to Reduce Hair Fall Overnight:
- Add 1 tbsp of ground licorice root to 1 cup milk with a quarter tsp of saffron. Mix it properly.
- Apply this paste on bald patches at bedtime and keep it overnight.
- In the morning, rinse your hair.
- Follow this licorice remedy once or twice a week.
3.) Aloe Vera to Control Hair Fall Naturally
Aloe vera contains enzymes that promote hair growth. Due to its alkalizing properties, it maintains the pH level of hair and scalp.
Steps to Use Aloe Vera to Prevent Hair Loss Fast:
- Apply aloe vera juice or gel onto the scalp.
- Leave it for a few hours and then wash your hair with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the process 3 to 4 times a week.
4.) Onion Juice to Control Hair Fall Fast & Naturally
Onion juice is one of the best home remedies for hair loss treatment. Onion juice contains high sulfur content which helps to treat hair loss and improve blood circulation to the hair follicles.
Steps to Use Onion Juice to Treat Hair Loss:
- Grate 1 onion and extract the juice from it.
- Strain it and apply the onion juice onto the scalp.
- Leave it for half an hour.
- Then wash your hair with shampoo.
- Repeat this onion juice remedy 2 or 3 times a week.
5.) Indian Gooseberry to Control Hair Fall
Indian gooseberry is also known as amla which is good for natural and fast hair growth. It is rich in vitamin C which helps to promote healthy scalp and hair growth.
Steps to Use Indian Gooseberry for Faster Hair Growth:
- Add 1 tbsp of Indian gooseberry or amla pulp in the lemon juice.
- Rub your scalp with this mixture.
- Use a shower cap to cover your hair.
- Leave it for the whole night and shampoo your hair in the next morning.
6.) Hair Oil Massage to Control Hair Fall Naturally
Massage your scalp with the hair oil to increase blood flow to the hair follicles. It also enhance the strength of your hair’s roots and promotes the condition of the scalp.
Steps to Use Oil to Grow Your Hair Faster:
- You can use any oil to massage your hair.
- Massage with any of the oil like coconut or almond oil, olive oil, castor oil and amla oil by applying light pressure with fingertips.
- Do it at least once a week.
7.) Beetroot to Control Hair Fall Naturally & Fast
Beetroot is one of the effective natural remedies for treating hair fall. Beetroot juice contains protein, phosphorus, carbohydrates, calcium, and vitamins B and C. These nutrients are necessary for hair growth.
Steps to Use Beetroot for Hair Loss Treatment:
- Include fresh beetroot juice in your meal.
- You can also include alfalfa juice, spinach juice, lettuce juice or carrot juice which keeps your hair healthy.
8.) Chinese Hibiscus to Control Hair Fall
The Chinese hibiscus is one of the amazing natural remedies for reducing hair fall. The Chinese hibiscus flower has many natural properties which help to treat hair loss. This flower can be used to cure dandruff, prevent split ends and thicken hair.
Steps to Use Chinese Hibiscus to Stop Hair Fall Fast:
- To treat hair loss, add ten Chinese hibiscus flowers to 2 cups of coconut oil.
- Heat the solution and strain it to collect the oil.
- Apply this oil on your hair before bedtime.
- Wash your hair with shampoo in the morning.
- Repeat this remedy few times a week.
9.) Coconut Milk to Prevent Hair Loss
One of the best home remedies for treating hair loss is coconut milk. Coconut milk is high in protein and essential fats which promote hair growth and prevent hair fall.
Steps to Use Coconut Milk to Treat Hair Fall Naturally:
- To make a fresh coconut milk at home add a freshly grated coconut in a pan of water.
- Allow it to simmer for 5 minutes and strain it.
- Allow it to cool and apply the milk to the scalp and into your hair.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and then wash your hair.
10.) Flaxseeds to Control Hair Fall Naturally
Flaxseed is one of beneficial home remedies for controlling hair fall at home. Flaxseeds are high in omega-3 fatty acids which promote hair growth and can prevent hair loss.
Steps to Use Flaxseed to Stop Hair Fall at Home:
- To maintain hair loss, consume 1 tbsp of freshly ground flaxseeds with a glass of water daily.
- You can also add flax seeds to your soups, salads, smoothies and other dishes.
- You can also use flaxseed oil to massage your hair.
- When you use hair oil of flaxseed, it helps to strengthen your hair and prevent hair loss.
Other Useful Tips to Prevent Hair Loss:
- Avoid junk food because junk food contains high calories and hence lead to hair fall.
- Don’t wash your hair too much and too less.
- Don’t use heating products as these products can damage your hair.
- Don’t wash your hair with hot water. Wash your hair with normal water or lukewarm water.
- Split ends can cause hair loss. So, trim your hair to avoid hair loss.
- Drinking plenty of water is effective to keep your hair fall at bay.
- Regular exercise enhances blood circulation to your scalp and, therefore, control hair fall.
- Wet hair is prone to hair fall. So dry your wet hair with a towel.