You must have seen witches in cartoons and movies having facial warts that look extremely horrible on their faces. Are you experiencing the same problem and want to treat facial warts at home? The major cause of facial warts is the weakened immune system. It may even occur if you are attacked with the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV). Though, this problem may become the biggest nightmare of any girl as it ruins the beauty of their face. The HPV comes in various different forms and shapes and affects the skin like anything. This problem may sound quite frightening to many girls, but it can be easily treated by using various home remedies for facial warts treatment.
Are Warts Contagious?
Well, this is a very common question that people usually have in their mind. If you also have the same question then the answer to it is yes. Unfortunately, warts are contagious and they can be spread by coming in the contact of the infected area of the person. It may also affect you if you use the towel of an infected person.
Can Warts Get Spread from One to Another Part of the Body?
Yes, they may get spread from one to another part of the body. Facial warts are contagious so it is really important to wash your hands always whenever you touch a facial wart.
Symptoms of Facial Warts:
You will notice the flat plane warts arising on your face. They may also arise on legs and other parts of the body in large numbers. Filiform warts have a single long stock and they are most often get developed on the face. There are periungual warts that get developed around and under the nail.
Home Remedies for Facial Warts Treatment:
Here are few natural treatments that you must follow to treat a facial wart. These organic ways are very effective if they are followed on a regular basis. You can easily enhance your beauty and charm of the face by getting rid of these facial warts. It can be easily treated at home, just apply these home remedies for facial warts to experience the glowing and charming skin.
1.) Use Aloe Vera to Treat Facial Warts
Aloe Vera provides outstanding results on the skin. It is considered to be one of the best home remedies for facial warts. It can even remove the harmful toxins from the face. To use this remedy, follow these steps:
- Take a fresh aloe vera leaf and extract gel from it.
- Apply this gel on the wart using a cotton ball.
- Also, use the bandage and tape to hold the cotton ball.
- Repeat this process twice in a day for 2 weeks.
2.) Try Baking Soda to Treat Facial Warts
Baking Soda contains various properties like strong anti-inflammatory and alkaline properties. This makes it one of the best home remedies for facial warts. It can easily combat the action of HPV causing warts on face. To prepare this remedy, follow these steps:
- Take one teaspoon of baking soda and mix one teaspoon of white vinegar in it. Mix it well and prepare a thick paste. Dab this paste on the wart using a cotton ball. Apply for it once in the morning and once in the evening.
- Another alternate way is to mix baking soda and castor oil together. Mix it well to form a paste. Apply this paste to the wart and cover it with the help of a bandage. Leave this paste overnight. Also, don’t forget to remove the bandage next morning. Repeat this remedy until the wart is gone.
3.) Apply Apple Cider Vinegar to Cure Facial Warts
Apple Cider Vinegar contains various properties like antifungal and antibacterial properties. To prepare this remedy, follow these steps:
- Dilute apple cider vinegar in water.
- Mix it well and prepare a solution.
- Apply this solution on the infected area using a cotton ball.
- Repeat this remedy for a few weeks to get rid of facial warts. You will find that the facial wart will vanish soon.
4.) Banana to Treat Facial Warts
Banana are extremely tasty in taste, but very few know that it can prevent facial warts easily. Just peel off the banana, and apply banana on the wart directly to get rid of facial wart as soon as possible. Also, don’t forget to wash your hands before applying the banana to your skin. Once you have applied the banana on the skin, just enjoy the taste of it and eat the remaining part. Also, don’t remember to wash your hands after applying the banana paste on the facial wart.
5.) Use Potato Powder to Treat Facial Warts
It is another one of the best ways to remove facial warts. This remedy is followed for centuries. To prepare this remedy, follow these steps:
- Wash a potato completely with water.
- Peel off one potato and cut a slice of it.
- Put this slice on the wart and let it rest on your face for a few minutes.
- Apply this remedy at least once in a day.
6.) Manuka Honey to Treat Facial Warts
Manuka honey is considered to be one of the most effective ways to get rid of the facial wart. This type of honey is basically found in New Zealand and contains various anti-bacterial properties. Apply honey on your facial wart and leave it for a whole day by covering it with a bandage. Apply this remedy on a regular basis until facial warts vanish from the skin.
7.) Basil to Treat Facial Warts
Basil not only contains amazing fragrance, but it is also one of the most effective home remedies for facial warts. To prepare this remedy, follow these steps:
- Take one-fourth cup of basil leaves.
- Crush these basil leaves with the help of utensils until they become juicy.
- Apply it to the facial wart and cover it with the help of a bandage.
- Apply this remedy for one or two weeks.
8.) Vitamin C to Treat Facial Warts
Vitamin C nutrient is highly acidic in nature. It can be used as a great remedy to vanish warts from your face. To prepare this remedy, follow these steps:
- Just take two vitamin C tablets.
- Crush them in a bowl and mix a little amount of water in it to prepare a paste.
- Rub this paste on the wart and cover it with a bandage. At the initial stage, you will experience the burning sensation on warts, but sooner you will realize that this remedy can heal faster than anything.
9.) Dandelion to Treat Facial Warts
Dandelion flower can do wonders on the skin. These flowers can do wonders to the skin. The milk present inside the dandelion flowers helps in removing the wart easily from the face. To prepare this remedy, follow these steps:
- Cut off the petal of the dandelion flower and apply its milk directly on the wart.
- Cover it with the help of bandage or tape.
- Apply this remedy twice in a day to get rid of the facial wart.
10.) Apply Carrot to Treat Facial Warts
Carrots are another one of the best home remedies for facial warts. It can easily vanish warts from the face. To apply this remedy, follow these steps:
- Take a carrot and wash it with water.
- Peel it off and grind it.
- Prepare a paste of it and add a little amount of olive oil in it.
- Apply this paste and let it remain on the affected area for 30 minutes.
- Apply this remedy on a regular basis for 2-3 weeks.
So, try out these natural treatments to get rid of facial warts. These home remedies for facial warts are one of the best ways to vanish warts from your face. Just enjoy the experience of glowing and charming skin by treating the problem of facial warts at home. Also, remember always to wash your hands with soap or handwash every time you touch the facial wart, as it is contagious and it can be spread by the contact.