In this article, we will discuss home remedies for faster hair growth. Hair defines our personality and it also the frames our face. We can control our physical attributes through hair design, hair texture, and hair coloring. Hair does not speak, but they express our personality non-verbally. Loss of hair will surely make you mentally stress. Due to hair loss problem you have started to lose your confidence. Now, you are spending the restless night in deep thinking what to do? How will I stop the hair fall as soon as possible? Work stress, pollution, dust, and dirt are all enemies of hair growth, they keep damaging your hair from the root. The good news is that hair loss is treatable by using some home remedies naturally. The thing you should keep in mind that, sooner you begin the treatment the most effective treatment will be. We are providing you some incredible home remedies for faster hair growth. Using them you will reverse the hair loss for sure.
Remedies For Faster Hair Growth
- Remedies For Faster Hair Growth
- 1.) Coconut Oil to Grow Hair Faster
- 2.) Egg Mask for Faster Hair Growth
- 3.) Cayenne Pepper to Grow Hair Faster
- 4.) Green Tea to Grow Hair Faster
- 5.) Gooseberry (Indian Amla) to Grow Hair Faster
- 6.) Peppercorns to Grow Hair Longer
- 7.) Garlic for Hair Growth
- 8.) Rosemary Oil to Grow Hair Faster
- 9.) Lavender Oil to Grow Hair Faster
- 10.) Diet to Grow Hair Faster
1.) Coconut Oil to Grow Hair Faster
There could be no one around us who has never been applied coconut oil on the hair. Coconut oil has proven to be the best natural conditioner. It has no chemical contains that will harm your hair. The benefits of using coconut oil are countless. Directly massage with hot coconut oil daily fo faster hair growth.
Some of the benefits are listed below that will tempt you to use coconut oil to your hair on a daily basis.
- It acts as a moisturizer.
- Prevents breakage
- Repair damaged hair
- Keep scalp well-nourished, healthy and strengthen the hair shaft.
- Promotes hair growth of new hair.
2.) Egg Mask for Faster Hair Growth
Eggs mask are highly beneficial for a hair growth because they are packed with essential protein and also contain iron, phosphorus, sulfur, zinc, and selenium.
- Make a paste of one egg with 1 teaspoon of olive oil and honey.
- Mix it well to make a smooth paste.
- Apply the paste over your hair and then leave it for at least 20 minutes.
- Then rinse the hair with cool water and then shampoo it to remove the smell.
- Eggs are very rich in protein, which helps hair to grow faster.
- Eggs are also very rich in minerals like iodine, sulfur, zinc and phosphorous.
- Egg mask is not only beneficial for hair growth, but it can also make your face glowing too.
3.) Cayenne Pepper to Grow Hair Faster
Good blood flow to the scalp helps in increasing the absorption of nutrients. Cayenne pepper has a chemical called Capsaicin that can help in activating the nerves that cause the circulation of blood through the scalp.
- Make a mixer of 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper with the 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
- Apply this mixer on the scalp, especially on the are where thinning of hair is more prominent.
- Leave it for a few minutes and then rinse the hair with cool water to wash off the applied mixer.
- Once cayenne pepper activates the nerves, the blood circulation will be automatically increased.
4.) Green Tea to Grow Hair Faster
Green tea is well-known for its high antioxidants content and the substances required for a healthy and strong hair. The antioxidant is useful ingredients that help hair grow faster and also prevents hair loss naturally. Choosing green tea for faster hair growth would be a great option to get sufficient antioxidants to boost hair growth.
- Just take warm green tea and apply it to the scalp properly.
- Leave the hair for around one hour at least.
- Then just rinse it off with cool water.
- The high antioxidant content will help your hair to grow faster.
5.) Gooseberry (Indian Amla) to Grow Hair Faster
There is no doubt about the incredible properties inherited by Gooseberry. It has all the ingredients that are essential for hair growths. Gooseberry provides antioxidant and vitamin C that promotes hair growth and pigmentation of the hair.
- Take 2 teaspoons of gooseberry juice or gooseberry powder in a bowl and mix it with 2 teaspoons of lime juice.
- Apply the mixer on your scalp and leave it for some time to dry.
- Now, rinse your hair with warm water properly to remove any residuals.
6.) Peppercorns to Grow Hair Longer
Peppercorns have the excellent property of improving hair textures. It will not cause any issue regarding hair lustrous and hair softening in order to make hair longer. Essential oils present in the peppercorn will make your hair well hydrated.
- Make a mixer by adding 2 teaspoons of peppercorn with half cup of lime juice.
- Apply the mixer to your scalp properly.
- Cover the head with a warm towel for better as it helps in deep penetration.
- Rinse well your hair after some time about half an hour.
Peppercorns are the widespread Ayurvedic medicine that has properties to make your hair grow faster along with that they also become shinier and stronger.
7.) Garlic for Hair Growth
Garlic has some important ingredients that promote a healthy hair growth. Do no use pure garlic juice as it can be irritating to the skin. Mix it with other ingredients to eliminate the chances of skin irritation on the scalp.
- Garlic prevents hair loss and that’s why it’s a brilliant home remedy to control this prevalent problem.
- In a bowl, put some crushed garlic cloves in olive oil or coconut oil.
- Boil it, after that leave it to become lukewarm.
- Apply this to your hair scalps properly and then rinse it off.
- Repeat this at least twice in a week for fast and best result.
- The regeneration property of garlic would be incredibly beneficial for hair growth.
8.) Rosemary Oil to Grow Hair Faster
The blood circulation to your scalp is a necessary process to keep your hair growth. Rosemary oil has some property that can be beneficial to promote hair growth. It is capable of expanding blood vessel to make blood circulation properly and that why it acts as a hair growth tonic.
- The procedure to use rosemary oil is easy.
- Add it to your normal shampoo or conditioner that you use on a regular basis.
- Alternatively, you can also massage by adding rosemary to oils like tea tree oil, olive oil or essential oil.
- As rosemary stimulate the blood circulation, this will accelerate your hair growth process.
9.) Lavender Oil to Grow Hair Faster
Good sleep and less stress act as a catalyst in the hair growth process. Lavender oil would be a great option for hair growth with aiding benefit that it reduces sleeplessness and stress too.
- Prepare a solution by taking equal parts of lavender oil, rosemary oil and thyme oil.
- Apply it to your scalp and put a shower cap to cover up the head.
- Leave it for an hour and then rinse properly after that.
- Due to the property of reducing hair thinning, this will help you in hair growth.
10.) Diet to Grow Hair Faster
Diet has a significant role when it comes to hair problem. If your diet helps you to stimulate hair growth, then this would be incredible. Below are some food items that can provide essential nutrients and protein that is needed for a healthy hair growth.
- Salmon for shine
- Greek Yogurt for hair growth
- Spinach to battle brittle hair
- Guava to prevent breakage
- Lean poultry for thickness
- Cinnamon for circulation