This article is about the home remedies to get beautiful long eyelashes naturally. People communicate more through their eyes. Sometimes eyes speak more than words. It is considered to be the biggest mode of attraction that adds a lot of charm to your beauty. But, if you want to make your eyes more attractive, then it is really important to get beautiful long eyelashes. Eyelashes not only adds beauty to your eyes, but it is also very helpful in protecting your eyes from debris and dirt particles. Hence, it is really important to have long eyelashes and you may do it easily by using the home remedies to get beautiful long eyelashes.
What Causes Eyelashes to Fallout?
There are many causes of eyelashes to fall out. Also, remember that whenever your eyelashes fall out, then the new ones grow faster. There are various reasons behind the falling of eyelashes. Some of the reasons are given below:
- Mascara Use: In few cases people can lose their eyelashes due to the usage of mascara. People can suffer from the allergic reaction due to mascara, especially waterproof mascara.
- Trauma: Tugging and rubbing your eyelashes too hard may cause them to fall out. Even using the eyelash curlers may cause trauma due to which you may lose eyelashes.
- Blepharitis: It is basically an inflammation of an eyelid. The inflammation in your eyelids may occur due to an allergic reaction, trauma, and infection. Hence, blepharitis can be a suitable reason for losing eyelashes.
- Few other reasons that cause your eyelashes to fall out are chemotherapy, skin cancer, and illness like alopecia.
Home Remedies to Get Beautiful Long Eyelashes:
1.) Use Castor Oil to Get Beautiful Long Eyelashes
Castor oil is a great nourishing and powerful follicle stimulating agent. It also fights against microorganisms that can stop the hair growth. It is a really amazing essential oil that can increase the volume of eyelashes easily. To use this remedy, follow these steps:
- Take a cotton and dip it in a castor oil. Now, apply it to your eyelashes carefully before going to the bed.
- You may also add few drops of vitamin E oil to few drops of castor oil and apply it on your eyelashes carefully. Leave it overnight and wash it off the next morning.
- Another alternate method is to mix 2 teaspoons of Aloe Vera gel with 2 teaspoons of castor oil. Mix it well and apply it to the eyelashes using a cotton ball. Leave it on your eyelashes overnight and wash it off the next morning.
2.) Try Eyelid Massage to Get Beautiful Long Eyelashes
Massage not only improves the blood circulation, but it also promotes the hair growth. It even prevents thinning and breakage of eyelashes. To use this remedy, follow these steps:
- Put a few drops of any essential oil, shea butter or petroleum jelly on your eyelids.
- Now, massage gently using your fingertips, also massage along the eyelids and lash line in small circular motions.
- Do this for 5 to 7 minutes twice on a regular basis for few months.
Note: Don’t forget to wash your hands before massaging your eyelids.
3.) Start Brushing Your Eyelashes to Get Beautiful Long Eyelashes
You should brush your eyelashes on a regular basis just the way you brush your hairs. Brushing helps in stimulating the hair growth. So, buy an eyelash brush from any beauty and cosmetics shop and use it for brushing your eyelashes. Also, brush your eyelashes gently every morning using an eyelash brush in upward strokes. Keep one important thing in your mind that don’t brush more than 10 minutes in a day. Even avoid brushing harsh, as it may cause your eyelashes to fall more frequently.
4.) Use Olive Oil to Get Beautiful Long Eyelashes
Olive oil is a renowned remedy used to grow your eyelashes. It is rich in oleic acid and vitamin E nutrient that helps in providing nourishment and adding volume to your eyelashes. It even keeps your eyelashes dark. To use this remedy, follow these steps:
- Dip a cotton swab or a clean mascara stick in warm olive oil.
- Apply this oil before going to bed on your eyelashes.
- Leave it overnight.
- Next morning, just wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Use this remedy on a regular basis to get beautiful long eyelashes.
5.) Apply Aloe Vera to Get Beautiful Long Eyelashes
Aloe Vera contains several health and skin benefits. It is a great remedy used to get beautiful long eyelashes. It even contains various nutrients and vitamins that promote hair growth. It is also used to keep your eyelashes moisturized. To use this remedy, follow these steps:
- Apply aloe vera gel on your eyelashes using an old mascara wand. Apply this before going to bed. Leave it on your eyelashes overnight. Next morning, just wash it off using lukewarm water.
- Another alternate way is to mix one tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel with one tablespoon of jojoba and chamomile oil. Apply this mixture on your eyelashes using old mascara wand twice a day. After applying it just wait for 15 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water.
6.) Use Lemon Peels to Get Beautiful Long Eyelashes
You may also add volume to your eyelashes by using lemon peels. The peels of lemon are high in folic acid, vitamin B and C, and many other nutrients that help in promoting hair growth. It is better to infuse lemon with olive and castor oil to enhance the stimulating and cleansing properties of the oil. To use this remedy, follow these steps:
- To prepare this remedy first put moderately dried lemon peels in a container.
- Now, pour some olive oil and castor oil in the container.
- Leave this solution for a couple of weeks so that the solution may sit completely.
- After this, apply this solution using the old mascara wand before going to bed.
- Leave this solution overnight.
- At last, just wash it off with the warm water in the morning.
- Use this remedy for a few months to get the best results.
7.) Apply Green Tea on Eyelashes
Green tea is a great remedy to get beautiful long eyelashes. Just prepare a green tea and then cool it down to the room temperature. After this apply the green tea on the eyelashes using a cotton swab. It contains caffeine and flavonoids that help in maintaining the growth of eyelashes. So, use this remedy to get beautiful long eyelashes.
8.) Eat Healthy to Get Beautiful Long Eyelashes
A balanced diet is very important to stay healthy and it is also very important to grow your hair. If you will eat the right diet, then not only your body but your hair will also stay healthy and nourished. So, consume all the important nutrients and eat healthy while maintaining a proper balanced diet to get beautiful long eyelashes.
9.) Apply Coconut Milk to Get Beautiful Long Eyelashes
Coconut milk contains various essential fats and it is also rich in protein. It is a great remedy to grow your hair. Moreover, it also adds shine and lustrous tone to your eyelashes. To use this remedy, follow these steps:
- Take a cold coconut milk in a bowl and dip cotton swab in it.
- Now, apply it to your eyelashes.
- Leave it on your eyelashes for 10 minutes before washing it off completely.
- Use this remedy twice on a regular basis to get beautiful long eyelashes.
10.) Petroleum Jelly to Get Beautiful Long Eyelashes
If you want to improve the hair growth of the eyelashes, then apply petroleum jelly using the cotton swab on your eyelashes. Leave it overnight. Next morning just wash it off with water. It is a great moisturizer for the eyelashes, plus it increases the volume of the hair of eyelashes by turning them thicker and longer.
So, if you want to add more charm to your eyes, then don’t forget to make your eyelashes longer and thicker. Apply the above home remedies and get beautiful long eyelashes. Once you get the longer and thicker eyelashes, then no one can resist your beautiful eyes.