This is an article for those who are fed up of their curly strands. If one has curly hair and if it is not supporting your dress which you are wearing or you are bored of your same hairstyle, then here are some home remedies to get straight hair fast. These home remedies can help you to straighten your hair at home which reduces your parlor expense.
Straight and smooth hair has always been in trend as it looks good. You can make any hairstyle with straight hair. Some people are not blessed with naturally straight hair. Using expensive chemical treatments is not good to get rid of curly hair. The chemical products can damage your hair. If you want to have straight hair without damaging your hair then you can try some natural home remedies to get straight hair.
Best Home Remedies to Get Straight Hair Fast:
Instead of rebounding your hair, you can apply these home remedies to get straight hair. Because rebounding will damage your hair due to having chemicals.
1.) Aloe Vera to Get Straight Hair Without Heat
Aloe Vera contains enzymes that help to get healthy hair growth and makes your hair soft and smooth. Aloe Vera gel also keeps hair strands moisturized. It promotes straighten hair naturally due to its moisturizing property.
Steps to Use Aloe Vera to Get Straight Hair Naturally:
- Heat some olive oil and add one-half cup of Aloe Vera gel to it.
- Instead of olive oil, you can also add rosemary and sandalwood oil.
- Use this mixture to massage your scalp and hair.
- Wear a shower cap to cover your hair for 1 to 2 hours.
- Wash your hair with shampoo to get healthy hair.
2.) Fuller’s Earth to Get Straight Hair Naturally at Home
Steps to Use Fuller’s Earth for Straight Hair Fast:
- Combine together one cup of fuller’s earth, one egg white and 2 tbsp of rice flour.
- To get a thin paste, add enough water to it.
- Apply this solution to your hair and use a wide-toothed comb to comb your hair.
- Keep it for one hour and then wash it off with water.
- Now, spray milk on hair and leave it for 15 minutes. Then, wash your hair with shampoo.
3.) Eggs and Olive Oil to Get Straight Hair Without Straightener
Eggs play a vital role in making your hair shiny and stronger while olive oil keeps your hair moisturized. The combination of eggs and olive oil will help to straighten your hair naturally.
Steps to Use Eggs and Olive Oil to Get Straight Hair at Home:
- Take 2 eggs and beat them properly. Add 4 tbsp of olive oil to it.
- Rub this mixture into your hair and scalp.
- Then use a wide toothed brush to comb your hair.
- Cover your hair with a shower cap. After 30 to 35 minutes, wash your hair with shampoo.
4.) Milk to Get Straight Hair Naturally at Home Overnight
Milk is one of the best natural home remedies for straight hair. Milk has protein and moisturizing properties that help to straighten the hair, make them smooth and frizz free.
Steps to Use Milk to Get Rid of Curly Hair at Home:
- Combine one-half cup of milk and water. Comb your hair first, then spray the solution over your hair and comb it again. After half an hour, wash your hair with shampoo.
- An alternate method, add one tbsp of honey in one cup of milk. Take 3 to 4 strawberries and mash them properly. Then add it to the milk and honey solution. Apply this mixture to your hair completely. Use a towel to wrap your hair for 2 hours. Rinse it off with a mild shampoo and then comb your hair.
5.) Coconut Milk to Get Straight and Silky Hair at Home
Coconut oil is known to have moisturizing properties to straighten your hair. It also helps to give your hair a beautiful luster and shine. Due to having anti-fungal, antibacterial and antiviral properties it will help to keep your scalp infection free.
Steps to Use Coconut Milk to Get Straight Hair Fast:
- Make a solution of one cup fresh coconut milk and one tbsp of lemon juice.
- Place this solution in the refrigerator for few hours until you get a creamy layer on the top.
- Use this cream to massage your hair and scalp. Keep it for 20 minutes.
- Wear a swimming cap or a shower cap to cover your head.
- Take a warm, moist towel to wrap it around the cap.
- After half an hour, shampoo and condition your hair. Comb your hair properly.
6.) Hot Oil Treatments to Get Straight Hair Without Using Iron
Hot oil treatments are one of the best, effective and easiest ways to get straight hair without using iron. The warm oil will produce heat and saturation that helps to relax the curly and light wavy pattern of your hair. Include coconut, almond, olive or sesame oil for hot oil treatment.
Steps to Use Hot Oil for Straight Hair at Home:
- Slightly warm the oil in the microwave for 20 seconds.
- Massage with warm oil to your hair for 15 to 20 minutes. Comb your hair properly.
- Use a hot wet towel to cover your hair for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Shampoo and condition your hair and allow it to air dry.
7.) Beer to Get Straight Hair Fast
Beer contains proteins and vitamins which help in maintaining healthy hair. Alcohol in beer works as a cleansing and shine agent and also soften your hair.
Steps to Use Beer to Straighten Your Hair:
- Take one cup of beer and heat it over medium until it reduces to half.
- Let it cool and combine it with a cup of your regular shampoo.
- Use this homemade shampoo to wash your hair.
- An alternate method, use flat beer and rinse it off with shampoo.
8.) Apple Cider Vinegar to Get Straight Hair Fast
Apple cider vinegar is a wonderful ingredient for straightening your hair. It also maintains your hair’s pH levels and promotes healthy hair growth.
Steps to Use Apple Cider Vinegar to Get Rid of Curly Hair:
- Combine one or 2 tbsp of ACV and one cup of water.
- After shampooing your hair, rinse your hair with the mixture.
- Rinse your hair and allow it to dry.
9.) Celery Leaves to Get Straight Hair Fast & Naturally
Celery leaves are one of the best natural remedies to straighten hair and also helps in growing hair.
Steps to Use Celery Leaves to Get Straight Hair at Home:
- Take some celery leaves and chop them well. Blend chopped leaves and a little water. Then extract the juice from this mixture.
- Use a muslin cloth to strain the juice. Store it in a spray bottle and leave it for 2 days.
- After 2 days, apply the juice by spraying it over your hair.
- Use a wide tooth comb to comb your hair.
- Massage your scalp for a few minutes.
- Then use a shower cap to cover your hair. After 30 minutes, wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
10.) Castor Oil to Get Straight Hair Fast & Naturally
Castor oil is an effective home remedy to make your hair straight. It will keep your hair hydrated. It also fights scalp infections.
Steps to Use Castor Oil to Make Your Hair Straight:
- Combine together 2 tbsp of castor oil and 1 tbsp of soybean oil.
- Heat the mixture in a microwave for a few minutes.
- Use this mixture to massage your scalp for a few minutes.
- After half an hour shampoo your hair.
- Comb your hair thoroughly while it is wet and allow it to dry.
Get Straight Hair Fast with Hair Bands
1.) Rinse your Hair
If you want straight hair with bands then you need to rinse your hair properly. Wash and condition your hair to get straight hair. You can use a gentle shampoo and heavy duty conditioner to lock the moisture in your hair. There are some shampoos which contain surfactants or sulfates, as these can damage your hair so avoid them. Rinse your hair properly to remove all the oil and dust that will give you trouble in making any of the hairstyle.
2.) Remove Excess Moisture
After washing your hair properly then you need to squeeze excess moisture from hair using a towel. You don’t have to rub the hair too hard as this can damage your hair and make it frizz. Before making any hairstyle, you have to wash your hair with properly towel to remove excess water.
3.) Divide Your Hair into Two Pigtails
You need to divide the hair into pigtails so that you can achieve straight hair fast. Your pigtail should start near the nape of the neck. Don’t make it too higher that will cause more kinking in the hair as it dries. Atlast secure it with elastic hair band.
4.) Wrap Your Hair with Elastic Bands in the Interval along with Pigtails
You need to wrap every 2-3 inches, wrap your elastic hair band around the pigtail. Don’t wrap it too tightly or you will create bump in the hair as it dries. You can end up with the look like stripped pigtails.
5.) Wrapped a Silk Scarf Around Your Head
You need to wrap a silk scarf around your head then secure it with some bobby pins. As the silk material will help you to keep your hair from tangling as it dries and also reduce the frizz. The silk will help you to sleep comfortably in this style. You can also wrap it in the morning to avoid frizz.
6.) Remove Scarf, Pins, and Hair Bands
You need to remove the scarf, pins and hair bands and comb your hair with a wide toothed comb. Just avoid using a bristle brush, at might encouraging frizzing.
Straight Your Hair with Overnight Wrap
1.) Clean Your Hair
Wash and condition your hair properly. Condition your hair which the hair heavier or more moisturizing. The usage of conditioner is that it add weigh down your curls and help your hair long and straighter. For this you don’t have to towel dry your hair. The friction that produces from the hair will create frizz and encourage curling. You need to keep your hair wet to perform the following steps.
2.) Condition Your Hair Properly
You need to rub a leave-in conditioner between your palms and apply it to your wet hair. This will add the extra weight to bear down on the curls and also prevent frizz. If you don’t use commercial conditioners then consider to applying natural oil.
Thicker hair has advantage from thicker oil, you can use argan oil or olive oil for thicker hair. Thinner hair or finer hair will get better with lighter oil, such as grape seed oil or coconut oil. Apply oil with a small amount of oil so that you can add oil or subtract oil from the hair.
3.) Separate Your Hair into Four Sections
You need to separate your hair into 4 sections and divide it equally. If your hair is particular thick then you need to divide it into six parts. Separate it properly so that you can perform the further step properly without any trouble.
4.) Use Round Bristle Brush
You need to use round bristle brush to brush one section of hair. You need to brush the section so it will free of tangles and make sure that you have to leave in oils are evenly disturbed.
5.) Brush Your Hair into Sections
Brush your hair into the sections and across your scalp. You just keep the one hand into the brush. Use the other gently, you need to insert bobby pins every 2 inches to secure the section of hair to your scalp.
6.) Secure the Section of Hair Across Your Scalp
You need to continue secure the section of hair across your scalp. Depending upon the length of hair, the section may wrap all the way side, bottom and opposite side of your scalp. You can use as many as many bobby pins to secure the sections of your hair.
7.) Try with Another Section of Hair and Repeat the Same Process
You need to take the other section and repeat the process with another section. Properly secure the sections. You can take the help of lots of bobby pins so that it will remain on the same place. Make sure you place bobby pins at every 2 inches of hair.
8.) Keep the Process Continue until all Sections Get Covered
Repeat this process until all the sections get covered properly. If your hair becomes dry then spray some water with spray bottle to keep your hair moist. You need to splash water on your hair with your hands.
9.) Leave the Bobby Pins in Your Hair and Go to Sleep
Leave all the bobby pins in your hair overnight to get the straight hair. If you don’t want to sleep with bobby pins or find uncomfortable with it then try wrapping towel around it so that it work like a pad for your hair.
If you likely to developed headache, then you have to place the bobby pins too tightly against the scalp. You can even try different brands of bobby pins to found which one is best for your comfort level.
10.) Remove All the Pins in the Morning
You need to remove all the bobby pins in the morning. There may be a chances that your hair will get dry or vigorous so don’t pull your hair harshly just remove it softly or gently to avoid the breakage and unnecessary frizz.
11.) Use Wide Tooth Comb to Comb through Your Hair
You need to use the comb to remove all tangles in your hair. Avoid using a brush that will increase frizz and volume in the hair.