The following article is about home remedies to get straight hair. Do you have frizzy hair or want to get a new look? Or want to have straight hair that too at home? If yes then you are at right place here we have listed natural remedies to get straight hair at home. Styling and the chemicals make your hair dry and rough. The products used in the parlors also take away the natural shine of your hair and give a way to split-ends. As a result, you are compelled to cut your hair, which makes your hair short. However, all these hassles can be removed if you opt for home remedies. Read more, to know about home remedies to get straight hairs.
Natural Remedies to Get Straight Hair:
1.) Hot Oil Massage to Get Straight Hair
Regular massage with hot oil cure an ample numbers of hair problems that include frizzy hair. It keeps your hair hydrated and smooth which eventually result in straight hair. The heat of the warm oil calms the frizzy and curly hairs and naturally straights them. For hot oil massage, sesame coconut, olive and almond oils are considered ideal.
- In a pan heat, any of the above suggested oil for a few seconds.
- Apply the warm oil on the hair and gently massage your scalp with it for a few minutes.
- After oiling, gently comb your hair. Make sure you detangle every hair strand.
- Combing spreads the oil evenly in the hair and increases the blood flow.
- Cover your head with a warm towel and leave it on for 30-40 minutes.
- The warm towel therapy will help the roots to absorb the oil.
- Later, rinse your hair with mild or herbal shampoo.
- After washing, gently comb your hair with the wide tooth brush to avoid hair breakage and hair fall.
- Let the hair dry naturally.
2.) Olive Oil with Eggs to Get Straight Hair
Eggs make your hair stronger and shiny. On the other hand olive oil aids moisturizer to the hair cuticles. You can use these ingredients individually also for respective advantages. However, if you mix them, you will get silky and straight hair.
- In a bowl whisk two eggs and add 4-5 drops of olive oil into it.
- Mix both the ingredients until you get a smooth texture.
- Apply this mixture on your hair.
- Cover your hair with the shower cap and leave it on for 45 minutes.
- Then rinse your hair, the foul odor of eggs will not be removed in one wash, so wash it again with the mild shampoo.
3.) Aloe-Vera Hair Mask to Get Straight Hair
Aloe-Vera is considered as the king of home remedies for skin and hair. It encourages smooth, soft and healthy hair growth. Aloe-Vera gel hydrates the hair and scalp. Moisturize roots is a key to get straight hair. You can use Aloe- Vera gel in no of ways.
- Cut the Aloe- Vera plants into 2 parts and extracts the gel out of it in a bowl.
- In a vessel take half cup of Aloe-Vera gel and warm olive or sandalwood oil.
- Mix both the ingredients properly and apply it on your hair.
- After applying it, gently massage it to increase the blood flow.
- Then, cover your hair with a shower cap and wash your hair after 1 or 2 hours.
4.) Fuller Earth’s Hair Mask to Keep the Freezies at Bay
Fuller earth is the natural remedy for straight hair. It keeps frizzy hair at the bay. Since it is a mild cleansing agent, therefore, it does not damage the hair, in fact, it adds luster and straightens the strands. It is one of the best hair straightening remedies. All you have to do is:
- In a bowl take 1 cup of fuller earth, egg white, and rice flour.
- Add water to this mixture and mix it properly until you get a thin mixture.
- Apply this natural mixture on your hair, starting from the root to tip.
- After applying, comb your hairs with wide tooth comb to avoid hair breakage.
- Leave it on hair for an hour and then wash them with clean water.
- After rinsing, spray milk on your hair. Leave it for 15 minutes and then wash your hair with the mild shampoo.
- Don’t forget to condition your hair after the shampoo.
5.) Banana to Get Straight Hair
Banana moisturizes hair. The regular use of banana will help you to bid adieu to the frizzy and unruly hairs. It locks the moisturizer and soothes the itchy scalp, which eventually give way to straight hair.
- Take 2 over ripe bananas and mash them with the help of the fork.
- Then, add 2 tablespoon honey, olive oil, and yogurt in the mashed bananas.
- Mix all the ingredients properly to get a fine paste.
- Apply this mixture on your each strand.
- Then, cover your hair with shower cap and wash hair after half an hour.
6.) Beer to Condition Your Hair
Beer is enriched with vital nutrients that are needed for healthy hair. Protein and vitamin present in the beer generate healthy hair. Moreover, it works as a cleansing agent that makes your hair soft, shiny and straight.
- In a pan boil 1 cup of beer until its content reduces to half.
- Leave it to cool at room temperature and mix a mild shampoo in it.
- Wash your hairs with the mixture.
- Alternatively, you can use boiled beer as a conditioner after the shampoo.
7.) ACV to Get Straight Hair Naturally
ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar) preserves the natural pH level of the scalp and encourages healthy hair growth. Moreover, it is an ideal remedy for treating hair related infections and dandruff. It is one of the best remedies to get long hair also.
- In 1 cup of water add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Use the mixture to condition your hair after the shampoo.
- Leave the mixture for a while and then rinse your hairs with clean water.
8.) Celery Leaves for Long and Straight Hair
Celery leaves work as a natural straightener and also helps the hair to grow fast. It is also one of the best remedies to get straight and long hair.
- Blend celery leaves with water in the blender.
- Strain the water.
- Store the juice in a spray bottle and leave it for 2 days.
- After 2 days, spray the juice on your strands
- Then, comb your hairs with wide tooth comb to evenly spread the juice in entire hair.
- Gently massage your hairs for 5-8 minutes.
- Cover the hair with shower cap and leave it for half an hour.
- Shampoo your hairs and don’t forget to condition them.
9.) Castor Oil to Get Straight Hair
Castor oil is also one of the effective household remedies to get straight hair. It naturally conditions the hair and locks the moisturizer which keeps dryness at the bay. It also combats scalp infection and frizzy hairs.
- In a bowl mix an equal amount of castor oil and soybean oil.
- Warm both the oils.
- Then, gently massage the oils on your hairs for 5-8 minutes.
- After oiling, leave the hairs for a half an hour and later wash your hairs with the mild shampoo.
- After washing, gently comb your hairs and let them dry naturally. Combing straightens the hair.
10.) Lemon Juice with Coconut Milk for Straight Hair
Lemon and coconut milk both straightens the hair naturally without damaging them. Lemon is also coming handy for treating hair fall, hair thinning and split ends. On the other hand coconut, milk conditions the scalp and gives you straight hair.
- In a bowl mix lemon juice and coconut milk.
- Apply the creamy mixture on your strands.
- Leave it for an hour and then wash your hair with shampoo and lukewarm water.